• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spring ball:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
With spring practice starting in just a few days i thought we could use a thread to keep up with all the happening this spring.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KT from today is pretty informative: Transfers, position changes, who will be missing this spring, etc.

VT Football: Spring news, notes, quotes from Frank Beamer ... | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

"ON THE SPRING STATUS OF WR DYRELL ROBERTS, WHO MISSED THE LAST FEW GAMES LAST YEAR AFTER SUFFERING WITH COMPARTMENT SYNDROME: “He’s going to do what he can do. I think he’s ready to do a lot, but I don’t think he’s ready to go full-tilt. We want him to recover as he can and make sure he’s full-speed when he does get back. He’s going to run some routes and so forth, but I think it’ll be limited what he does this spring.”

thats good to hear

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
"ON THE SPRING STATUS OF WR DYRELL ROBERTS, WHO MISSED THE LAST FEW GAMES LAST YEAR AFTER SUFFERING WITH COMPARTMENT SYNDROME: “He’s going to do what he can do. I think he’s ready to do a lot, but I don’t think he’s ready to go full-tilt. We want him to recover as he can and make sure he’s full-speed when he does get back. He’s going to run some routes and so forth, but I think it’ll be limited what he does this spring.”

thats good to hear

I don't know, it sounded pretty vague and typical Beamer to me, which might mean there's a good chance he may not be able to play this year.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, it sounded pretty vague and typical Beamer to me, which might mean there's a good chance he may not be able to play this year.

i meant good to hear that he's up and moving about and all...i'd love for him to be able to be 100% at the beginning of the year...but as long as he fully recovers (no matter how long it takes) thats what i meant by "good to hear".

but i see what youre saying too

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
BTW if any of you guys can come up with a Roster for the open scrimmages and/or spring game, it would be greatly appreciated.:thumb:

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh...anybody hear anything about a Bruce Taylor injury today? There's some vague posts about it on TSL.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
:director:From the sound of Taylors twitter i think he's going to be just fine,:peace:

he tweats: thank god

then someone ask: You aight?

he replies: im good bro

maybe im reading to much into it but im assuming he's talking about the shoulder.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Word is the taylor will meet with Doc in morning to decide the course of action for his shoulder, may be a little more serious than i was thinking in above post.