• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

STEELERS MEDIA THREAD PART 2

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect to Harrison.......sincerely.
He is nothing but a big ass Fuckin bully. No and, if, ors, and buts about it....he's a Fuckin bully.
I don't agree with him and would happily stand in front of his big ass and tell him fuck off.....
He gets 90% agreement to everything he says because he scares the hell out of people.

Well let me put it this way Deebo.....you damn well might beat me within an inch of my life, but I'll have me a sandwich, and you will remember me being there, fucker. And I will pave the way to the fact you are nothing but a school yard bully, bitch. You are not in the game anymore, you are nothing more than a tampon for the pussies to scared to open their own mouths. Fuck you, drop dead, go away you pill popping cvnt!!!!!

Psych-Ward......come get sum

Psych, you really need to stop holding it all in.

For God's sake, express your feelings, or you'll give yourself a heart attack.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect to Harrison.......sincerely.
He is nothing but a big ass Fuckin bully. No and, if, ors, and buts about it....he's a Fuckin bully.
I don't agree with him and would happily stand in front of his big ass and tell him fuck off.....
He gets 90% agreement to everything he says because he scares the hell out of people.

Well let me put it this way Deebo.....you damn well might beat me within an inch of my life, but I'll have me a sandwich, and you will remember me being there, fucker. And I will pave the way to the fact you are nothing but a school yard bully, bitch. You are not in the game anymore, you are nothing more than a tampon for the pussies to scared to open their own mouths. Fuck you, drop dead, go away you pill popping cvnt!!!!!

Psych-Ward......come get sum
PREACH!

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gang, living where I do, I've been out of the loop.

So, what's the AB shitstorm all about? Is he leaving? Or just running his mouth, and blaming everyone else for the team's failure to perform this season?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS

You see the diva meltdown on Twitter today......

:dhd: real manly stuff.
Pathetic. Of course he won’t drop this “interview”. Not until he is dealt at least. He wants to keep the narrative as is and force the Steelers to deal him.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is a complete narcissist... It’s AB vs the world in his eyes.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is a complete narcissist... It’s AB vs the world in his eyes.

No one works as hard at being a complete bitch, at least he has that going for himself. :dhd:

I thought to myself many years ago when they let Sanders walk, we let the wrong guy go.
I honestly think Sanders would of been just as big in the Burg and AB would struggle elsewhere for years.

I wish they would trade an for Sanders and see what actually would happen.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great article, with good news......

Rooney refuses to talk about extension for Mike Tomlin.

Art Rooney II: 'Nonsense' to call Steelers out-of-control
Glad to hear that... But sad about the rest. Instead of upholding the standards set forth by his grandfather & father, he claims nothing is wrong with the state of the team. And furthermore, he thinks they were just a few FGs shy of getting into the playoffs. Sure he's right to a certain degree, but they were a lot more flawed as a team and wouldn't have gone far in the playoffs had they made it. They might have put on a better showing than the Chargers or Ravens did, but still would have lost.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one works as hard at being a complete bitch, at least he has that going for himself. :dhd:

I thought to myself many years ago when they let Sanders walk, we let the wrong guy go.
I honestly think Sanders would of been just as big in the Burg and AB would struggle elsewhere for years.

I wish they would trade an for Sanders and see what actually would happen.
I think people tend to forget how disgruntled Sanders was in his last year in PIT. He wanted out, because he was living in AB's shadow. That final year it was AB & Sanders as 1 & 2 IIRC. AB was much more dynamic than Sanders and it was easy to see. I think the Steelers made the right call. But where they went wrong was letting Tomlin extend his leash. Ryan Clark said they would create a monster, and here they are.

Sanders no doubt would have been a great player if he stayed here over AB. But I doubt he would have succeeded in being remotely close to AB's numbers. AB is easily a top 3 talent in this league no matter where he goes. His production will likely drop off because of chemistry or QB or whathaveyou, but it's not for a lack of talent on his part.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear that... But sad about the rest. Instead of upholding the standards set forth by his grandfather & father, he claims nothing is wrong with the state of the team. And furthermore, he thinks they were just a few FGs shy of getting into the playoffs. Sure he's right to a certain degree, but they were a lot more flawed as a team and wouldn't have gone far in the playoffs had they made it. They might have put on a better showing than the Chargers or Ravens did, but still would have lost.

As an owner of anything, why would you talk down about your assets.....

I think it's more of a read between the lines thing, he's not going to come right out and say, My defense sucks and things need to change. Imagine the issues that would cause. I see it as he damn well has to know what is happening and behind closed doors, he's taking care of things. This day an age if you say ONE thing out of context, you have all these drama queers all over social media ripping you apart from the inside out. Just him touching base about the things he did, says he's aware, but he damn sure isn't going to talk about it too anyone.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people tend to forget how disgruntled Sanders was in his last year in PIT. He wanted out, because he was living in AB's shadow. That final year it was AB & Sanders as 1 & 2 IIRC. AB was much more dynamic than Sanders and it was easy to see. I think the Steelers made the right call. But where they went wrong was letting Tomlin extend his leash. Ryan Clark said they would create a monster, and here they are.

Sanders no doubt would have been a great player if he stayed here over AB. But I doubt he would have succeeded in being remotely close to AB's numbers. AB is easily a top 3 talent in this league no matter where he goes. His production will likely drop off because of chemistry or QB or whathaveyou, but it's not for a lack of talent on his part.

As well Sanders should of been upset.
If they would of had the time to gel with the QB like Ben and AB did, could of been a different story.
Ben picking favorites and Shit is just another down fall to this whole thing. Not the major part, but it still played a roll.
Imagine if Bradshaw would of picked a favorite with Swann and Stallworth??? Be interesting to see if they grab a WR to compliment or push Juju the way he was challenged with AB around, but AB not being around could also be better for him also.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The press never ceases in stopping bullshit and trying to segregate the common man......:puke:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an owner of anything, why would you talk down about your assets.....

I think it's more of a read between the lines thing, he's not going to come right out and say, My defense sucks and things need to change. Imagine the issues that would cause. I see it as he damn well has to know what is happening and behind closed doors, he's taking care of things. This day an age if you say ONE thing out of context, you have all these drama queers all over social media ripping you apart from the inside out. Just him touching base about the things he did, says he's aware, but he damn sure isn't going to talk about it too anyone.
That’s a good point. Rooney’s have always operated that way. I hope he’s doing as you’re saying. For the sake of the future of this shitshow.