• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So much for the Committee not counting “quality losses”

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful what you ask for!

Ah hey it has been a good season and a fun one to watch. I just hope for a good game and not one of those 59-0 deals like a few years back. I dont have high expectations but will enjoy a win if it happens. The previous trips to the Conference championship game did not have the ramifications of what the results of this game will have so this is all new territory for the Badgers so will be interesting to see how they play through it. Hopefully it will be a win but if not there is always next year as there should be a quality team again next year.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah hey it has been a good season and a fun one to watch. I just hope for a good game and not one of those 59-0 deals like a few years back. I dont have high expectations but will enjoy a win if it happens. The previous trips to the Conference championship game did not have the ramifications of what the results of this game will have so this is all new territory for the Badgers so will be interesting to see how they play through it. Hopefully it will be a win but if not there is always next year as there should be a quality team again next year.

The best part about getting old is you learn to enjoy the moment.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams that can complain about the playoff rankings and committee without being total hypocrites:

Anyone but Ohio St

Teams that have no right to ever say a word about the playoff rankings and committee without being total hypocrites:

Ohio St

said the alabama fan with a weak ass resume........

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
said the alabama fan with a weak ass resume........

Iowa called and said they were missing a cleat, I was wondering if you guys might check in your Colon?

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before ya'll get your panties in a wad about LSU losing to Troy, just remember that Troy is 9-2 right now with one game to go and they were 10-3 last year with a near-upset of eventual national champion Clemson (and they only lost that game after a controversial call).

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Quality losses” are the only possible way to put Auburn higher than 4th.
Wisconsin fans wouldn't shut up about quality losses last year. Deal with it.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State or Michigan would be ranked #1 right now if they had the same exact schedule that Wisconsin has and were undefeated.

FACT

That's what makes the committee a joke.
As it should be. Well not Michigan.