• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Somewhere

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Coordinator is crying on his mommys shoulder, as he won't be able to pretend to go to the Super Bowl this year.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Right about now he'd be slinging rings.

Typical Steeler fan behavior when they lose.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! I hate that douche. That year he pretended to be in Florida was classic. I remember when he wrote a post about landing in sunny Florida - Even though the weather was in the 40s and it was overcast.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loved seeing Ward's face when they lost.... Where was the annoying smile?

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After yesterday's debacle, this was the best we could hope for....Tebow threw for more yards than the Steelers gave up all year....amazing.....Ike Taylor was so exposed.....

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Where are all those Steelers trolls? We should go congratulate them.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to look up that idiot Steelers troll from the espn board who was trying to tell me five years ago that Ike Taylor was shutting down Chad Johnson (before he was ocho) man to man.....I contended that he always had help, and he wanted to argue all day.....today he was used by a second year receiver who basically is a rookie after losing most of last year, and I'd like to find that guy and laugh in his face......

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd like to look up that idiot Steelers troll from the espn board who was trying to tell me five years ago that Ike Taylor was shutting down Chad Johnson (before he was ocho) man to man.....I contended that he always had help, and he wanted to argue all day.....today he was used by a second year receiver who basically is a rookie after losing most of last year, and I'd like to find that guy and laugh in his face......

I loved watching Harrison being exposed for the idiot he is. We all already knew he's an idiot off the field, but he also showed he's an idiot on the field as well and mostly only makes up for it with his talent. I can vividly remember 3 different plays where he broke his contain on the outside - likely going head-hunting - and Tebow easily played him for a fool on fake handoffs.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, Tebow blew by Harrison at least three times I can remember.....that was hilarious.....

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted Thomas last year over Gresham too. That kid is gonna be a beast. Taylor has always been an average at best CB.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted Thomas last year over Gresham too. That kid is gonna be a beast. Taylor has always been an average at best CB.

I've been contending that about Taylor all along, but to hear a Steelers fan talk, he was Herb Adderly.......

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of my wife's friends was cursing tebow on facebook and saying that this loss was the most traumatic event in her life (which includes 2 divorces and being widowed once).

lol.

I heard on the radio that Ike Taylor had a raging fit and tore up his locker in Denver. (you arer a guest there in Denver Ike, settle down dude.)

lol at the people who managed to travel to Denver waving silly ass yellow towels. I know losing is hard, but, don't worry, you get good at it after a few decades :)

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of my wife's friends was cursing tebow on facebook and saying that this loss was the most traumatic event in her life (which includes 2 divorces and being widowed once).

lol.

I heard on the radio that Ike Taylor had a raging fit and tore up his locker in Denver. (you arer a guest there in Denver Ike, settle down dude.)

lol at the people who managed to travel to Denver waving silly ass yellow towels. I know losing is hard, but, don't worry, you get good at it after a few decades :)

Maybe he thought he was Ike Turner?