• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sons of Anarchy

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I was right!! RIP Phil.

What an episode though. Otto and Toric wow. I love how they made you think Toric would be the seasons main villain.....it's Galen. Wow.

Even though Eli is a smart cop. Nero might be screwed now. Hard to prove the set up. Also have a feeling marks and tig made a deal off screen.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really pisses me off that they used a fake shot of the burning scene in last weeks teasers. In the teasers, Tig was NOT there. In the actual ep, he was sanding right in the line. He didn't even step out of the frame for a sec to allow the teaser shot.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I was right!! RIP Phil.

What an episode though. Otto and Toric wow. I love how they made you think Toric would be the seasons main villain.....it's Galen. Wow.

Even though Eli is a smart cop. Nero might be screwed now. Hard to prove the set up. Also have a feeling marks and tig made a deal off screen.
I thought Toric would be around for at least this season...a bit of a surprise there. Nero's alibi isn't excactly a good one in Jemma. Tig still alive surprised me. I thought he was the one that got it when the previews came out ,but I figured Phil would bite it at some point...not a strong character.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really pisses me off that they used a fake shot of the burning scene in last weeks teasers. In the teasers, Tig was NOT there. In the actual ep, he was sanding right in the line. He didn't even step out of the frame for a sec to allow the teaser shot.
I never really noticed that. Good catch.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never really noticed that. Good catch.

I didn't notice either but I saw tig in other part of trailer and there was no way he was dying last episode if they weren't going to show it. Phil was a obvious choice. Club is thin so juice, chibs and tig are safe for a bit.

I just want to know what deal August and tig have. Tig knows jax betrayed him.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I loved last night's episode. It tied up a bunch of things, while creating new doors to be opened. It was wild and gory but didn't feel like "one of those episodes". It was full of story lines. Loved how Clay helped Otto kills Toric. I agree that Tig knows something.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely one of the best shows on TV.

I never watched Breaking Bad when it was originally on, but they ran marathons last weekend and I watched as many as I could since I am laid up after hip surgery. THAT was an awesome show also. The finale was great.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah last night episode was awesome and gave us some good insight on the direction for the season finally. Previews look great again and the SOA fb page is promoting another shocking moment next week. Hope it's good!!!

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't notice either but I saw tig in other part of trailer and there was no way he was dying last episode if they weren't going to show it. Phil was a obvious choice. Club is thin so juice, chibs and tig are safe for a bit.

I just want to know what deal August and tig have. Tig knows jax betrayed him.
Tig tends to go off easily but I guess he might know about the continued bounty on his head and is hinding it from Jax. Should be a good season. Jax is losing friends quickly.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah last night episode was awesome and gave us some good insight on the direction for the season finally. Previews look great again and the SOA fb page is promoting another shocking moment next week. Hope it's good!!!

No kidding. I mean, we went back to the prison season, out of prison, back in prison, started to get a little disappointed. This episode was almost a season finale. Otto, blew me away being a writer and creater and put him self in that position. (Even thought I thought clay was gonna slit his wrists).
They really did make it look like Tig was in the box last week. Tig really is showing he was the dullest knife in the drawer, just did what Clay wanted.

Theres a couple story lines, the wendy deal is really confusing. Almost seems like she is helping Tara get away from jax so she can move back in on jax. The violence and abuse to what annul the marriage at the brothel? I guess I just didnt expect Jax to get so dark so fast. Would have really liked to see Opie as VP and both of them realize they couldnt get the club cleaned up like they wanted.

I guess waiting to see what Bobby is planning to do to create the change in SOA global and Tara's deal will keep me wondering for a while, the Galen thing might bring the cartel back in, but they better get more members to keep the charter.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ending.. wow. Cant wait till next week

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is Clay doing? They can't REALLY expect us to believe that he is loyal to the club. But why would he ask Gem straight up what Jax wants him to do?

He better have an evil plan, or this show is complete trash now. :(

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's sort of genious to have Clay be all of the sudden loyal... It's like the writers knew that it would definitely fuck with the viewers! But not sure yet... Who knows if Clay is going to use the IRA/Kings to put an end to the club. We will have to wait and see!!!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found out that Toric's unexpected death wasn't planned. He was originally going to be the full season villian(and possibly return next season) but the actor had to shoot "Vikings" sooner than he thought so they had to change.

Honestly, I am pumped about that. The Irish are the most formidable villian yet. I really like the build up for this season and want to see how this whole thing plays out. Used to hate Clay and want him dead. Now I want him alive because im interested where his story goes here.

Also wonder if Marks and the blacks will get involved. They want guns, but the Irish hate them.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just saw the SoA house band ( Katey Sagal & the Forest Rangers ) out here a few days ago..at the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Music Fest.....and yes, they tore it up...and laid it down.
She was a back up singer before her acting if I remember.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found out that Toric's unexpected death wasn't planned. He was originally going to be the full season villian(and possibly return next season) but the actor had to shoot "Vikings" sooner than he thought so they had to change.

Honestly, I am pumped about that. The Irish are the most formidable villian yet. I really like the build up for this season and want to see how this whole thing plays out. Used to hate Clay and want him dead. Now I want him alive because im interested where his story goes here.

Also wonder if Marks and the blacks will get involved. They want guns, but the Irish hate them.
I didn't know that. Vikings is another show that I watch and I don't recall seeing him there. I do remember him in the first Blade film...the guy who got his hand cut off. The Irish blowing up the clubhouse and trying to get everyone inside for a vote....if Jax did not figure it out they would all be dead....the war is on !

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice change of pace this week. A feel good episode like the S1 days. Club having a much needed good time together. Love bobby being back and seeing he was actually recruiting some much needed members.

Juice went badass. He is starting to become a ticking time bomb though lol.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they all die in the end.... anything else will be bullshit.
Grumpy-Cat.jpg

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a little lost. Didnt they plant the guns at the Nazi place to be found when they burned it down? Did the cops never find that holdup? I feel like I missed it. It was a genius move planting the guns the kid used, I thought that would have made the blame to the MC go away.

I am starting to wonder if they are gonna have Clay and Nero battle it out in prison. old bitch cop from the shield is gonna end up just as bad as toric.

The Tara stuff is the other thing confusing me. If she gets a divorce and custody when she is in prison, she gets the kids away from ma. But that also removes any spousal privileged testimony too.