• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So. . .who actually feels good about their team right now?

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Still no - although I am feeling a little less bad

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are winning 8 in a row, posted that 2 weeks ago

2 down

LMAO no way dude. No freaking way. They looked like ass against a shitty Rams team. KC may very well beat them on Sunday. If KC don't get it done then for sure they'll lose at least one of those B2B road games in Oakland & Seattle.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
They are winning 8 in a row, posted that 2 weeks ago

2 down
I appreciate your optimism Dirt. If they can win against KC this weekend then I might start buying into my lucky underwear working again..........

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO no way dude. No freaking way. They looked like ass against a shitty Rams team. KC may very well beat them on Sunday. If KC don't get it done then for sure they'll lose at least one of those B2B road games in Oakland & Seattle.

I predicted it, so I have to stick with it until they lose

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans who I think feel good (at least somewhat) about their team.

• Patriots
  • Cowboys
  • Raiders
  • Chiefs
  • Chargers (won 4 of 5 after starting 0-4)
  • Saints ( won 4 of 5 after starting 0-3)
  • Dolphins (won 3 straight after their 1-4 start)
  • Lions- How can you be mad? 5-4. Half game out of the lead.
  • Giants- Have you seen their 2nd half schedule? No reason why they should not win 10 games and make the playoffs.

I would like a nice blowout win, but the Lions are performing better than I thought they would so I can't complain

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say I'm feeling pretty damn good about the Browns right now. They're right were I thought they'd be, winless.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like a nice blowout win, but the Lions are performing better than I thought they would so I can't complain

5-4, and have trailed in all 9 games this season, in the 4th quarter

Matt Stafford has to be in the MVP race now, probably still behind Carr and Ryan, but he's been fantastic

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5-4, and have trailed in all 9 games this season, in the 4th quarter

Matt Stafford has to be in the MVP race now, probably still behind Carr and Ryan, but he's been fantastic

Something strange is going on when you team is down 3 with 23 seconds with no timeouts and you are reasonably confident that your team is still going to win.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something strange is going on when you team is down 3 with 23 seconds with no timeouts and you are reasonably confident that your team is still going to win.

I don't know how Blair Walsh is still alive

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Health issues like most teams
Offense has been stuck in the mud in the red zone
Running game disappears from time to time
Championship defense that leaves it all on the field
4-2-1 record

I feel good at this point with some key injured players coming back real soon. With RW getting healthier the offense should be getting better. Take care of business against the Bills and the Hawks look to be in descent shape.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree. I "expected" them to score...which is kind of crazy

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK, I will come back after the Pittsburgh game :D

I think yesterday is still too raw for Face...lol

It's hard, real hard actually to be positive about after Steelers yesterday. I'm not going to try to be really, but the reality is they are still tied for the DIV lead, and maybe, just maybe they will give the Cowboys a good game this week.

We shall see...but on the DAL front, win or lose this week I think you guy have a lot to feel good about....Dak is way better than any of us thought and his confidence has to be growing with every game...two legit ROTY candidates is impressive.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like you called out, I'm good. Two rookies at key positions and we are doing well. Came into the season with very low expectations, so we already eclipsed my highest hope. I'm not going to all of a sudden thing "Superbowl or failure" or even "playoffs or failure".

I'm playing with house money right now, so playoffs would be grand. A playoff win would be even better, and beyond that is unimaginable for this Cowboy fan right now.

You never know what's around the corner in this league (PIT, MIN, PHI all started pretty good)...in the AFC you know NE is going to be a tough out, especially at home. In the NFC? It's wide open...With a rookie QB you never know when he will blink, but right now, the style of football DAL is playing...THEY are going to be a tough out as well.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never know what's around the corner in this league (PIT, MIN, PHI all started pretty good)...in the AFC you know NE is going to be a tough out, especially at home. In the NFC? It's wide open...With a rookie QB you never know when he will blink, but right now, the style of football DAL is playing...THEY are going to be a tough out as well.

The Cowboys offense barring injuries, should play pretty well on a week by week basis. The defense will be the true measuring stick as to how far the Cowboys could go IMO. So far I'm pleasantly surprised at how well they have played, but we all know things can change pretty quickly in the NFL, as you stated

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans who I think feel good (at least somewhat) about their team.

• Patriots
  • Cowboys
  • Raiders
  • Chiefs
  • Chargers (won 4 of 5 after starting 0-4)
  • Saints ( won 4 of 5 after starting 0-3)
  • Dolphins (won 3 straight after their 1-4 start)
  • Lions- How can you be mad? 5-4. Half game out of the lead.
  • Giants- Have you seen their 2nd half schedule? No reason why they should not win 10 games and make the playoffs.
Chargers started 1-1, then lost 3 in a row including a painful loss to your Saints that I saw up close. I feel pretty good about how they've played, but there are still problems. With the high number of injuries they've dealt with, the depth that's helped them in the 3-1 stretch might not be enough to carry them for another 7 games. Losing 2-3 games they should have won while being in the best division is rough. Even if they win 9 of their last 11 including 6 of their last 7, they might still finish last in the AFCW at 10-6. There's also the voting for the stadium tomorrow which could really bring the team down if it doesn't go well, of course if they did vote yes it could help give the team more momentum. No matter how the rest of the season plays out on the field, guys like Bosa, Tyrell, Henry, and Brown are making me more excited to see what a healthy Chargers team could do in 2017.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers started 1-1, then lost 3 in a row including a painful loss to your Saints that I saw up close. I feel pretty good about how they've played, but there are still problems. With the high number of injuries they've dealt with, the depth that's helped them in the 3-1 stretch might not be enough to carry them for another 7 games. Losing 2-3 games they should have won while being in the best division is rough. Even if they win 9 of their last 11 including 6 of their last 7, they might still finish last in the AFCW at 10-6. There's also the voting for the stadium tomorrow which could really bring the team down if it doesn't go well, of course if they did vote yes it could help give the team more momentum. No matter how the rest of the season plays out on the field, guys like Bosa, Tyrell, Henry, and Brown are making me more excited to see what a healthy Chargers team could do in 2017.
I'd be pumped too.
No quit in that team and their talented.
Question seems can River's hang on for the team to fill in around him

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Chargers team might be one of the 3 best teams in football so I can certainly see the optimism. A healthy Chargers team also seems like one of those impossible dreams like a healthy Chiefs team or a good Browns QB.

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no-no-man-shit-no-man.gif

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not feeling great about Denver. I think they're still a playoff team, but their run defense isn't as dominant as last season and we still suck on offense.

I think the Falcons are headed in the right direction though.