• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So we are a .500 team again

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from health, what do we need going forward??

We should all be about ready to bow down to the mind that is Manusky. And yes I was very critical of the hire. But I think Greg is showing that he can make it work just about with what ever you give him.

Doctson is showing that he might actually be worth the frustration of a missed season. Pryor.. meeh he still needs to be a WR #3 and we need a legit WR #2 across from Doctson.

And lastly we need to get the running game going. BUt that seems like a running theme.

All in all, I think most importantly this team is starting to believe that they can win when ever they walk onto the field.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We should all be about ready to bow down to the mind that is Manusky. And yes I was very critical of the hire. But I think Greg is showing that he can make it work just about with what ever you give him.

Doctson is showing that he might actually be worth the frustration of a missed season. Pryor.. meeh he still needs to be a WR #3 and we need a legit WR #2 across from Doctson.

And lastly we need to get the running game going. BUt that seems like a running theme.

All in all, I think most importantly this team is starting to believe that they can win when ever they walk onto the field.

10-6 is very possible. Its on the offense.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-6 is very possible. Its on the offense.
Shark asked specifically, "Aside from health, what do we need going forward"? Your response indicates what? It's on the offense to get to 10 wins? You crack me up dean. It's on everyone at Redskins Park to hopefully get a playoff game, period!
We have deficiencies as we all know and since the trade deadline is over, maybe next year we can address those. Moving forward, health will be the only difference maker for the skins however, I believe we will have improved since some of the younger players are being forced into action due to injuries which may in turn help us. Our rookie center is looking like he can hold his own which is a nice surprise because he anchors really well. Possibly move Long over to LG to try improving our run game some.

HTTR!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark asked specifically, "Aside from health, what do we need going forward"? Your response indicates what? It's on the offense to get to 10 wins? You crack me up dean. It's on everyone at Redskins Park to hopefully get a playoff game, period!
We have deficiencies as we all know and since the trade deadline is over, maybe next year we can address those. Moving forward, health will be the only difference maker for the skins however, I believe we will have improved since some of the younger players are being forced into action due to injuries which may in turn help us. Our rookie center is looking like he can hold his own which is a nice surprise because he anchors really well. Possibly move Long over to LG to try improving our run game some.

HTTR!

Which side of the ball is playing better this year?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which side of the ball is playing better this year?

Which side of the ball is missing over half their starters & has been dealing w/ injuries all season? Kudos to the defense, but I would not discredit the offense entirely. Some of these guys are doing the best that they can given the circumstances. Not an excuse - just reality. if they can get back even some of these guys we should see improvement.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which side of the ball is missing over half their starters & has been dealing w/ injuries all season? Kudos to the defense, but I would not discredit the offense entirely. Some of these guys are doing the best that they can given the circumstances. Not an excuse - just reality. if they can get back even some of these guys we should see improvement.

Even before all the o line injuries the defense was playing better. Plus the defense lost players too.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to play Doctson more. We need to target him more.

We need to play Perine and give him a chance. Rob Kelly shows nothing. Perine cannot be worse.

We need to consider activating Quick.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to play Doctson more. We need to target him more.

We need to play Perine and give him a chance. Rob Kelly shows nothing. Perine cannot be worse.

We need to consider activating Quick.

Perine can be worse honestly. Kelley isn't good at all but holy hell Perine has been bad.

Honestly I think Thompson should be playing every snap he can.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't going to go there SoCal as its dean's virtual reality and he is the only one living in it.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perine can be worse honestly. Kelley isn't good at all but holy hell Perine has been bad.

"If" the FO really thought we had a shot at the playoff's, wouldn't they have improved our backfield as late as last week? Every couch potato including virtual reality head coach dean can see we needed RB help. I get it, a healthy offensive line helps but its apparent Kelly lacks the skill set and Perine for whatever reason drops the football on the ground way too much. I for one mentioned Peterson, who btw tore it up again yesterday and basically was told I'm crazy so...here we are and this is what we have to work with.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP has played three games for Arizona.

The first game was very good against a very bad Bucs team.

The second game was hideous against a good Rams team.

His third game was OK...he had 37 carries and averaged 4.3 yards per carry. 37 carries...really? Oh...it was also against SF.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They need to be very careful with that approach. You play Thompson too much & w/ his history & size there is a huge risk of injury. His snaps need to be limited to a degree.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A very good win against a decent Seahawks team in their crib.... :clap:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even before all the o line injuries the defense was playing better. Plus the defense lost players too.

I understand & I am not badmouthing the defense. Their contributions have been huge & yes they have had injuries but nowhere near to the degree of the offense. I am just kind of ticked that you always trivialize the injuries to this offense. Your write it off as some type of excuse & continually badmouth Cousins & Gruden & somehow expect the injuries to have minimal effect on this offense (& have said so numerous times).

Do you really understand the effect of losing 6 of 11 starters on offense including 3 of your best players? Throw this on top of having 2 other starters who are badly banged up, not having your top OL backup, no true running game & receivers who have been suspect (hopefully this improves). I can't underestimate the significance of these roadblocks yet you see this as no big deal.

You are the kind of fan that always believes that you have a better way to run the organization, coach the team, play QB, etc, etc, etc. I just don't think that you understand how tough it is with these situations or the amt of pain that these players encounter on a regular basis. So go back & review some more video & act like you are the smartest man in the room. I will simply enjoy the victory.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand & I am not badmouthing the defense. Their contributions have been huge & yes they have had injuries but nowhere near to the degree of the offense. I am just kind of ticked that you always trivialize the injuries to this offense. Your write it off as some type of excuse & continually badmouth Cousins & Gruden & somehow expect the injuries to have minimal effect on this offense (& have said so numerous times).

Do you really understand the effect of losing 6 of 11 starters on offense including 3 of your best players? Throw this on top of having 2 other starters who are badly banged up, not having your top OL backup, no true running game & receivers who have been suspect (hopefully this improves). I can't underestimate the significance of these roadblocks yet you see this as no big deal.

You are the kind of fan that always believes that you have a better way to run the organization, coach the team, play QB, etc, etc, etc. I just don't think that you understand how tough it is with these situations or the amt of pain that these players encounter on a regular basis. So go back & review some more video & act like you are the smartest man in the room. I will simply enjoy the victory.

4 of our best players...Williams, Scherff. Reed, and Crowder. Williams and Scherff are All Pro, not just PBers...both arguably the best players in the league at their position.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 of our best players...Williams, Scherff. Reed, and Crowder. Williams and Scherff are All Pro, not just PBers...both arguably the best players in the league at their position.

I would also make a case for Reed being All Pro if he could stay healthy.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...another point.

We may be a .500 team but we have beat three teams that were above .500 when we met and haven't loss to any team with a losing record. Another complaint of the ABCers crushed.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we need nico marley and rb mcants and wr eddie royal