• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So, are we in trouble yet?

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked this question at the end of last week and I was told to zip it. We won the game and nothing else mattered.

OK, then.

Well, as I type this we're down by 20 points to the Ravens with 4 minutes left.

Our offense hasn't scored any TD's - and any they get from here are garbage anyway, our defense hasn't come up with a sack or a turnover and we've turned the ball over twice now.

So...are we in trouble yet?

element1286

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more worried about the direction of the org, than this season in particular.

Nothing is really changing, same old story, crap defense, undisciplined team, turnovers on offense, and little development of players under this coaching staff.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more worried about Midnight's constant need for approval…

3riverbabe

32 flavors & then some
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night was ugly & painful to watch.

Poor run defense + 3 turnovers = a loss to a team in desperation mode.

Hopefully this will serve as a wake-up call to the Steelers. I'm not ready to say we're in trouble yet, but we will be if a LOT of issues aren't addressed ASAP.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they looked brutal all around. Of course tis team is in trouble.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were 0-2...I'd say yes, they're in trouble...they looked like shit last night...it's two game but so far the only consistent thing that bothers me is the run DEF.

Overall the DEF did not play terrible, but it was a case of if it's not one thing, it's another type night for the DEF...the OFC...Ben just wasn't sharp...maybe it was the big hit early, idk, but 2 costly turnovers really sank the ship.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I am not worried.

Thursday night games are usually a slop-fest. Especially for the road team at the beginning of the season. I am worried at the lack of a pass rush, and the continued lack of turnovers by the defense.

Baltimore had no choice but to win that game last night. If they had gone 0-2 against two of the perennial division contenders, their season would've been essentially over. They played with desperation, and Pittsburgh didn't match it.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Yet!

I want to see how they play against Car in 10 days first. Want to see if they have it in them to learn and grow from last night's game or not!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I am not worried.

Thursday night games are usually a slop-fest. Especially for the road team at the beginning of the season. I am worried at the lack of a pass rush, and the continued lack of turnovers by the defense.

Baltimore had no choice but to win that game last night. If they had gone 0-2 against two of the perennial division contenders, their season would've been essentially over. They played with desperation, and Pittsburgh didn't match it.

:agree:

I thought they might catch BAL distracted, but losing (somewhat ugly) at home last week probably brought their full attention to this week, and just facing it, the game meant more to them and they played like it did.

Yes, Flacco went untouched for the most part, but still had less than 200 yds passing. Just the key 3rd downs he was able to keep drives alive all night....I'm not as worried about the pass rush b/c they haven't been able to solve run yet.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically no, but we're obviously not a good team.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more worried about the direction of the org, than this season in particular.

Nothing is really changing, same old story, crap defense, undisciplined team, turnovers on offense, and little development of players under this coaching staff.

Couldn't agree more. I don't expect too much of the team right now but not seeing traditional Steeler football is a concern. I just cant get used to a bad defense in Pittsburgh. We have been spoiled for so long.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had zero pass rush and had trouble stopping the run. We were missing tackles left and right. We got zero turnovers.

Our offense coughed up the ball a couple times (time to eliminate buttered popcorn as a pregame meal?), but main concerns on defense.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fuckin year its the same thing from the same butt hurt so called Steelers fans...
If we start out great or we start out shitty, If we make the Super Bowl or we completely miss the playoff....

If y'all think you can run the team better, then do so... just shut your pie holes and fucking do it!!!
You are either a Steelers fan either way the team goes, or your not!!!! Either stand by your team and "BE PROUD" or STFU and go troll somewhere else!!!

And it would be so wonderful Midnight if you would quit making your hate threads about our team, you should of stuck with your first responce and ZIPPED IT!!!!

Its only two games into the season, you wanna throw in the towel??? Go cheer for the Cowboys and quit fuckin crying!!!

Y'all act like a bunch of whinny bitch raider fans not no damn 6 Time Champ Steelers fans!!!!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm more worried about the atrocity that is the new rules and the complete clusterfuck of calling/enforcing them.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew they weren't as bad as they looked last Thursday night. And it's no surprise to me that through three weeks of Thursday night football in 2014, the home team is currently 3-0.

Thursday night games are atrocious. It's just a cash grab by the greedy NFL and their networks. It's a damn shame that they force players to prepare on three days rest, and force coaches to concoct a game plan in the same amount of time.

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every fuckin year its the same thing from the same butt hurt so called Steelers fans...
If we start out great or we start out shitty, If we make the Super Bowl or we completely miss the playoff....

If y'all think you can run the team better, then do so... just shut your pie holes and fucking do it!!!
You are either a Steelers fan either way the team goes, or your not!!!! Either stand by your team and "BE PROUD" or STFU and go troll somewhere else!!!

And it would be so wonderful Midnight if you would quit making your hate threads about our team, you should of stuck with your first responce and ZIPPED IT!!!!

Its only two games into the season, you wanna throw in the towel??? Go cheer for the Cowboys and quit fuckin crying!!!

Y'all act like a bunch of whinny bitch raider fans not no damn 6 Time Champ Steelers fans!!!!

So drink the Kool-aid and no room to criticize? Really? That's your fascist solution?

How about this: My opinion counts just as much as anyone else's - including YOURS.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

As for being a 'real' Steelers fan - I grew up in Texas in the 1970's as a Steelers fan. I also lived near Houston. When you've reached the point where you've been physically beaten and have bled for this team - let me know. Until then, how about YOU STFU!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So drink the Kool-aid and no room to criticize? Really? That's your fascist solution?

How about this: My opinion counts just as much as anyone else's - including YOURS.

As for being a 'real' Steelers fan - I grew up in Texas in the 1970's as a Steelers fan. I also lived near Houston. When you've reached the point where you've been physically beaten and have bled for this team - let me know. Until then, how about YOU STFU!

No, my true solution is every time the Steelers drop a game your ready to call it quits AND you feel the need to start another witch hunt thread..... You so friggin awesome and have all the answers you coach the team so every week some idiot can ask for your job!!!

And your opinion falls under the category of Opinions and Assholes

And if your such a die hard Steeler fan from the 70's you should be happy we haven't fallen into the 80's slump... Your a bandwagon fan and you know it.... Instead of looking at what the team did good, all you look for is who is to blame.... Ever wonder what these guys go through week in and week out having to listen to big mouth fans such as yourself week in and week out??? One week you want them fired, the next week you want to praise them.... Loud mouths such as you are the reason People hate Steelers fans.... So why don't you drink the Kol-aid and:stfu:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, my true solution is every time the Steelers drop a game your ready to call it quits AND you feel the need to start another witch hunt thread..... You so friggin awesome and have all the answers you coach the team so every week some idiot can ask for your job!!!

And your opinion falls under the category of Opinions and Assholes

And if your such a die hard Steeler fan from the 70's you should be happy we haven't fallen into the 80's slump... Your a bandwagon fan and you know it.... Instead of looking at what the team did good, all you look for is who is to blame.... Ever wonder what these guys go through week in and week out having to listen to big mouth fans such as yourself week in and week out??? One week you want them fired, the next week you want to praise them.... Loud mouths such as you are the reason People hate Steelers fans.... So why don't you drink the Kol-aid and:stfu:

This may come as a shock to you, but your opinion is worth no more than mine so if mine falls under, 'opinions and assholes', so does yours.

Believe it or not, you're not better than anyone - nor is your opinion more valid or knowledgable than anyone's.

I'm not going to justify my fanhood to you because you're nobody. Always have been, always will be.

In your world there is no room for criticism - just shut up and drink the kook aid.

Sorry, not going to. You can drink my share if you want to.

I'm not questioning the Steelers in the open NFL forum, I kept it in house. And people don't hate when you question, they hate when you brag - which I don't do.

You must not have been hugged as a kid or something. You have a lot of anger deep inside and you don't know how to handle it so you take it out on me.

I'm going to express my opinion and I don't care if it makes you uncomfortable.

Go frak yourself.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may come as a shock to you, but your opinion is worth no more than mine so if mine falls under, 'opinions and assholes', so does yours.

Believe it or not, you're not better than anyone - nor is your opinion more valid or knowledgable than anyone's.

I'm not going to justify my fanhood to you because you're nobody. Always have been, always will be.

In your world there is no room for criticism - just shut up and drink the kook aid.

Sorry, not going to. You can drink my share if you want to.

I'm not questioning the Steelers in the open NFL forum, I kept it in house. And people don't hate when you question, they hate when you brag - which I don't do.

You must not have been hugged as a kid or something. You have a lot of anger deep inside and you don't know how to handle it so you take it out on me.

I'm going to express my opinion and I don't care if it makes you uncomfortable.

Go frak yourself.

No anger here.... just zero tolerance for stupidity and you seem to overflow with it!!!
You got all the answers and feel the need to start another :bullshit: thread everytime something doesn't measure up to the standards of your feeble little mind....

Who cares where you question the Steelers??? Your nothing more than a fair weather fan, you do nothing but complain about a team when they dont live up to Super Bowl caliber each and every year. You got nothing but negative things to say, ever, about the team.

And as far as my childhood... don't worry about how I was treated, I always got the best of what I needed. But since you seem to wanna tap into the personals of lives, I wasn't raised by neanderthals and fair weather fans such as yourself so take your own advice and go fuck yourself!!!