• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So two scrub Big XII twelve teams made the SEC better?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are part of a large crowd that should be getting used to being disappointed. I'm not sure Bama will even make it that far anyway. 3 in a row isn't something that's gonna come easy. It's somewhat of a down year for Bama, sets up perfect for Oregon.

It's not a down year, Bama still looks great against the SEC competition. Oregon is better and it shows on the field. There is a reason why Saban has been crying about hurry up offenses. He's always been afraid of them. Maybe he'll get lucky and won't have to play them in the NCG. We'll see.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In what part of my post did I say that only northern cities had high murder rates. I will wait on you to point that out to me.

My statement was on Chicago being the murder capitol of the US and i wasnt wrong. Reading comprehenson, get some.

too bad there are some southern cities that have higher murder rates

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Not even close. In n out is way better. Damit now I want an in n out burger.

Sorry If I got of topic. :yahoo:

What topic, this one has been all over the place. Your good man. Never had an In n Out, but i am partial to Steak and Shake.

We have a local place that has been on TV for 10 best burger joints in the US. Its called the Penguin and its a little dive joint that is a bar at night in an eclectic part of town. Very cool place for lunch and the burgers are hand pattied and the best i have had in a long long time. Fried pickles are also on the menu and they are one of the things the chef mentioned as being some of the best he had ever eaten.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah only a dumb redneck picks total stats over per capita stats.

So you're calling the FBI rednecks. I stated my claim of what Chicago is know as, you dispute it, i give you the reports on the FBI report and you call me a redneck for reporting what is the truth. Does the word moron come to mind when you look in the mirror?

You cannot dispute facts and i gave you government backed facts.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're calling the FBI rednecks. I stated my claim of what Chicago is know as, you dispute it, i give you the reports on the FBI report and you call me a redneck for reporting what is the truth. Does the word moron come to mind when you look in the mirror?

jez you really are a dumb redneck. by now means am i calling out the fbi for tallying total murder rates. im just calling you a total fucken dumbass redneck because you honestly think that total stats should be used over per capita stats.

can you not see the logical faults to that at all????

*and then your reading comprehension was so bad that you actually thought i was calling the FBI rednecks. shit like this is why its so much better to have an argument with non-sec fans. they can actually hold their own against me intelligence wise

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Not even close. In n out is way better. Damit now I want an in n out burger.

Sorry If I got of topic. :yahoo:

They aren't that comparable to me, I like them both, but Steak N' Shake does not satisfy my In N' Out craving or vice versa.

Luckily I will be back in LA for the weekend, so I'll be able to scratch that itch.

Oh and back on topic....John is still a douchebag, in case anyone was wondering.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but i can dispute your interpretation of those facts. should you account population in them? of course.

otherwise thats like saying you would be safer in a town of 100 that has 50 murders a year over a town of 10,000 that has 100 murders a year

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but i can dispute your interpretation of those facts. should you account population in them? of course.

otherwise thats like saying you would be safer in a town of 100 that has 50 murders a year over a town of 10,000 that has 100 murders a year

I very well could be, that is the problem with people like yourself who don't understand the difference between data and information. Information is relevant and allows people to make informed decisions, useless data like you post is the kind of shit tobacco companies throw up to keep idiots like yourself who only look at data hooked on the weed.

BTW...if you're going to harp on anybody on here for their lack of intelligence could you at least start spelling things correctly, it's not like there isn't spell check on here.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...if you're going to harp on anybody on here for their lack of intelligence could you at least start spelling things correctly, it's not like there isn't spell check on here.

...and thanks for stopping your use of "Dude" to start every other post. At least now I feel like I'm respond to an Adult troll and not a 16 year-old troll.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure would like it if people would just stop vaulting Bama into the title game as if they have a bye. They have 2 big tests in the regular season, not 1. Now if you want to say that it's likely, then fine, alot of teams have a good shot.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it up! John is so damn racist and a hypocrite he's not worth your time. This is not the first time he turns a sports message board into some debate over north south standards of living. I sense lots of jealousy from him! We had a very similiar posting war months ago. Dont get into his narrow.minded bigotry!

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I very well could be, that is the problem with people like yourself who don't understand the difference between data and information. Information is relevant and allows people to make informed decisions, useless data like you post is the kind of shit tobacco companies throw up to keep idiots like yourself who only look at data hooked on the weed.

um FYI per capita is data

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and thanks for stopping your use of "Dude" to start every other post. At least now I feel like I'm respond to an Adult troll and not a 16 year-old troll.

dude..........

get over it

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure would like it if people would just stop vaulting Bama into the title game as if they have a bye. They have 2 big tests in the regular season, not 1. Now if you want to say that it's likely, then fine, alot of teams have a good shot.

Ahh...thank you, just when I thought this thread could not possibly go in yet another tangent, you have come and rescued it from despair and posted on yet another topic not addressed by anyone in this thread.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it up! John is so damn racist and a hypocrite he's not worth your time. This is not the first time he turns a sports message board into some debate over north south standards of living. I sense lots of jealousy from him! We had a very similiar posting war months ago. Dont get into his narrow.minded bigotry!

^^^^^^
nope its always the bammers who start this stuff

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...I don't think the mods should delete this thread, I think they should make it sticky...sometimes this much fail needs to be held up to the world as an example to the others.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and I don't care what anybody says, Brown M&M's taste better than the others.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...I don't think the mods should delete this thread, I think they should make it sticky...sometimes this much fail needs to be held up to the world as an example to the others.

yeah, a perfect example of how to own a bammer