• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, WHY did Sharapova lose today????

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
otherwise known as tennis fans

it's impossible to be a tennis fan and not appreciate serena williams

same with evert, navratilova, laver, federer, nadal, sampras and every other all time great

non-tennis fans will argue otherwise, so off you go

ditto, cezero, ditto! :agree:

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
otherwise known as tennis fans

it's impossible to be a tennis fan and not appreciate serena williams

same with evert, navratilova, laver, federer, nadal, sampras and every other all time great

non-tennis fans will argue otherwise, so off you go

ditto, cezero, ditto! :agree:

Players see it for what it is. Sometimes it is good and sometimes it is bad.

Fan boys only see the good. Haters only see the bad

That's the difference here. I am a player. You guys are fan boys and/or haters

special700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you MUST be kidding me....12 mins??!!! I thought this was a MAJOR shoulder surgery! It takes about 15 mins atleast to prep for a REAL surgery! Surgery my foot! The girl's serve is bad, her fans like to think she is actually a "rival" for Serena! What are these people smoking? I think I saw some of them in Colorado today!!!!!

Yep that surgery was apx. 22 mins. google it and you will see. It was nothing major.

special700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maria loss because she's not a student of the tennis like Serena. Anytime you still need your coach to come on the court to help you out because you do not know how to figure out what to do.....And!!! you have 4 majors something is seriously wrong. Because Serena understands tennis better than anyone on the WTA she knows how to stratagise, how to change up her game when she's down in a match....etc. She has such a high tennis IQ and it's a pleasure to watch. She knows when to go for her shots and when to take speed off her shots and so, so much more. All maria does is scream and hit the ball harder and harder without any stratagy whatsoever. She is truly a ball basher.....

simtast204

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maria loss because she's not a student of the tennis like Serena. Anytime you still need your coach to come on the court to help you out because you do not know how to figure out what to do.....And!!! you have 4 majors something is seriously wrong. Because Serena understands tennis better than anyone on the WTA she knows how to stratagise, how to change up her game when she's down in a match....etc. She has such a high tennis IQ and it's a pleasure to watch. She knows when to go for her shots and when to take speed off her shots and so, so much more. All maria does is scream and hit the ball harder and harder without any stratagy whatsoever. She is truly a ball basher.....

:agree:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maria is a total babe. Serena is as ugly as a pit bull. Who cares who wins at tennis, anyway?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I'm still not allowed to be on the same continent as Maria Sharapova. I travel a lot.

Woopsie......

How about the restraining order McKayla put on you. lol

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The judge just made me promise not to attempt to steal her lingerie anymore. While she's wearing it.

So we're cool.

Ok, we are going slightly over the top right now. lol

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maria lost because she's not a student of the tennis like Serena. Anytime you still need your coach to come on the court to help you out because you do not know how to figure out what to do.....And!!! you have 4 majors something is seriously wrong. Because Serena understands tennis better than anyone on the WTA she knows how to stratagise, how to change up her game when she's down in a match....etc. She has such a high tennis IQ and it's a pleasure to watch. She knows when to go for her shots and when to take speed off her shots and so, so much more. All maria does is scream and hit the ball harder and harder without any stratagy whatsoever. She is truly a ball basher.....

This whole post is just a mess. I quit trying to correct after the first few words.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was reading over it and I'm still trying to figure out what Serena even has to do with it. :noidea:

Up and until your post, her name had not been referenced. Why are you talking about Serena?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole post is just a mess. I quit trying to correct after the first few words.

Maria is a great player. There can be and is no doubt of that. Serena is just better sometimes. But Maria sure looks great whether she is winning or not. So you dudes who prefer Serena, you can have her.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maria is a great player. There can be and is no doubt of that. Serena is just better sometimes. But Maria sure looks great whether she is winning or not. So you dudes who prefer Serena, you can have her.

There is no comparison when it comes to looks. Serena is the superior player but Maria is the superior human. I will take that over Serena's tennis ability.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no comparison when it comes to looks. Serena is the superior player but Maria is the superior human. I will take that over Serena's tennis ability.

Me, too. Every day and twice on Sunday. :10: