• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So. . .who actually feels good about their team right now?

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point on the Giants. I'm hoping dallas can go at least 4-4 the rest of the way to get to 11 games so we can win the East and maybe have a bye.

Dallas is definitely winning the NFCE, no doubt about it. 13-3 wouldnt shock me, should be good for the #1 seed

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is definitely winning the NFCE, no doubt about it. 13-3 wouldnt shock me, should be good for the #1 seed
we are 7-1 right now
Anything can and has happened in dallas in the past I am not taking anything for granted until the final whistle is blown and the record is done for possible inclusion in the playoffs

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before the season started I felt the Lions were a mediocre team with a schedule set up to win 10, possibly more with some bounces. We had a lot of injuries and a couple of bad losses and sit at 5-4 with wins over Washington and Philly who we might be fighting for a playoff spot with. We have all of our division rivals at home coming up and sit 1/2 game behind Minnesota with a road win over them. Hopefully this off week we'll get some guys back and the defense, maybe, can give us mediocrity at least. I'm not going to get ahead of myself but with the defense pretty much last by stats, after losing to Tennessee (at home no less) and Chicago, with our QB playing fantastic football and with the fact that we control our own destiny while the division falls apart around us, I could feel better but I feel pretty good.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not feeling great about Denver. I think they're still a playoff team, but their run defense isn't as dominant as last season and we still suck on offense.

I think the Falcons are headed in the right direction though.
I feel like Atlanta and Denver have the inverse problem going forward. Atlanta's offense looks like they're good enough to make the playoffs and bad enough on defense that they probably won't go very far. Denvers's defense looks like they're good enough to get them to the playoffs and their offense isn't good enough for them to make a run.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be pumped too.
No quit in that team and their talented.
Question seems can River's hang on for the team to fill in around him
I think he can, Rivers is a tough dude. The team seems pretty close to filled if the injured players can stay healthy(big IF for the Chargers), the OL/Safety/WR positions are probably the 3 that need to be improved most. What I really don't want is for the team to move to fucking LA right before they turn into a juggernaut team with all the young talent they've gotten, SD deserves to see them win damn it!

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Chargers team might be one of the 3 best teams in football so I can certainly see the optimism. A healthy Chargers team also seems like one of those impossible dreams like a healthy Chiefs team or a good Browns QB.
It's beyond frustrating, every year it seems like they're dealing with this. There was a link of most games missed by injured players last week, and the Chargers were 30 above the next team. What really summed up their injury luck was on Sunday a WR they had signed during the week because of injuries got hurt almost instantly. :gaah: Some of the players having success now are doing so because of injuries which can help next season, but only if guys returning stay off the IR.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll let you know in 3 weeks. @ PHI, ZONA, KC. After that the schedule lightens up. That said 6-3 and 3-1 in the division with a road win over the 2nd place team already feels a ok to me right now especially considering we went 3-1 vs Oakland, Denver, Seattle and GB

Last edited:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I really don't want is for the team to move to fucking LA right before they turn into a juggernaut team with all the young talent they've gotten, SD deserves to see them win damn it!
I'd feel the exact same way.
Pulling for ya.

klbynes500

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the remainder of the season of the Chargers for the season:

November: Miami, week 10; Houston, week 12

December: Tampa Bay, week 13; Carolina, week 14; Oakland, week 15; Cleveland, week 16; Kansas City, week 17.

Typing, without performing a thorough research of all of the entities affecting the Chargers' season, this is my pseudo-nascent opinion of my thoughts of the Chargers' appearance, by season's end.

History shows that the Chargers are almost unbeatable, when Phillip Rivers is the starting QB, in December.
Casey Hayward deserves a kiss on his butt, by me, because Hayward has played at a near, pro-bowl level; even without assistance from one of the best corners in the NFL: Jason Verrett. Making a meager form of progress is Joey Bosa. However, Joey is far from being that dominating player that he has the potential to become. That will take time. Tourek Williams showed me something, against Tennessee. Can Tourek continue to play like that, for the rest of his career? Nice play to beat Lewen with a speed-rush on the outside, Tourek. Coverage sacks and out-of-bounce throws continue to be induced by the DB's.

Offensively, Gordon has become more malignant to opposing defenses, because Melvin is a respectable receiving threat, he has embraced running a North-and-South style, and the offensive line is willing to get into a brawl with those 7-men fronts to help Melvin gain yards. Phillip at 25-40 attempts assures the Chargers of a close game or a win--in most cases--against any team in the NFL. Any team.... Melvin, however, is receiving too many carries. How about a significant amount of carries for the back-up RB, Mike and Ken?

As for the rest of the Chargers' schedule, the Chargers can exit this division of this schedule undefeated or receiving only 1 loss. Earning that result will give the Chargers a playoff berth; without those wounded canons, they had lost in the early-part of the season.

Wait until Verrett comes back in 2017.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel decent about philly.

They have been competitive in all these road losses. (OT loss, last second loss etc)

They are undefeated and dominant at home.

They have a ton of home games left as they played all of the division on the road first. (5 of last 7 at home)

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel decent about philly.

They have been competitive in all these road losses. (OT loss, last second loss etc)

They are undefeated and dominant at home.

They have a ton of home games left as they played all of the division on the road first. (5 of last 7 at home)
Didn't realize 5 of the last 7 were at home for the Eagles. That'll help. You guys are a different team at home... til Sunday anyway lol

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the expectation altering 1-6 start, I feel pretty good about our last game and remaining schedule.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not even a little bit...

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my team showed some good . the right side line looked great but the left side looked weak . rookie 73 haig is going to be just nasty Kelly and good had a great game . loved them moving geathers as a hybrid safety /lb but get up and then go into prevent and zone . JUST STUPID

Kenny

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely feeling good about the Raiders. Defense was on point last week and penalties were down a bunch.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah, I Know what to expect and what not.

Jennerpeach24

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am very pleased, just have to get a few players back and see some improvement with the young defense.