• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So sick of seeing the Patriots in the SB

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Brady caused the fumble on a come from behind strip tackle
This much is clear.

I would like to see the All-22 of the play to see if any Patriots players had a shot at him if it wasn't blown dead. Since I haven't seen it, I'm gonna go with yes. No way I would let missing facts get in the way of forming an opinion.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hilarious that people constantly use these two events as "CHEATING". During the Jets game the Patriots were filming the Jets from a position on the field that Goodell said they could not. If that same camera man had been fifteen directly in back of where he was, it would have been totally legal because he would have been in the first row of the stands. The taping of the defensive signals was not illegal, the spot whare the camera man took the film was.

Deflategate has been proven to be a complete facade. The NFL recognized that only one ball was at less than the league minimum air pressure. Brady was was never formally charged with any illegal act. To this day, the NFL will simple say, it is over, the case closed, we have no further comment. Article 46 was the case clincher for the league and Goodell's suspension of Brady. And oddly enough, with over inflated balls the colts couldn't score in the second half of the AFCCG and the patriots ripped their nuts off. Where have the Colts been ever since??? Cleaning toilets.

Geezer.................the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over again expecting a different result. Sorta like calling the patriots cheaters. Every time you do it, they win another Super Bowl.
Get my drift???
200.webp

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This much is clear.

I would like to see the All-22 of the play to see if any Patriots players had a shot at him if it wasn't blown dead. Since I haven't seen it, I'm gonna go with yes. No way I would let missing facts get in the way of forming an opinion.

LMAO

Jack gets up like he is shot out of a cannon, so it wasnt gonna be easy

Hogan and Cooks are on the opposite side, I think they had the best shot at getting an angle, and it still would have made it deep into NE territory the way it looks

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we're still whining?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In before the ref throws another crucial flag on the Jags

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hilarious that people constantly use these two events as "CHEATING". During the Jets game the Patriots were filming the Jets from a position on the field that Goodell said they could not. If that same camera man had been fifteen directly in back of where he was, it would have been totally legal because he would have been in the first row of the stands. The taping of the defensive signals was not illegal, the spot whare the camera man took the film was.

Deflategate has been proven to be a complete facade. The NFL recognized that only one ball was at less than the league minimum air pressure. Brady was was never formally charged with any illegal act. To this day, the NFL will simple say, it is over, the case closed, we have no further comment. Article 46 was the case clincher for the league and Goodell's suspension of Brady. And oddly enough, with over inflated balls the colts couldn't score in the second half of the AFCCG and the patriots ripped their nuts off. Where have the Colts been ever since??? Cleaning toilets.

Geezer.................the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and over again expecting a different result. Sorta like calling the patriots cheaters. Every time you do it, they win another Super Bowl.
Get my drift???
Why hasn't the NFL released any of the data they started collecting during random checks:think:

Oh good Geeze keep calling them cheaters and Kraft can start measuring fingers now:thumb:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Get my drift???

LOL....and the NFL destroyed the confiscated tapes because there was no incriminating evidence on them...and Tom destroyed his phone innocently, and....

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then, tell the Steelers, Chiefs, Texans, Titans, Raiders, Chargers, and god forbid an AFC East team to get their shit together; no, all their shit together. Can't knock off the GOAT QB/HC combo without some good fortune and being at the top of your game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....and the NFL destroyed the confiscated tapes because there was no incriminating evidence on them...and Tom destroyed his phone innocently, and....
And, and, and they taped our walk-thru and disrespected the lights out dance and :bawling:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will always be cheaters. In the hall of shame brady will be holding a deflated football and bellicheat will be holding a stack of video tapes. No matter how many games they win people will never forget. Too bad such a dynasty is tainted. They were good enough to win without cheating but cheated anyway.

Usually the cheating crap comes from a fan of a team that lost to the Patriots in a Superbowl.
Interesting your avatar has 3 teams that the Patriots have beaten!!!!!
Funny as hell!!!!!

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been awesome if they kept the 80's version of the Edmonton Oilers around!! I think you can also tip your hat to Nick Saban and the current Alabama run!!
They took the "City of Champions" sign down from the Edmonton limits sign.....they know they ain't getting that version of the Oilers again.

Upinthe North

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm having a bad feeling about this game. Too much is being assumed on the Patriots eventual victory...

... like 2007.

The Eagles are going to be tough.
The way TB12 waits until the 4th quarter WE SHOULD be worried of a team this talented, but it's more fun, for now, to pretend like TB is gonna take home #6. We can always start worrying during the half-time show.