• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

steelers are supposedly listening to offers for marty B

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dedicate this song to Marty B...

You will NEVER cause me to waste a fantasy pick on you again!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on we get a faster, "dope smoking" WR, snd you get perfect complement to Brown.
Could be a win/win trade.

I agree but I don’t think they can afford Dez’s contract. Intriguing trade though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on we get a faster, "dope smoking" WR, snd you get perfect complement to Brown.
Could be a win/win trade.
its not the perfect complement to brown, he cant get seperation to save his life

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not the perfect complement to brown, he cant get seperation to save his life
Brown pulls the D away from Dez allowing him to use his body and strength underneath.

If Dez takes a pay cut and Dallas finds a deep threat WR who can catch I 100% want him in Dallas. Unfortunately with Lawrence needing to be sugned Dallas cannot afford Dez. No pay cut = he's cut or traded.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown pulls the D away from Dez allowing him to use his body and strength underneath.

If Dez takes a pay cut and Dallas finds a deep threat WR who can catch I 100% want him in Dallas. Unfortunately with Lawrence needing to be sugned Dallas cannot afford Dez. No pay cut = he's cut or traded.
Egggg

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree and he needs to come into camp focused and get out of the gate fast....I haven't given up on him yet due to the talent that I know is there....Just needs to get his shit together and go back to being a big playmaker....JuJu will be even better in year two which should open the field up for others....AB will be AB as always....

I believe it's been long past giving up on hip hop turds like M. Bryant. The Steelers ain't winning shit with these type of guys with little leadership to pull him aside and slap him around. When you have other me-first guys like A. Brown and L. Bell....and no true pillar of leadership, Pittsburgh will just be a lot of sizzle and no steak. Tomlin clearly isn't the guy to keep it all in line.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it's been long past giving up on hip hop turds like M. Bryant. The Steelers ain't winning shit with these type of guys with little leadership to pull him aside and slap him around. When you have other me-first guys like A. Brown and L. Bell....and no true pillar of leadership, Pittsburgh will just be a lot of sizzle and no steak. Tomlin clearly isn't the guy to keep it all in line.
this is some of the stupidest shit ive read all day, typical for you

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm....can't actually address the facts at hand? Oh well......

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cowboys fan I cannot throw darts at teams for the type of players they bring in, I don't think SF fans should either.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Cowboys fan I cannot throw darts at teams for the type of players they bring in, I don't think SF fans should either.

Even when said Niner fan has called out their own? Sorry....I put up a thread about Foster in the Niners thread and have called out these turds as they are all a disgrace to the league.

In other words....yeah....I get to call everybody out.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when said Niner fan has called out their own? Sorry....I put up a thread about Foster in the Niners thread and have called out these turds as they are all a disgrace to the league.

In other words....yeah....I get to call everybody out.

Got it, I've called out the Cowboy's in the past, but I still won't call out teams for it's players. I will freely call out players just not the teams employing them. The only times I've done so in the past is if a fan of a team with a bad player history starts off with So and So fits the Cowboys BullShit.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it, I've called out the Cowboy's in the past, but I still won't call out teams for it's players. I will freely call out players just not the teams employing them. The only times I've done so in the past is if a fan of a team with a bad player history starts off with So and So fits the Cowboys BullShit.

I'm only calling it as I see it. I don't think Pitt will win shit with these me-first fuckturds....especially with little to no leadership along the way. Martavis Bryant is a perfect example and as long as Pittsburgh hangs on to this type of nonsense....without any true figurehead to pull him aside and straighten guys like that out, the Steelers will be an organization that nobody really needs to worry about.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is its too risky for other teams and the Steelers will have Marty back in PIT next season.

I read the Redskins are interested. They specialize in acquiring knuckleheads and putting round pegs in square holes........particularly if they can package up an extra draft pick to give away as well in the deal.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the Redskins are interested. They specialize in acquiring knuckleheads and putting round pegs in square holes........particularly if they can package up an extra draft pick to give away as well in the deal.
If the 'Skins are desperate enough to give up a 2nd Rd pick then he's all yours. They'd entertain a 3rd Rd pick but the decision wouldn't be as easy.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the 'Skins are desperate enough to give up a 2nd Rd pick then he's all yours. They'd entertain a 3rd Rd pick but the decision wouldn't be as easy.

I'd be lying if I said Martavis wasn't an intriguing prospect who looks to have a gang of upside, but he's the wrong player for the Redskins. At least in their present condition. Neither our team, coaching, or management have the leadership and our team chemistry is too fucked up. He'd likely add to the circus as much as anything else.