• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stanley Cup Final: Los Angeles Kings vs New Jersey Devils: Game of Thrones

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a twitter movement to have the names Ace Bailey and Mark Bavis included on the Cup. I think there'd be nothing better.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's pretty much what Bobby Mac was saying post-game. Hit from behind, player injured, blood was drawn dictates a major plus a game misconduct.

Yeah, I don't like that rule though, personally, same as a high stick that draws blood being 4 automatically.

If Scuderi is wearing a visor, there's likely no blood, no 5 minutes, etc.

So essentially, protecting oneself by wearing more equipment means that penalties committed against you are automatically less severe.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I always get goose bumps before the cup is presented. BY FAR the hardest championship to earn. I dont give a shit about any other sport the NHL rules all. The Cup is the best trophy in all of pro sports.

I was really emotional last year when my team hoisted it and I applaud the Kings fans for the victory this year.

It is truly amazing the feeling that takes over when the cup is brought out onto the ice. I had the privlidge of going to the game so it was even more goose bumps.

I agree that it is the hardest one to obtain of all sports, there is more partiy in the NHL. You don't see the same teams over and over again. Seeing how hard teams have to work to get to the cup is amazing.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6766307.bin

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, if you are under 20 and holding that sign..... fuck right off. :frusty:

At first I thought it was that kid with the head popping out over it. After taking another look, I guess that isn't the case.

BenKelsson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game Nr.6:
Anze Kopitar skates near Martin Brodeur for just about a millionth time. Goalie, frustrated because - you know what - screams to KopiSTAR:
"What the f*ck are doing here again?"
"Well, something keeps on flashing inside of your net. i just came to mount an energy saving bulb" Kopitar replies...

Another idea from Slovenia: Los Angeles should be renamed to Los ANZELES :)

seriously - I was doing this NHL quiz yesterday and all of a sudden it occured to me - this really is a nie neighbourhood for a hockey player to be in... I wish Anze could join in...

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allow me to include my very belated congrats to the Kings. Heck of a run.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so bored at work, and there is so little to read on the boards these days that I decided to skim through this thread for some reason. Why would I do this to myself? I felt myself getting angry over the first 3 games and then getting excited as the thread went on as though the outcome would be different. We really need hockey back. Where's the Devils/Flyers thread? That one will be much more enjoyable.