• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Something I noticed about the Patriots on Thursday...

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PS there are reports that these 3 guys have been trying to lure underage girls there with their van, guy on right looks a little familiar?

usa-strongmen.jpg

is that you @sonnyblack65 :suds:

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he shaved his head to throw the authorities off. They also said a lot of cannibus smoke coming out of van, kinda like Up In Smoke
lol

you're saying thats supposed to be me?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that dude looks like a trogladytic mongoloid

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

you're saying thats supposed to be me?

Not saying anything stata zeet we say. That dude looks like a jumbo version of you imo. He won strongman competition 4 x beating the Mountain he is like 6'8 440 and strong as a fuck. Love to have him on the Patriots, he'd swat JJ Watt like a fly. swat jjwatt, look out rappers

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i forget which one...in NH...they have train rides where the train got hijacked by outlaws. one of my worst childhood memories. some guy jumps on a moving train next to me, and points a gun at me and yells "this is a stick up".

I don't remember a train ride at 6 Gun City, but it sounds like something that would happen there. I remember the stage coach getting robbed while we were walking through town and they arrested my mother, saying she was one of the bandits :laugh3:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying anything stata zeet we say. That dude looks like a jumbo version of you imo. He won strongman competition 4 x beating the Mountain he is like 6'8 440 and strong as a fuck. Love to have him on the Patriots, he'd swat JJ Watt like a fly. swat jjwatt, look out rappers
everyone with a beard and bald head is a jumbo version of me lol

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember a train ride at 6 Gun City, but it sounds like something that would happen there. I remember the stage coach getting robbed while we were walking through town and they arrested my mother, saying she was one of the bandits :laugh3:

Doesn't surprise me 1 bit, the old apple from the tree saying:suds:

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clarks trading post

thats it

Clark's Trading Post, Lincoln, NH: Home of Clark's Trained Bears and the White Mountain Central RR

it looks like they replaced the train robbers with a "wolf man and his wacky antics"?

All aboard the White Mountain Central Railroad for a 25-minute 2-1/2 mile train ride with our wood-burning, steam-powered, Climax locomotive. Travel through our 1904 covered bridge across the scenic Pemigewasset River and into Wolfman's territory....

We operate our Climax Steam Locomotive several times daily during July and August. During the Spring and Fall seasons we generally operate the 1943 GE diesel Locomotive. During the Weekday Foliage Special (found in Orange on the season calendar) we also operate the diesel locomotive.

A longtime resident of these woods, the rabble rousin' Wolfman will amuse you with his antics, all in an attempt to keep curious visitors away from his secret mining operation of the precious mineral: unobtainium. Note to parents: Use discretion with your pre-school children. Motive power is subject to change without notice.

Click here for train schedule.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
clarks trading post

thats it

Clark's Trading Post, Lincoln, NH: Home of Clark's Trained Bears and the White Mountain Central RR

it looks like they replaced the train robbers with a "wolf man and his wacky antics"?

All aboard the White Mountain Central Railroad for a 25-minute 2-1/2 mile train ride with our wood-burning, steam-powered, Climax locomotive. Travel through our 1904 covered bridge across the scenic Pemigewasset River and into Wolfman's territory....

We operate our Climax Steam Locomotive several times daily during July and August. During the Spring and Fall seasons we generally operate the 1943 GE diesel Locomotive. During the Weekday Foliage Special (found in Orange on the season calendar) we also operate the diesel locomotive.

A longtime resident of these woods, the rabble rousin' Wolfman will amuse you with his antics, all in an attempt to keep curious visitors away from his secret mining operation of the precious mineral: unobtainium. Note to parents: Use discretion with your pre-school children. Motive power is subject to change without notice.

Click here for train schedule.

Yeah, I was on that train about 6 years ago with the crazy blond and one of her granddaughters. The kid got a big kick out of it.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't surprise me 1 bit, the old apple from the tree saying:suds:

I was hoping they'd lock her up for real. A little payback for grounding me so much :D