• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, WHY did Sharapova lose today????

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maria is a total babe. Serena is as ugly as a pit bull. Who cares who wins at tennis, anyway?

Time out "Little gennie." Before you take personal shot at a black superstar calling her ugly in your high anonymous horse, let us see your own ugly face instead of the fake picture you have on , exhibit A of an inferority complex.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no comparison when it comes to looks. Serena is the superior player but Maria is the superior human. I will take that over Serena's tennis ability.

Superior human? On what basis? Do you personally know any of them, Maria or Serena?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superior human? On what basis? Do you personally know any of them, Maria or Serena?

I only said that to garner your attention, Libby. No I don't know either of them on any level. Maria may be the worlds biggest piece of trash since Stalin. I wouldn't know or be any the wiser if she were.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no comparison when it comes to looks. Serena is the superior player but Maria is the superior human. I will take that over Serena's tennis ability.

Yeah Serena is a beast when it comes to being a human imo. She seems like she and her sister have no personality and are very stuck up. But yes she would kick Maria's ass everyday on the court

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again...

:lol:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time out "Little gennie." Before you take personal shot at a black superstar calling her ugly in your high anonymous horse, let us see your own ugly face instead of the fake picture you have on , exhibit A of an inferority complex.

My face is posted in that thread about posters posting pics of themselves. I admit I'm ugly. And the fact that Serena is black has zero bearing on me saying she is ugly. She is ugly, would be ugly no matter what color she happens to be. There are many beautiful women of all colors in the world.

Sorry, but you don't get to play the race card this time.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My face is posted in that thread about posters posting pics of themselves. I admit I'm ugly. And the fact that Serena is black has zero bearing on me saying she is ugly. She is ugly, would be ugly no matter what color she happens to be. There are many beautiful women of all colors in the world.

Sorry, but you don't get to play the race card this time.

You may want to stay in the politics forum where your rightwing ass is always defended with zeal and anti-black, anti-Obama rhetoric is very much accepted. It has everything to do with her color that your twisted ideology does not allow you decipher since we all have different concept of beauty and beauty is in the eye of the beholder your claim that Serena is ugly is as nonsensical as it is stupid because if it is models you are looking for rather than ability to play the game of tennis go to SI Sportsillustrates to get the Swimsuit edition or playboy magazine, not sportshoopla tennis forum, little gennie.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may want to stay in the politics forum where your rightwing ass is always defended with zeal and anti-black, anti-Obama rhetoric is very much accepted. It has everything to do with her color that your twisted ideology does not allow you decipher since we all have different concept of beauty and beauty is in the eye of the beholder your claim that Serena is ugly is as nonsensical as it is stupid because if it is models you are looking for rather than ability to play the game of tennis go to SI Sportsillustrates to get the Swimsuit edition or playboy magazine, not sportshoopla tennis forum, little gennie.

You are more full of :bullshit: than a Christmas turkey.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Einstein. Some people think Serena is beautiful. I am not one of those people.

Your response is :lame:. Your response is racist because you assume that I don't like Serena because she is non-white. Her skin color has nothing to do with how I judge her beauty.

Go fly a kite on Johnston island, get yourself a girl and enjoy life, Libo freak. :kidding:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

the resident racist can't help but try to make this about serena

truly pathological

anyhoo, i remember when i thought maria might never win another major, and a year later, she won the french.

she might just eke out another

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Einstein. Some people think Serena is beautiful. I am not one of those people.

Your response is :lame:. Your response is racist because you assume that I don't like Serena because she is non-white. Her skin color has nothing to do with how I judge her beauty.

Go fly a kite on Johnston island, get yourself a girl and enjoy life, Libo freak. :kidding:

You racist dimwit, how can you call someone who you barely know from Adam ugly? Explain how you can claim someone do not know personally and has not done anything to you personally ugly? The only reason you called her ugly is because of the color of her skin. The discussion was about her ability to play tennis not whether she could model for a modelling agency. Your animus here shows your true racist color because her appearance has nothing to do with the topic at hand. GTFOH.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You racist dimwit, how can you call someone who you barely know from Adam ugly? Explain how you can claim someone do not know personally and has not done anything to you personally ugly? The only reason you called her ugly is because of the color of her skin. The discussion was about her ability to play tennis not whether she could model for a modelling agency. Your animus here shows your true racist color because her appearance has nothing to do with the topic at hand. GTFOH.

You got ESP? How do you presume to know that I call her ugly because of the color of her skin? Because you, sir, are the real racist. Girls of any color can be beautiful or ugly.

Again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

We had started a discussion comparing the two women by their looks. If you don't like that, then that's just tobad. Suck it up and deal with it.

We aint gonna change our discussion just to please you. Go cry somewhere else or you can keep crying on here and continue to make a buffoon of yourself.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got ESP? How do you presume to know that I call her ugly because of the color of her skin? Because you, sir, are the real racist. Girls of any color can be beautiful or ugly.

Again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

We had started a discussion comparing the two women by their looks. If you don't like that, then that's just tobad. Suck it up and deal with it.

We aint gonna change our discussion just to please you. Go cry somewhere else or you can keep crying on here and continue to make a buffoon of yourself.

You lying racist skunk, there was no discussion about looks of Serena or Maria prior to your post # 26 insulting Serena as ugly. The discussion between Simtast and special700 just before your post #26 had nothing to do with the looks of Serena or Maria. Your insult came completely out of the left field born out of animus of a racist than just a discussion about the abilities of either player. What possible reason do you give for claiming someone, you personally do not know and has not done anything personally to you or anyone, ugly? She has not done anything to warrant such insult. All that she did was to play for her country the good old USA and win the gold for her country while Maria Sharapova played for her country, Russia. Should that elicit such animosity from a loser like you?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You lying racist skunk, there was no discussion about looks of Serena or Maria prior to your post # 26 insulting Serena as ugly. The discussion between Simtast and special700 just before your post #26 had nothing to do with the looks of Serena or Maria. Your insult came completely out of the left field born out of animus of a racist than just a discussion about the abilities of either player. What possible reason do you give for claiming someone, you personally do not know and has not done anything personally to you or anyone, ugly? She has not done anything to warrant such insult. All that she did was to play for her country the good old USA and win the gold for her country while Maria Sharapova played for her country, Russia. Should that elicit such animosity from a loser like you?

My comment was not racist. Your assumption that it was racist came from somewhere deep in your own mind. You think I'm a racist white Republican, don't you? Well, I'm not and when you assumed I was you were wrong.

You gonna continue to wail and cry and call me names or what?

Man, this aint no private board. I can say what I want when I want where I want. If you don't like it that's just tobad. I can take a discussion wherever I choose to take it whether you approve or not.

Why don't you go guard an abortion clinic somewhere and let the men talk about the women?

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment was not racist. Your assumption that it was racist came from somewhere deep in your own mind. You think I'm a racist white Republican, don't you? Well, I'm not and when you assumed I was you were wrong.

You gonna continue to wail and cry and call me names or what?

Man, this aint no private board. I can say what I want when I want where I want. If you don't like it that's just tobad. I can take a discussion wherever I choose to take it whether you approve or not.

Why don't you go guard an abortion clinic somewhere and let the men talk about the women?

Yep, you can choose to hurl racist insults at a black superstar and claim it is not born out of any animus and I also have the right to condemn you since this message board is not Stormfront. As long as you do not concentrate on tennis but make forays into personal attacks on a superstar, be prepared to know you are not getting away with it.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, you can choose to hurl racist insults at a black superstar and claim it is not born out of any animus and I also have the right to condemn you since this message board is not Stormfront. As long as you do not concentrate on tennis but make forays into personal attacks on a superstar, be prepared to know you are not getting away with it.

If someone doesn't find someone of color attractive, they are racist. You are becoming more and more delusional in your old age. I think Serena looks like a fucking man. I don't feel the need to explain whether I find a single black woman on earth attractive. I may or may not, but your, race card throwing-ass, can assume what you will.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone doesn't find someone of color attractive, they are racist. You are becoming more and more delusional in your old age. I think Serena looks like a fucking man. I don't feel the need to explain whether I find a single black woman on earth attractive. I may or may not, but your, race card throwing-ass, can assume what you will.

Gawd. How many times do I have to tell you racist clowns, this is not Stormfront?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gawd. How many times do I have to tell you racist clowns, this is not Stormfront?

Go to bed, lib-tard. Also, check your stupidity at the virtual door next time. You calling people racist for finding someone unattractive is beyond stupid, it's actually borderline schizophrenic. Possibly full blown but who can really know?