• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

should the OL or DL be main focus in draft?

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now who's hiding behind a keyboard?

Who's talking to you??

Mind your fucking business. I never hide. I speak the truth whether you agree with it or not here. Slander is a completely different subject however...go and play in traffic or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's talking to you??

Mind your fucking business. I never hide. I speak the truth whether you agree with it or not here. Slander is a completely different subject however...go and play in traffic or something.

what a pleasant soul you are.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed

I can deal with someone calling me dumb.... and or word that means that

Thats football forum debates.....

attacking someone's family ... or kids ... thats a total different level

saying sexual things about someone's kid(s) Thats really a different level

and that was the last 8 months of ESPN .... Started by one man ... WFRYE

at some point almost everyone was involved if not by that .... by the after math that followed

Frye taking a backseat to Eriko ... Cause frye is a bitch like that

You even look like a soft POS in that profile photo of yours....tattoos and a beer belly hick. You must have me mixed up with what you're doing to your own 13 year old daughter you sick fuck.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]FONN-0uoTHI[/YOUTUBE]

So how about that draft huh? Cleveland could use a QB and have an extra first rounder to deal. Romo could use a change of scenery. Won't happen but that's a move that would make sense for both sides in my opinion.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So how about that draft huh? Cleveland could use a QB and have an extra first rounder to deal. Romo could use a change of scenery. Won't happen but that's a move that would make sense for both sides in my opinion.

You're wasting your breath here dude...romo is the answer to everyone's prayers here lol. But for the record, I agree, both teams could use a fresh start and Romo is now damaged goods. In a deep QB draft, that would be the ideal play here, but unfortunately, Uncle Jerrah has already adopted Romo as one of his own.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this thread has sure turned heated. I can't believe how cowboy fans can hate each other more then they hate shegale fans.:L

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow this thread has sure turned heated. I can't believe how cowboy fans can hate each other more then they hate shegale fans.:L

No, Cowboys don't hate each other more than they hate the Eagles fans. Most of us don't even hate Eagles fans, just the Eagles.

With Small Frye it's different. It is hard to like a guy who has no self restraint and is infatuated with one player to the point that he spews sewage from his keyboard as soon as anyone wants to talk about a different subject other than Romo.

His rant on this thread is a classic example. He acts as though Jerry and Garrett could have drafted the next great qb for the Cowboys this week when we found out Romo was injured. They brought in Kitna not because they didn't want to hurt Romo's feelings, but because he is the best option for us at this point. It was a good move.

Frye, though, is so infatuated with Romo that he has to blast anyone who acknowledges the move as a good one.

Add to this that he doesn't understand how the salary cap works and his blind man-love for Garrett and you have all the makings of total tool, which is all Fried is.

And by the way, I remember the conversation about Fried's p*****ile statements on the ESPN board. That he denies them now and now offers to meet Twist anytime Twist is in the NY area is just like what he has revealed himself to be for years now - a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reading some of these posts & thought the old Eriko was back. Is Eriko & Frye related?

Oh BTW I loved the part about mind your own business on a message board :laugh3:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look up what the cap hit will be if we trade Romo. Then get back to us.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wasting your breath here dude...romo is the answer to everyone's prayers here lol. But for the record, I agree, both teams could use a fresh start and Romo is now damaged goods. In a deep QB draft, that would be the ideal play here, but unfortunately, Uncle Jerrah has already adopted Romo as one of his own.

CAP HIT FUCK FACE. Get it through that thick skull of yours. ROMO IS UN-TRADEABLE. Besides if Romo sucks so much why would Cleveland trade for Romo in a deep QB draft. I'd have to say all who call you an idiotare not that far off. You fucking p*****ile.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look up what the cap hit will be if we trade Romo. Then get back to us.

I believe I mentioned not knowing what cap penalties would be incurred in a separate post, maybe not. So if you could knock off the attitude and maybe enlighten I'd appreciate it. I'm sure I could look it up but I'd prefer to discuss it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You even look like a soft POS in that profile photo of yours....tattoos and a beer belly hick. You must have me mixed up with what you're doing to your own 13 year old daughter you sick fuck.

Don't try to rewrite history. It was well known what you said and enough are here to not let you try that BS. Never understood why you didn't just say you were wrong for saying that and didn't really mean it and that you were just trying to piss him off. That shit deserved a permanent ban to be honest.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hoss not one man has put their name and person info online more than me ....... not on sports forums

So like Eriko im supposed to come to NYC and search you out?

You said what you said motherfucker ...... and if the admins dont see fit to ban you .... we can do this all over again.

I look soft? Funny .... You wont even show what you look like
I add decent people on here to my facebook ..... you HIDE

who lives in fear of people finding out who they are? Aint me bitch

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't try to rewrite history. It was well known what you said and enough are here to not let you try that BS. Never understood why you didn't just say you were wrong for saying that and didn't really mean it and that you were just trying to piss him off. That shit deserved a permanent ban to be honest.

What did I "allegedly" say jackass?? Interesting how you can't even remind me? I know you live in NY as well assswipe, care to meet up or are you another punk just hiding behind a keyboard like your hillbilly board buttbuddy??

I'll be waiting for your response..

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I "allegedly" say jackass?? Interesting how you can't even remind me? I know you live in NY as well assswipe, care to meet up or are you another punk just hiding behind a keyboard like your hillbilly board buttbuddy??

I'll be waiting for your response..

you stupid bitch ...... I live in Virginia ...

aint even gonna repeat what you said ....

you are a sick basterd ..... and every admin on this site should feel bad for allowing your p*****ile ass on it

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I mentioned not knowing what cap penalties would be incurred in a separate post, maybe not. So if you could knock off the attitude and maybe enlighten I'd appreciate it. I'm sure I could look it up but I'd prefer to discuss it.

It has been stressed numerous times over the past few months right on this board. It it not a secret that Dallas has very little options on how to handle tge cap these next couple of years.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoss not one man has put their name and person info online more than me ....... not on sports forums

So like Eriko im supposed to come to NYC and search you out?

You said what you said motherfucker ...... and if the admins dont see fit to ban you .... we can do this all over again.

I look soft? Funny .... You wont even show what you look like
I add decent people on here to my facebook ..... you HIDE

who lives in fear of people finding out who they are? Aint me bitch

You know that if you go to NY he'd be out of town. Probably visiting Jerry Sandusky.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't forget about the OL, maybe a 3rd or 4th round investment. I would go DT and DE in the 1st two rounds, preferably an athletic tackle and a speed rushing end. With Crawford coming back, using a couple of high picks on DL could result in the same type of turnaround our OL has seen. I'm thinking our secondary would look much better if the QB's we faced didn't have 5 seconds every time they drop back