• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who wins the 2 safety spots

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im hoping for reincarnation of Planck(not Max) and Fencik types. Or maybe Lott and Paul Krause

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ads on this page are for tampons and Midol?:noidea:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im hoping for reincarnation of Planck(not Max) and Fencik types. Or maybe Lott and Paul Krause

Well, Doug Plank and Gary Fencik used to tackle using the spearing technique, which in today's NFL would be fines on almost every hit. So hopefully not like them. But, I do get your point. Would prefer the second duo better.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Board isn't dead. It's just the most dead period in the NFL's year, that's all.

What's there to talk about really?

We've talked about the players we've resigned, we've talked about the free agents we brought in, we've talked about the upcoming draft, we've recapped the draft, we've talked about where our rookies fit in…

Now, it's time to sit and wait for about another month and a half. OTA's and mini-camp only bring so much news. Training camp is really the next and last speed bump before the season starts. I'm sure the board will heat backup around then.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Board isn't dead. It's just the most dead period in the NFL's year, that's all.

What's there to talk about really?

We've talked about the players we've resigned, we've talked about the free agents we brought in, we've talked about the upcoming draft, we've recapped the draft, we've talked about where our rookies fit in…

Now, it's time to sit and wait for about another month and a half. OTA's and mini-camp only bring so much news. Training camp is really the next and last speed bump before the season starts. I'm sure the board will heat backup around then.

Sorry you're wrong there Rich. People like me can talk football 24/7 .
A little ribbing doesn't hurt the cause along the way.
We can talk about how D.J. is getting challenged by Bostic for MLB. How Shea is looking good in his new role .
Where does Williams fit in the O or STs? Can he challenge Wilson for the #3 WR spot.
Just saying there's a lot of shit to discuss , if your'e willing.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry you're wrong there Rich. People like me can talk football 24/7 .
A little ribbing doesn't hurt the cause along the way.
We can talk about how D.J. is getting challenged by Bostic for MLB. How Shea is looking good in his new role .
Where does Williams fit in the O or STs? Can he challenge Wilson for the #3 WR spot.
Just saying there's a lot of shit to discuss , if your'e willing.

I could do the same man. I've had many of those exact conversations over the past week or so. Just trying to convey that I don't think the board is dead because people don't care anymore. Simply because out of all of the dead periods in the NFL off-season, June through mid-July is probably the worst.