• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since Nebraska can't make good Coaching decisions, who should they hire after the Rutgers Loss???

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea he stepped away fromt he nfl as an assistant to be a college assssssistant at a mediocre program... sounds like a winner :D
Family ties are strong . That's why I don't think he'd leave anyway but a school with a storied tradition who is struggling on the lines could certainly use him

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kool-aid-man-oh-yeah-gif-7.gif

kiMjkwL.jpg

p1VD1hi.jpg

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Family ties are strong . That's why I don't think he'd leave anyway but a school with a storied tradition who is struggling on the lines could certainly use him
Unproven in college... fuck the nfl

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'm REALLY good at this kind of stuff so Nebraska fans copy this list and send it to the AD/new AD when yall fire Riley (FTR REAL good man and an ok coach, just a bad fit at NU imo, much like Strong was at Texas) and are ready to be back. Any of these guys will do the trick. You are Nebraska for Gods sake so stop it with the Mike Leach and Chip Kelly BS, you want to be BACK, not the has been program that has a crazy offense but never wins the conference and is happy going to the whatever bowl because you don't run the ball or play defense. You are in the BIG, weather gets nasty so you got to be run first/defense minded so (in no particular order):

1. Bret Bielema - Big Olines, run the ball down peoples throats, that sound familiar? Yea he is struggling at Arkansas but...its Arkansas in the SEC west, lots of coaches would. He left Wisky because they are cheap and he has had good success in the BIG already plus has some Texas recruiting ties now from his Arkansas days so, no brainer here, get him.

2. Dan Mullen- I agree with this one and he might be ready for an easier gig to recruit to. With his former QB playing for the Dallas Cowboys that could help in some TX recruiting for NU too. Plays defense, Urban Meyer guy...solid solid move imo. Guy has done a heluva job at MSU, that program was a dumpster fire when he took it.

3. Pat Narduzzi- He as been solid at Pitt but he has prob taken them as far as he can. Having another Dantonio/Tress guy in the BIG would not be a bad thing for Nebraska or the conference. Sneaky good hire for NU iyam.

4. Greg Schiano- Runs the ball, plays defense, turned a HORRIBLE Rutgers program into a bowl eligible program (no small task) at one time. Takes away from the Buckeyes in conference too so... good get.

5. Justin Fuente- Another solid coach that has done a good job at 2 places now but like Narduzzi has prob already taken VT about as high as they are gonna go under him barring some craziness in a special year ect. and the guy has ties in Texas from his days with Gary Patterson. VT is a solid gig but they aint outbidding Nebraska so, another no brainer.
are we talking O line coach or OC... cuz none of them should be a HC in the B1G

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unproven in college... fuck the nfl
Eh he was the OL coach for 2 lines that won the national award for best OL in CFB. 2 times in 4 years . Yes unproven as a head coach but no proven successful coach is going to come to Nebraska with their current roster ( imo ). That leaves you with a G5 coach or a P5 washout ( like Riley ). Personally I prefer taking a risk but I understand why Husker fans feel otherwise

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should hire an ex sec coach. Plenty will be available soon

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh he was the OL coach for 2 lines that won the national award for best OL in CFB. 2 times in 4 years . Yes unproven as a head coach but no proven successful coach is going to come to Nebraska with their current roster ( imo ). That leaves you with a G5 coach or a P5 washout ( like Riley ). Personally I prefer taking a risk but I understand why Husker fans feel otherwise
We havent had any B1G money til now... that is 20+m per year we can wipe our asses with.... are you really that dim? no of course not you just dont know what money is :D we CAN pay a coach 12m a year and pay oc/dc over 1m a year and still fund EVERYTHING

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We havent had any B1G money til now... that is 20+m per year we can wipe our asses with.... are you really that dim? no of course not you just dont know what money is :D we CAN pay a coach 12m a year and pay oc/dc over 1m a year and still fund EVERYTHING
Great . You should get a hell of a coach then . Makes you wonder why Harbs, Franklin and Meyer are working so cheap lol

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'm REALLY good at this kind of stuff so Nebraska fans copy this list and send it to the AD/new AD when yall fire Riley (FTR REAL good man and an ok coach, just a bad fit at NU imo, much like Strong was at Texas) and are ready to be back. Any of these guys will do the trick. You are Nebraska for Gods sake so stop it with the Mike Leach and Chip Kelly BS, you want to be BACK, not the has been program that has a crazy offense but never wins the conference and is happy going to the whatever bowl because you don't run the ball or play defense. You are in the BIG, weather gets nasty so you got to be run first/defense minded so (in no particular order):

1. Bret Bielema - Big Olines, run the ball down peoples throats, that sound familiar? Yea he is struggling at Arkansas but...its Arkansas in the SEC west, lots of coaches would. He left Wisky because they are cheap and he has had good success in the BIG already plus has some Texas recruiting ties now from his Arkansas days so, no brainer here, get him.

2. Dan Mullen- I agree with this one and he might be ready for an easier gig to recruit to. With his former QB playing for the Dallas Cowboys that could help in some TX recruiting for NU too. Plays defense, Urban Meyer guy...solid solid move imo. Guy has done a heluva job at MSU, that program was a dumpster fire when he took it.

3. Pat Narduzzi- He as been solid at Pitt but he has prob taken them as far as he can. Having another Dantonio/Tress guy in the BIG would not be a bad thing for Nebraska or the conference. Sneaky good hire for NU iyam.

4. Greg Schiano- Runs the ball, plays defense, turned a HORRIBLE Rutgers program into a bowl eligible program (no small task) at one time. Takes away from the Buckeyes in conference too so... good get.

5. Justin Fuente- Another solid coach that has done a good job at 2 places now but like Narduzzi has prob already taken VT about as high as they are gonna go under him barring some craziness in a special year ect. and the guy has ties in Texas from his days with Gary Patterson. VT is a solid gig but they aint outbidding Nebraska so, another no brainer.

LOL @ wishful thinking

Fuente is going to keep shitting all over Dana's burning couches and drinking problems for the foreseeable future. Deal wit it

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to fire AD Eichorst first and foremost.

Then bring in a guy who plays power run football. I've seen Scott Frost thrown around, don't know much about him or what he runs but he won't be available for too long.

Christ Peterson won't be leaving UW. Chip Kelly doesn't seem like a good fit.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat Narduzzi- He as been solid at Pitt but he has prob taken them as far as he can. Having another Dantonio/Tress guy in the BIG would not be a bad thing for Nebraska or the conference. Sneaky good hire for NU iyam.
great call

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Narduzzi is a super douche bag

i wouldn't want that fuck anywhere near my program