• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sons of Anarchy

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't read any spoilers but cannot wait for tomorrow night. Best show on TV for my money. Hope they can keep the momentum from the past few seasons going strong.

Agreed I'm really pumped. I like how good of a job they do hiding spoilers but at the same time show awesome previews to hype up the upcoming season.

All previews I've seen have looked intense as heck but at same time don't spoil much of anything.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This next night we will see. Jax's old lady is still in prison...did Jemma dime her out? Clay is still in prison...no hit on him yet...based on previews. Who gets wasted this season? On never knows.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on previews we know Toric has big plans for Tara and Clay.

Probably trying to get one of them roll over. This guy seems nuts.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on previews we know Toric has big plans for Tara and Clay.

Probably trying to get one of them roll over. This guy seems nuts.
I'm thinking Jax might have a little 'Pope Power' left over even if Pope is dead...he might pull some strings there ,but you are right about Toric....he has one agenda now. His only family member was killed and Samcro is who he blames. Tonight is starts.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, reviewers have seen the 1st 3 episodes. Some of them contained some minor spoilers but not much. Appears the violence is not toning down at all. Most reviews were positive but of course some were negative. Hard to take a negative review complaining about violence seriously, it's S6 we know this show is nuts.

Either way, love or hate every review basically raves about Toric and says he's a complete nut.

So pumped.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Otto is prison bitch lol

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nutty episode. I saw previews of the "cage in water" when jax told Chiba I thought it was juice job to do it. The tig urine killed me. Juice still the man for taking the beating, and yes I say MAN if ppl are curious.

Really sorry for the school shooting thing for those who read. I saw it in a quote from Kurt sutter. Lesson learned. The way they presented that was so crazy if I didn't know what was coming

Sorry guys, shouldn't have even mentioned that.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nutty episode. I saw previews of the "cage in water" when jax told Chiba I thought it was juice job to do it. The tig urine killed me. Juice still the man for taking the beating, and yes I say MAN if ppl are curious.

Really sorry for the school shooting thing for those who read. I saw it in a quote from Kurt sutter. Lesson learned. The way they presented that was so crazy if I didn't know what was coming

Well epoisode one sure rattled the teeth didn't it. So in reference to the shooting, was the Jax? I think so, I think its a reflection of him. And damn Otto got it rough being a breakfeast treat every morning. A few new characters this year, I suspect this is going to be yet another great season.

Someone here said best show for his money. This is damn sure one of my favorites if I had a fave it would be Game of Thrones with SOA next, and my inner geeks liikes Suits.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love it when Tig gets mad! I thought at first they would be taking the ride to prison and Jax and Clay would meet up. Cops on the take....go figure. I wonder if Otto will spill info....sure is a good tactic to maybe make that happen. Pope's boy (can't remember his name) still wanting Tig's head.Looks like Jax and the club are in a worse spot then before. Off to a fun season!

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No,it really should be mentioned. Sutter was trying to make a point there ,I think. Looks can be deceiving. This kid had issues (the notebook that he had) that his mom and (mom's boyfriend?) didn't bother with that led to what happened. Looks like it will land on Nero's clan at the least with the weapon used. We will see. Juice took his beating....I wonder if Jemma might figure it out for leverage of some sort. Clay looking to take a deal.....things could get interesting.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No comments after the second showing? I'm just watching it now (DVR) . Looks like they will track the weapon to Samcro.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was more of a stepping stone episode. Still some big moments.

Juice really under jax thumb now and it's killin him

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was more of a stepping stone episode. Still some big moments.

Juice really under jax thumb now and it's killin him
True about the building up of the season. I think Juice will follow Clay when he gets out. I'm wondering if Jax gets caught up in the 'other woman' senario.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most shocking opening sequence ever on the show. My jaw was on the floor.

So Toric is looking to take down Smits with the evidence-planting. Was the whole thing planned, or is he truly just REALLY jumpy and it was a mistake?

As for the scenes for next week, it looks like they are burying 3 members. The only SOAs who are standing around the grave are Jax, Happy, Chibbs and Juice. Who are the 3 members in the grave? I guess we are supposed to assume Tig is one of them, and the only other members not shown are Bobby and Phil. Phil would not fit in one of the shown caskets, so I doubt he is one. Maybe the prospect? Maybe the Robert Patrick character we got a glimpse of? Otto? No way they will kill Bobby off at this point.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm almost positive that death will find Phil

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toric is a user (heroine.I have no clue really) who will be caught soon because he not as smart as he thinks he is. Clay backed offed of offering ... Tig has a pass so far...no SOA members on the chopping block. Bobby is recruiting all of the other charters to overthrow Jax.....that is the big issue going on so far IMO.