• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Urban Meyer didn't lie.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, did he lie or naw?

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he said he doesn't see a way he survives IF he is actually lying. He never said he thinks he actually is lying. Two very different opinions there.

Regardless of the texts and pics, if Urban properly reported the incident he's safe. So much about Courtney's story just stinks. I think both her and Zach are horrible, he's just the bigger and stronger one.

Yeah — it will be interesting what happens. Personally, I think multiple people at OSU get fired over this — Gene Smith and anyone in the compliance department, but I don’t think Urban Meyer gets fired. I think he will be suspended but won’t miss any B1G games.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah — it will be interesting what happens. Personally, I think multiple people at OSU get fired over this — Gene Smith and anyone in the compliance department, but I don’t think Urban Meyer gets fired. I think he will be suspended but won’t miss any B1G games.
If it comes out that he did in fact report it, I don't see a way Gene Smith isn't fired. He was also there during the Tressel fiasco. He's just an awful AD by all counts. My fiancee works at OSU and works with him quite a bit on different events and has said from the beginning that she felt he was probably the one who fucked up.