• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Someone to look for in the combine

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was agreeing with you.

I don't think the book has been written on Wilcox yet to know where he may end up. No way you can say he'll NEVER be a SS. I also never actually said what position the drafted safety would play...but I go FS for sure personally...

I just cant picture Wilcox ever being a strong safety .........

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is. I'm pro gun. I carried daily as an SP in the AF. Constantly shot marksmen with the 16. Just never had the deep desire to own a weapon. I've thought about just never did. Now that I'm married and have great doubts she could use one for defense I figure were better off without one. Last thing I need is to have her give an intruder a Glock.

LOL buy her a 38 and take her to the gun range ........

I like to hunt .... most of mine are for that. But yeah I have my home protection ones too

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL buy her a 38 and take her to the gun range ........

I like to hunt .... most of mine are for that. But yeah I have my home protection ones too

If you met my wife you'd advise otherwise.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just cant picture Wilcox ever being a strong safety .........

I'm saying if Jerry wants to stay with his experimental Free Safeties we need Bailey out of USC. No way in hell can we go into 2014 with the safeties we have. The reason I haven't touted Bailey is Church played a lot better than the FS's and he was unimpressive. Bailey is a S who played LB and he can cover. I think Bailey will be an impact player at the next level. He just not high on the NEED board for Dallas.