• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Urban Meyer didn't lie.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcmurphy is a fraud, he isnt smart enough to get away with these lies. Fail :L

Yes how can you not know someone would know you edited your story. Anyone with integrity would print a correction ...especially with the firestorm and people jobs on the line.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After guys being eye-r@ped and fondled by the dude in the osu locker room, this is NOTHING.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know every word by heart. " I got a text late last night( the false story put out by McMurphy) that something happened in 2015(the false story put out by McMurphy). There was nothing(of course it was nothing because it was false)...who creates a story like that"( POS Brett McMurphy that is who).
That's not the problem.

After the 15 minute press conference, he spoke several times saying he knew nothing of any incident in 2015 and had never had a conversation about it. That was clearly wrong if the information in the letter is correct.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not the problem.

After the 15 minute press conference, he spoke several times saying he knew nothing of any incident in 2015 and had never had a conversation about it. That was clearly wrong if the information in the letter is correct.

I assume he was still addressing the false story that McMurphy was putting out. I would have to go back and listen to that part again.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume he was still addressing the false story that McMurphy was putting out. I would have to go back and listen to that part again.
Please do, because saying he had no conversation with anyone about any incident in 2015 is pretty clear to me.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please do, because saying he had no conversation with anyone about any incident in 2015 is pretty clear to me.

It was hard to hear the question but it sounds like the reporter was asking a question about the McMurphy report..

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So first it was the victims fault for being a crazy drunk, then it was the AD, and now the reporter entirely made up everything.

Urban is a choir boy right?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know every word by heart. " I got a text late last night( the false story put out by McMurphy) that something happened in 2015(the false story put out by McMurphy). There was nothing(of course it was nothing because it was false)...who creates a story like that"( POS Brett McMurphy that is who).

I realize you want to back your coach. But without even looking at the report you posted about — Meyer biggest problem is — he repeatedly stated he knew nothing about the 2015 incident, had never heard anything about it and had never been told about it. It is a case that is still open in court, as far as what I have read.

That is where Meyer screwed himself and it is why he had a PR firm release a statement saying he properly reported everything.

I still don’t think he should lose his job, but that is up to OSU. Zach Smith should never coach again. It will come down to who falls on the sword. Gene Smith, Urban Meyer or all of the above. If he had reported it all — the independent company doing the investigation will find the digital trail and evidence.

The biggest issue he could face is his credibility, as he says he has a ‘zero tolerance’ for DV. But just like at Florida, he seems to base the punishment on how much they are worth to him. Hyde was given a 3 game suspension for his incident with a female. Dunn was kicked off the team for his. Smith wasn’t punished at all and he actually brought him from job to job.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope is reinstated just because it will break the internet

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize you want to back your coach. But without even looking at the report you posted about — Meyer biggest problem is — he repeatedly stated he knew nothing about the 2015 incident, had never heard anything about it and had never been told about it. It is a case that is still open in court, as far as what I have read.

That is where Meyer screwed himself and it is why he had a PR firm release a statement saying he properly reported everything.

I still don’t think he should lose his job, but that is up to OSU. Zach Smith should never coach again. It will come down to who falls on the sword. Gene Smith, Urban Meyer or all of the above. If he had reported it all — the independent company doing the investigation will find the digital trail and evidence.

The biggest issue he could face is his credibility, as he says he has a ‘zero tolerance’ for DV. But just like at Florida, he seems to base the punishment on how much they are worth to him. Hyde was given a 3 game suspension for his incident with a female. Dunn was kicked off the team for his. Smith wasn’t punished at all and he actually brought him from job to job.

Hyde was arrested for assault but the female who called the police did not want to press charges. Dunn was arrested and charged with r*pe and kidnapping. Zach Smith was never arrested or charged with anything until 2018 for breaking a order of protection.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you guys are texting each other late at night about this?LOL. And this is what you came up with? LOL. Dude the guy lied, he says he lied . That's not even in question.

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But not the idiot part?
giphy.gif

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After guys being eye-r@ped and fondled by the dude in the osu locker room, this is NOTHING.
Maybe teh docs ghost came back and ass fucked Urban till he lost his memory?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hyde was arrested for assault but the female who called the police did not want to press charges. Dunn was arrested and charged with r*pe and kidnapping. Zach Smith was never arrested or charged with anything until 2018 for breaking a order of protection.
You understand what zero tolerance means, right? Hyde was on video outside the club.
Dunn was charged r*pe for an incident in August of 2017, not for what he was kicked off the team for.
And once again — zero tolerance means none. Unless we are back to believing he knew nothing about all the incidents with Zach Smith.

Zero tolerance does not mean you can assault a woman as long as they decide not to press charges.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was responding to a false story put out by Brett McMurphy.

Brett McMurphy's Original Zach Smith-Urban Meyer Story Has Been Edited
The reality is this just really doesn't matter. Urban lied in the full context of his comment, not because of that single allegation. The question really being posed is - how could Urban knowingly keep a domestic abuser on staff at Florida and then KEEP him on staff at OSU after multiple known instances of domestic abuse, arrested or not. This is nothing more than OSU fans grasping at straws.

The reality is, when Smith's transgressions became known publicly -- he got fired. And it was only because Urban hid it for 4 years that it wasn't made public sooner.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

. I heard rumblings about this through higher up boosters that were concerned about this kind of behavior while at Florida.. but that's how he wins championships.. and that's why he let stuff slide or covered it up or had it buried.. I don't doubt Meyer isn't a good coach.. but his ethics on how to get them are shady... just depends on how much the school, alum and boosters are willing to put up with how he handles his teams.. I never said he wasnt a good football coach.. but he lost all my respect with how he did Florida.. Same with Spurrier Great coach.. but he is an asshole..

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope is reinstated just because it will break the internet
I know most ain't gonna believe this, but I'll be he is reinstated. JMO.