• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurs can't beat the good teams

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not a Heat fan. He's a Lebron fan. There's a difference.

Heat fans on here are pretty stand up posters. We don't run and hide if our team doesn't bring home the ship

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Heat fans on here are pretty stand up posters. We don't run and hide if our team doesn't bring home the ship

And this is the issue that many have with the "player fan". Bot, a Lebron fan, talks crap all season long and then when the Heat don't deliver, well he wasn't a Heat fan anyway so he doesn't feel the need to stick around.

Real Heat fans talk crap all season long and when the team doesn't deliver, they're here taking their lumps.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trust me, I already know. I called him out all year about being a fake Heat fan.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Botslayer is a bandwagon fan. Being a fan of the best player in the game is being a band wagon fan. I have friends from middle school that transition from being a fan of Jordan to Kobe to Duncan to Lebron. I always heard about how the Heat suck back in the day and that their team was going to win it all (like every year). Now I get "bro, we won the ship!!!!".

I remember game 3 vividly. I still stand by what I said that the Spurs got more of the questionable calls that game, but when a team shoots 78% in a half; the refs are the least of your worries.

Bottom line - The Spurs were the better team. They executed better. They were on a mission, and the were lifting a trophy and having a parade in June.

But I stick with my team through the good and the bad. I was here boasting the last two years, I'll be here taking the lumps. It's just surprising as I expected the hate from Lakers fans, just odd to see posters/trolls of teams who haven't won start to talk crap.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Botslayer is a bandwagon fan. Being a fan of the best player in the game is being a band wagon fan. I have friends from middle school that transition from being a fan of Jordan to Kobe to Duncan to Lebron. I always heard about how the Heat suck back in the day and that their team was going to win it all (like every year). Now I get "bro, we won the ship!!!!".

I remember game 3 vividly. I still stand by what I said that the Spurs got more of the questionable calls that game, but when a team shoots 78% in a half; the refs are the least of your worries.

Bottom line - The Spurs were the better team. They executed better. They were on a mission, and the were lifting a trophy and having a parade in June.

But I stick with my team through the good and the bad. I was here boasting the last two years, I'll be here taking the lumps. It's just surprising as I expected the hate from Lakers fans, just odd to see posters/trolls of teams who haven't won start to talk crap.

Botslayer isnt the only bandwagon Heat fan out there. Thats for sure.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really need to kill this thread. It was from before the All Star break when most of the team wasnt healthy and they were dropping games to pretty much every good team due to their injury problems

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really need to kill this thread. It was from before the All Star break when most of the team wasnt healthy and they were dropping games to pretty much every good team due to their injury problems

When Botslayer owns up and others own up it will die. Until then no. :L

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is there to own up about? At the time this thread was created this was true.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good teams, bad teams, they beat them all.

The Spurs have a winning record versus every team in the league but one in their history.
They are merely .500 versus Portland.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because to make this type of thread, at that point in the season, was stupid.

It was but in the 3rd post of the thread, I clearly stated that the only team that can probably/maybe beat them in a series was a healthy OKC team. If you can't read between the lines after post # 3 of this thread, I don't know what to say about you.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was but in the 3rd post of the thread, I clearly stated that the only team that can probably/maybe beat them in a series was a healthy OKC team. If you can't read between the lines after post # 3 of this thread, I don't know what to say about you.

Yeah, you posted that after the 2nd post when it was pointed out that the Spurs would be fine.

No matter how you tried to save face, it was stupid.

And one thing you can say about me, is I that I wouldn't start a thread like this, that early in the season.:lol:

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the regular season means crap and this thread was and is beyond stupid. :L

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only one poster who really should own up and it's not bk.

But we have already seen how this particular poster owns up to his complete and utter incompetent Spurs hate.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/fouled-out/152323-finals-game-3-ref-stats.html

The rest, as far as I am concerned, have already said their grats to the champs and it's all good from here.

As far as the one particular poster, he doesn't have enough credibility left to have his name even mentioned anymore.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But we have already seen how this particular poster owns up to his complete and utter incompetent Spurs hate.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/fouled-out/152323-finals-game-3-ref-stats.html

The rest, as far as I am concerned, have already said their grats to the champs and it's all good from here.

As far as the one particular poster, he doesn't have enough credibility left to have his name even mentioned anymore.

:agree: and while the true Heat fans talked their fair amount of smack throughout the season, they still maintained a certain amount of respect for other teams, particularly the Spurs. They also have shown up to take what they knew was coming (which hasn't been too bad). "The poster who shall remain nameless" talked more smack than the true Heat fans and was rarely respectful towards other teams.

Meanwhile, "the poster who shall remain nameless" has been hiding like a bitch in his WNBA thread where he belongs (and is now bitching about WNBA refs).

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:somewhat.