• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, WHY did Sharapova lose today????

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to bed, lib-tard. Also, check your stupidity at the virtual door next time. You calling people racist for finding someone unattractive is beyond stupid, it's actually borderline schizophrenic. Possibly full blown but who can really know?

Look who is calling me stupid. Someone who is incapable of logic calling me stupid. Calling someone ugly for no apparent reason is the stuff racist legends are made of and you can have plenty of them at Stormfront where calling her ugly and a monkey is common stuff. They will be the first to repeat the asinine statement you made above.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look who is calling me stupid. Someone who is incapable of logic calling me stupid. Calling someone ugly for no apparent reason is the stuff racist legends are made of and you can have plenty of them at Stormfront where calling her ugly and a monkey is common stuff. They will be the first to repeat the asinine statement you made above.
:wtf:

4d8.gif

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't feel the need to explain whether I find a single black woman on earth attractive. I may or may not

You dont have to hedge your post to display the "tough guy" persona.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who were you referring to in post #6?

I didn't call anyone by name. It's kinda like how Miami Heat "fans" are always starting threads to put down the Lakers but praise the Heat and act as if they can do no wrong. It's annoying, right? That's what Simtast does with Serena and Sharapova and it annoys me.