• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since Nebraska can't make good Coaching decisions, who should they hire after the Rutgers Loss???

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh we have fans who think he would be good.... We need, NEEED to get back to our roots. Option RUNNING Smash mouth football once that is successful then we can throw the fucking ball.... 10 out of 100 plays :D
That's how I'd feel. If i were in your shoes I wouldn't even care about the offensive woes, id want someone who'd come in and make bringing back the Nebraska defense of yesteryear the 1st priority.

GhostRiderRushville

Original Caravan Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,103,757.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe that the Texas fans haven't descended on this like vultures.

Wait.
Yes I can.

They're always good for a "Nebraska is Iowa 2.0" laugh

I'll take your money ....and suck... then

512x.jpg

I'll take your money and suck..... then...

48535_h.jpg

I'll take your money and not use Chris Warren .....and suck....

Tim_Beck_Social.jpg

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yesteryear is the most underused word EVER.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea he has been part of the program for 14 years..... Gee i thought he just recently joined the program...guess the egg is on my face now isnt it...
He played 01-05 then coached with the Patriots 09-12 and has been at Iowa since 12. He's played on 3 top 10 teams as a captain on the line, coached under the best NFL coach and has been at Iowa for 5 years since. He's more than qualified but Ferentz yo.... Lol

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how I'd feel. If i were in your shoes I wouldn't even care about the offensive woes, id want someone who'd come in and make bringing back the Nebraska defense of yesteryear the 1st priority.
I wish some other people realized that... main reason our AD will be fired... he doesnt get it..

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is.

In other news:

The Nightman has been spotted in downtown Spokane.
No shit? Karate chop his ass for me.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you are the Dayman, FIGHTER of the Nightman!! Ahhhhhh ahhhhh ahhhh..

IT IS YOUR JOB!!
But I'm all the way on the other side of the state, all hopped up on glue and catfood, if you can handle this one I'd appreciate it.

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played 01-05 then coached with the Patriots 09-12 and has been at Iowa since 12. He's played on 3 top 10 teams as a captain on the line, coached under the best NFL coach and has been at Iowa for 5 years since. He's more than qualified but Ferentz yo.... Lol
Yea he stepped away fromt he nfl as an assistant to be a college assssssistant at a mediocre program... sounds like a winner :D

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I'm all the way on the other side of the state, all hopped up on glue and catfood, if you can handle this one is appreciate it.
I would but im in Nebraska, and my wifes mom and brothers are not answering their phone. IT IS UP TO YOU BUDDY!!!

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they fire Riley next Sunday who is the best candidate??
Nebraska seems unable to hire good Head Coaches.

Who brings them back?

Well
I don't care what the guy did, I'm going after Kevin Wilson.
If he can get Indian playing good football, hell, anythings possible.
Oh, and he knows the BIG inside and out which has to be a big plus.

Hell I bet your mom would be a better coach than the one we've got now! She'd at least give all the players hand jobs and cookies after the game to make them feel better!

WTF Riley

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'm REALLY good at this kind of stuff so Nebraska fans copy this list and send it to the AD/new AD when yall fire Riley (FTR REAL good man and an ok coach, just a bad fit at NU imo, much like Strong was at Texas) and are ready to be back. Any of these guys will do the trick. You are Nebraska for Gods sake so stop it with the Mike Leach and Chip Kelly BS, you want to be BACK, not the has been program that has a crazy offense but never wins the conference and is happy going to the whatever bowl because you don't run the ball or play defense. You are in the BIG, weather gets nasty so you got to be run first/defense minded so (in no particular order):

1. Bret Bielema - Big Olines, run the ball down peoples throats, that sound familiar? Yea he is struggling at Arkansas but...its Arkansas in the SEC west, lots of coaches would. He left Wisky because they are cheap and he has had good success in the BIG already plus has some Texas recruiting ties now from his Arkansas days so, no brainer here, get him.

2. Dan Mullen- I agree with this one and he might be ready for an easier gig to recruit to. With his former QB playing for the Dallas Cowboys that could help in some TX recruiting for NU too. Plays defense, Urban Meyer guy...solid solid move imo. Guy has done a heluva job at MSU, that program was a dumpster fire when he took it.

3. Pat Narduzzi- He as been solid at Pitt but he has prob taken them as far as he can. Having another Dantonio/Tress guy in the BIG would not be a bad thing for Nebraska or the conference. Sneaky good hire for NU iyam.

4. Greg Schiano- Runs the ball, plays defense, turned a HORRIBLE Rutgers program into a bowl eligible program (no small task) at one time. Takes away from the Buckeyes in conference too so... good get.

5. Justin Fuente- Another solid coach that has done a good job at 2 places now but like Narduzzi has prob already taken VT about as high as they are gonna go under him barring some craziness in a special year ect. and the guy has ties in Texas from his days with Gary Patterson. VT is a solid gig but they aint outbidding Nebraska so, another no brainer.