• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Since it's coming Tuesday...how does Brady's appeal go?

What happens to Bradys 4 game suspension at his appeal?

• Stays at 4 games

• Reduced to 3 games

• Reduced to 2 games

• Reduced to 1 game

• Exonerated entirely, no suspension

• Goodell makes more rules up and adds 5 games

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady cheats again by sending a replica cyborg to the appeal hearing. The main real difference is that the cyborg doesn't have a hot/rich beard.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raisin's fan rooting for the Steelers because his heroes can't get the job done .

Good stuff :thumb:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reduced, but not to zero (not sure what to). Still don't know why the Pats didn't appeal the draft picks unless they feel there was no way to have it reduced. The goal of the appeal isn't normally to have the suspension or fine removed entirely, but more to have it reduced.
BB always thinking ahead. Will use that money slated for a 1st/4th round pick to sign a veteran FA.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exonerated entirely, no suspension or Brady fights in the court system. Like many NE possters I just can't see TB taking one for the team. Whether he's guilty or not. The only way I can imagine it differently is the NFL will have to come out and say TB DID NOT GIVE THE CODE RED TO TAMPER WITH THOSE BALLS. They may still say he didn't cooperate fully, which could be a suspension but more likely just a fine. Or his lack of cooperation is blamed on the Patriot attorneys guidnace thus the loss of draft picks for the Pats? TB is cleared of any wrong doing.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for the season to start...

Gonna laugh my balls off when Pittsburgh slaps ur Bradyless asses...lol
th

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raisin's fan rooting for the Steelers because his heroes can't get the job done .

Good stuff :thumb:

Haven't we owned NE enough in the playoffs? lol...

I root for teams I respect over cheaters it's simple.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exonerated entirely, no suspension or Brady fights in the court system. Like many NE possters I just can't see TB taking one for the team. Whether he's guilty or not. The only way I can imagine it differently is the NFL will have to come out and say TB DID NOT GIVE THE CODE RED TO TAMPER WITH THOSE BALLS. They may still say he didn't cooperate fully, which could be a suspension but more likely just a fine. Or his lack of cooperation is blamed on the Patriot attorneys guidnace thus the loss of draft picks for the Pats? TB is cleared of any wrong doing.

^like it's his job.lol

yawn.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't we owned NE enough in the playoffs? lol...

I root for teams I respect over cheaters it's simple.

I wouldn't call 2-2 owning and 2-5 total and I thought Tomlin walking on field during a play would upset you. He was fined

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call 2-2 owning and 2-5 total and I thought Tomlin walking on field during a play would upset you. He was fined

NE is .800 at home in playoffs and 16-4 all-time.

2-2 or .500 against Ravens and at home.

Even with homefield advantage NE is only .500

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE is .800 at home in playoffs and 16-4 all-time.

2-2 or .500 against Ravens and at home.

Even with homefield advantage NE is only .500

I'm not disputing the .500 just wouldn't call it ownage. Sure they have the best record vs NE at home but ownage usually means a superior record my friend even 3-2 wouldnt be ownage and Brady's 5-2 record vs Balt isn't ownage

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not disputing the .500 just wouldn't call it ownage. Sure they have the best record vs NE at home but ownage usually means a superior record my friend even 3-2 wouldnt be ownage and Brady's 5-2 record vs Balt isn't ownage
Here's the thing...

In the last game which was won in the end u win by 4. Game before that in Foxboro we win by 15. Then before that Lee Evans drops the winner and cundiff goes wide right we lose a close one. The playoffs game before that Baltimore beats NE 33-14.

All I'm saying is when NE has beaten Baltimore in the playoffs it's been close . When we beat u its a slapping and they are on ur homefield.

We r 4-0 if played in Baltimore. ;)

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the thing...

In the last game which was won in the end u win by 4. Game before that in Foxboro we win by 15. Then before that Lee Evans drops the winner and cundiff goes wide right we lose a close one. The playoffs game before that Baltimore beats NE 33-14.

All I'm saying is when NE has beaten Baltimore in the playoffs it's been close . When we beat u its a slapping and they are on ur homefield.

We r 4-0 if played in Baltimore. ;)

Yeah sure Tgann whatever floats your boat and helps you sleep at night. Glad I dont make excuses like in 09 when Brady came back after his year off/knee operation and played with broken ribs, you guys kicked ass and won. Like you posted earlier since 2000 Ravens have been to 4 AFCG I think, been to 2 SBs and won 2 very nice job. With Brady since 01 9 AFCG games 6 SB's and 4 won and 2 lost in last minute to Eli and Giants

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah sure Tgann whatever floats your boat and helps you sleep at night. Glad I dont make excuses like in 09 when Brady came back after his year off/knee operation and played with broken ribs, you guys kicked ass and won. Like you posted earlier since 2000 Ravens have been to 4 AFCG I think, been to 2 SBs and won 2 very nice job. With Brady since 01 9 AFCG games 6 SB's and 4 won and 2 lost in last minute to Eli and Giants

Sarcasm lost I was just busting balls.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reduced, but not to zero (not sure what to). Still don't know why the Pats didn't appeal the draft picks unless they feel there was no way to have it reduced. The goal of the appeal isn't normally to have the suspension or fine removed entirely, but more to have it reduced.

It was a team/ownership penalty, system is completely different.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reduced to 2 and Brady better hope so cause if it goes to court he will for sure have to give up his phone.

Texts and emails never really go away.....

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reduced to 2 and Brady better hope so cause if it goes to court he will for sure have to give up his phone.

Texts and emails never really go away.....

Not exactly. One of the things being argued by the NFLPA is that personal property is off limits from the CBA. The league obviously thinks it's not. If the appeal results in anything than removal of the punishment the NFLPA will file for injuction within 24 hours of the ruling, or next business day if the ruling is on a Friday. (It's a restraining order on the punishment, until the feds can hear the case.)

Should a judge/s rule in the NFLPA favor then the phone matter is over and doesn't come into play.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not exactly. One of the things being argued by the NFLPA is that personal property is off limits from the CBA. The league obviously thinks it's not. If the appeal results in anything than removal of the punishment the NFLPA will file for injuction within 24 hours of the ruling, or next business day if the ruling is on a Friday. (It's a restraining order on the punishment, until the feds can hear the case.)

Should a judge/s rule in the NFLPA favor then the phone matter is over and doesn't come into play.

Maybe.

But my impression was always that once it left the court of Goodell, he was subject to all the shit any old Chet would be subject to in a court of law.

We'll see how it plays out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a team/ownership penalty, system is completely different.

Not sure your point. Mine was the Pats could have appealed the penalty and didn't. Normally that means one of two things. Either they agree with the decision and accept it as just punishment or they think they will lose the appeal and don't bother.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure your point. Mine was the Pats could have appealed the penalty and didn't. Normally that means one of two things. Either they agree with the decision and accept it as just punishment or they think they will lose the appeal and don't bother.
Or a backroom deal has already been worked out between Kraft and Goofball? We shall all know soon.