• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

SportsHooplaSeahawks

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just in case anyone missed this in the FF Seahawk thread, my league is up and running. Just like last year
I'm requiring emails, so that if people get busy, slack off, or try and ruin the league I'd have the power to remove or add new owners. PM me your email or write below. The name of the league is SportsHooplaSeahawks.The date for the draft right now is to take place MONDAY 31, 8:00PM, EST TIME OR 5:00PM PACIFIC TIME. Any questions just ask and I will try to get back as soon as possible.

GO HAWKS

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll miss the draft working a 5-9

[email protected]

That sucks, will send you an invite later tonight/tomorrow. I would strongly advise looking at the point system than set up what you want your draft picks to be though the espn auto draft. I have never used it, but it dose from what I've been told allow you to rank players and positions, ex take RB first round, WR second. Hopefully this would get you a better team than just having it on auto draft alone.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
update,
so far three spots are filled me, judge, and Johnson (once the other two accept). 7 more spots to go.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
update-
uwdawgfan is coming in, that leaves six, lets keep it coming guys.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN right?

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
update- FIVE SPOTS LEFT once Uhsplit and uwdawgfan accept their invites. Any problems or can't find your invite reply and I will send another. Half way there. Go HAWKS.

Jrhammer56

Hoopla Cash
$ 903.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I have not actually ever posted here, I have been reading and keeping up with all the SportsHoopla here on the NFL forums for about 3 Years now. My Dad was the one who told me about Sportshoopla when the Espn boards went down. I have enjoyed hating on quite a few trolls from Breaker to Midnight and now maybe Rocko seems to be quite annoying to. Although he never really trolls the Hawks he seems to be quite obsessed with Brady.

Anyways i'm already in a league at ESPN, going on eight years now, and would definitely be down for another.

So if you will have me, email is [email protected]

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll only be able to make the first 30 minutes of the draft. I'll pm you my email.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I have not actually ever posted here, I have been reading and keeping up with all the SportsHoopla here on the NFL forums for about 3 Years now. My Dad was the one who told me about Sportshoopla when the Espn boards went down. I have enjoyed hating on quite a few trolls from Breaker to Midnight and now maybe Rocko seems to be quite annoying to. Although he never really trolls the Hawks he seems to be quite obsessed with Brady.

Anyways i'm already in a league at ESPN, going on eight years now, and would definitely be down for another.

So if you will have me, email is [email protected]

I'll only be able to make the first 30 minutes of the draft. I'll pm you my email.

Update- First welcome to SportsHoopla JrHammer56 (posting) We would gladly accept you into the league. You and itsmytime have both been given invites which means are grand total is 7 people. That means 3 more spots are open, as long as everyone accepts there invites.

FYI- You are NOT IN THE LEAGUE UNLESS YOU ACCEPT THE INVITE WHICH IS IN THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU PROVIDED.

As to itsmytime, I'd tell you the same thing as Judge, which is before or during the draft you can have the computer pick your players or positions by filling it out before or during the draft. This means you can tell the computer in the 5th round to draft a RB or draft the TX D or player Wilson. If you select a player it will draft said player unless they have already been taken and you could have multiply players in the order of most want to least. So if your top pick is gone it will go to your second selection automatically. Hope this helps and lets all have a great time.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we're still short a few hours before the draft the easiest way to get some serious members is probably the fantasy football board. If that's not an option then I'm totally fine with postponing the draft a bit if that's what @FirebreathingMonkey wants to do.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I changed the settings to one point per yard now, also didn't have enough people so I have moved the date, but if we can fill it out today we could still draft. STill 3 people shy and UW still not in.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope i can attend the draft. I have a flaky relative who needs help so we are waiting for his turn at a facility.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone wants to invite people be free, after all still 3 spots open. Hopefully we can do it today, but I move the date just in case so we are not under the gun, if we get all the people than I'd change it back to day and start it.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
update only two spots left to fill lets GO hawks