• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So we are a .500 team again

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blame for what? We won. You just can’t be fair, can you. KC led the team to a win with a last drive score. Period. Doctson made a great catch. The defense played their best game of the year. All 3 can happen in the same game. But if we would have lost there is no doubt you would have blamed KC. No doubt.

Im not being fair? You didn't even mention the McClain play. lol. KC came up big late. Docston made a huge play. Let me ask you this what if on the Doctson play KC over threw him by 5 yards. What do you say then?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean, its simple, all some people are asking for is one little statement.

Kirk LEAD the team to the game winning drive. The thing is, you almost make it seems painful to give Kirk any credit beyond the ability to breath with his mouth closed. You make it seem as if Doctson actually catching that ball was some super human feat the likes of which the Xmen would be in awe. But the fact is, we burned a first rounder on him because we EXPECTED him to make those kinds of catches.

so now you are down playing the difficulty of that catch? Wow. Just wow. The guy was open and made a spectacular catch by an over throw ball. But of course KC gets all the credit.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now you are down playing the difficulty of that catch? Wow. Just wow. The guy was open and made a spectacular catch by an over throw ball. But of course KC gets all the credit.

Perhaps the two biggest plays in SB history were made via less-than-stellar passes. Did folks blame Brady or E. Manning in those cases? Granted Manning pulled a Houdini move to make the play, but Cousins also was running for his life most of Sun to be able to complete most of his passes.

Not sure why you just can't give credit to ALL of the Redskins. It almost seems to pain you to give credit to players who are not "your guys". It is possible for numerous players to do well & yes all players are going to make good and bad plays during the course of a game & a season. In a similar fashion coaches will make good and bad calls just about every game. However you somehow expect perfection in this area & are ready to crucify any coach who makes what you perceive to be a bad decision at any time.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, but he didn't. He made a good throw when it most counted.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps the two biggest plays in SB history were made via less-than-stellar passes. Did folks blame Brady or E. Manning in those cases? Granted Manning pulled a Houdini move to make the play, but Cousins also was running for his life most of Sun to be able to complete most of his passes.

Not sure why you just can't give credit to ALL of the Redskins. It almost seems to pain you to give credit to players who are not "your guys". It is possible for numerous players to do well & yes all players are going to make good and bad plays during the course of a game & a season. In a similar fashion coaches will make good and bad calls just about every game. However you somehow expect perfection in this area & are ready to crucify any coach who makes what you perceive to be a bad decision at any time.
Dean can't ever be fair with KC because that doesn't play into his narrative that KC is a choke artist and we would be better drafting one of the 15 uber studs coming out next year. OR so he believes.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not being fair? You didn't even mention the McClain play. lol. KC came up big late. Docston made a huge play. Let me ask you this what if on the Doctson play KC over threw him by 5 yards. What do you say then?
The McClain play was a big play. See, it isn't hard to give all credit when they play well. Nice try at your standard deflection technique.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its got to be hard to watch the game, and hope your team wins, yet want them to win in-spite of a starting player.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its got to be hard to watch the game, and hope your team wins, yet want them to win in-spite of a starting player.
His ideal situation would be for the Cousins to get hurt but the skins win with multiple defensive TDs.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His ideal situation would be for the Cousins to get hurt but the skins win with multiple defensive TDs.

Nah I dont think any one wants Cousins to get hurt, but if we were to go 10-6 primarily because of the defense, and we were in a position where going away from Cousins could be justified based on his cost... I think a few folks would be thrilled with that outcome.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Over throw ball"? A bit of a reach on your part. If Cousins throws this a little shorter than perhaps the defender can make a play on the ball. Was it a perfect pass? No - but it was not bad. You have no idea what you are talking about.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I dont think any one wants Cousins to get hurt, but if we were to go 10-6 primarily because of the defense, and we were in a position where going away from Cousins could be justified based on his cost... I think a few folks would be thrilled with that outcome.

Please, please - tell me how they win that game on Sun with McCoy or some random rookie. No way in hell.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Over throw ball"? A bit of a reach on your part. If Cousins throws this a little shorter than perhaps the defender can make a play on the ball. Was it a perfect pass? No - but it was not bad. You have no idea what you are talking about.

One could say if Doctson were just a smidge faster, thats a walk off TD. BUt that might be seen as trying to take away from the catch he made.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Any pass that goes 40 yds and the receiver (and only the receiver) can get both hands on is a good pass.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doctson was in full extension. Did he hit him in stride? No. You don't know what you are talking about. That play was all on Doc. That is it

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dean can't ever be fair with KC because that doesn't play into his narrative that KC is a choke artist and we would be better drafting one of the 15 uber studs coming out next year. OR so he believes.

You keep saying this and its not true. YOu are so bias its pathetic. I have given KC credit in previous games. But to say it was all him on the last drive is bullshit. Even Quick had to adjust to the ball on that last drive.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even if the defense does carry the team to a 10-6 record Gruden is going to want KC no matter what. That will probably be why a long term deal gets done. I don't think Allen or Danny would piss of Gruden if he bangs the table for KC. Like I said before it will be KC choice if he wants to stay here or not.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doctson was in full extension. Did he hit him in stride? No. You don't know what you are talking about. That play was all on Doc. That is it

You are a fucking idiot. Who said that a QB has to hit a WR in full stride for it to be a good pass? You know who makes those kind of statements? Casual fans who know nothing about football. I said it wasn't a perfect pass but it was good enough to be caught while being in no danger of being picked. Try again fool.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep saying this and its not true. YOu are so bias its pathetic. I have given KC credit in previous games. But to say it was all him on the last drive is bullshit. Even Quick had to adjust to the ball on that last drive.

Again - who on this forum said that the win & the last drive was "all him"? I tell you who - NOBODY! You just keep making shit up to fit your agenda.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if the defense does carry the team to a 10-6 record Gruden is going to want KC no matter what. That will probably be why a long term deal gets done. I don't think Allen or Danny would piss of Gruden if he bangs the table for KC. Like I said before it will be KC choice if he wants to stay here or not.

Strike 3. Again - the Redskins have to first make a legit offer - not a lowball offer w/ very little in terms of guaranteed money. I hope that they don't go that route, but Allen & co are more than capable of taking this approach & then blaming it on Cousins & then perhaps stupidly applying the insane tag to keep him one more season.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again - who on this forum said that the win & the last drive was "all him"? I tell you who - NOBODY! You just keep making shit up to fit your agenda.

IM fine with giving Cousins 70-80% of the credit for that final drive. Because if we had gone 3 and out, or we didnt score, some folks would have put 100% of the blame for the loss squarely on the QB. If the defense had given up the lead again with less than 45 seconds left, the line would have been its Cousins fault because he wasnt good enough to score enough points to protect the defense. And lets not act as if the defense hasnt played a 75% perfect game only to wilt at the end and give it up.