• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

should the OL or DL be main focus in draft?

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would really matter who they bring in at this point. If Romo can't play and Orton goes down, no QB on the market would know enough about this offense to run it properly anyway. At least Kitna knows this offense, and is familiar with most of the players.

Actuallymost on here don't think we have any chance with Orton either. Spot doesn't matter who they bring in

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they start handing out SB wins for being "man of the year", please let me know. How ironic is it that a piss-ant loudmouth lewd head case such as yourself is such an community activist proponent??

Who would have thunk it?

Are you always this negative at home? If so, I bet your wife is proud.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actuallymost on here don't think we have any chance with Orton either. Spot doesn't matter who they bring in

I think they have a chance. Would I bet the house on it? No, but there is still a chance. You never know what might happen in the game. Foles could get hurt on the first series of the game (although I do not wish for that) or the Eagles could just have a bad game like in Minnesota. You never know until you take the field, hell Orton just might surprise us.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you always this negative at home? If so, I bet your wife is proud.

Frye have a wife? When he talks about fucking 13 year old kids?

Not fucking likely

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ask me how know? Cause it was my daughter he was taking about ....

And what followed was the war on Espn.... With Eriko being hated by everyone ... and jumping on the Wfrye train...

Not something I will EVER forget

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frye have a wife? When he talks about fucking 13 year old kids?

Not fucking likely

Lol...this from a perv that supports community activism? What a joke.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't you Facebook account name swankpervboy or something like that? Lol

nope

quit grabbing for straws .....

you make p*****ile comments...... gay comments .... all the time ...

and you pray people forget and dont call you on it .....

you are the sickest bitch on this forum ..... but probably not the only forum you are on.

a few teenage forums you visit daily Im sure

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask me how know? Cause it was my daughter he was taking about ....

And what followed was the war on Espn.... With Eriko being hated by everyone ... and jumping on the Wfrye train...

Not something I will EVER forget

That is just sick.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is just sick.

Indeed

I can deal with someone calling me dumb.... and or word that means that

Thats football forum debates.....

attacking someone's family ... or kids ... thats a total different level

saying sexual things about someone's kid(s) Thats really a different level

and that was the last 8 months of ESPN .... Started by one man ... WFRYE

at some point almost everyone was involved if not by that .... by the after math that followed

Frye taking a backseat to Eriko ... Cause frye is a bitch like that

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they have a chance. Would I bet the house on it? No, but there is still a chance. You never know what might happen in the game. Foles could get hurt on the first series of the game (although I do not wish for that) or the Eagles could just have a bad game like in Minnesota. You never know until you take the field, hell Orton just might surprise us.

I'm with you on that. You never know what might happen in sports. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we won with Orton. This is why we pay him the salary we do to hold a clipboard. Even with Kitna you never can say for sure, but then again i didn't have us listed as "done"after each loss and I didn't have us down for a must win until last week...

Anyone who doesn't believe we have a shot should bet their house against it if there is no chance and then hope Foles doesn't play like he did last time we played or you may be homeless...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You remain a hopeless Romo lover. Waiting until 2016 to draft and groom a young QB?? Lol...with Romo's injury history and the uncertainty of this latest injury??...I'm not even going to start talking about his history of choking in playoff elimination type games, or his worst 3rd down conversion tag and poor decision making abilities. It's dumb fanboy thinking like this by people like you and uncle Jerrah, which has this team winning the SB every preseason and awarding $100M contract extensions to overrated players before they accomplish anything.

FF, It has nothing to do with anyone being a Romo lover. It the simple fact that if we draft a QB this year he will be a free agent before Romo deal is up. tomo will probably redo his contract this year to get Dallas under the cap. The redo will push most of hi 2014 money back as guaranted money into the 2019 season meaning Romo will be un-cuttable before the groomed QB ever sees the field. You'd be grooming a QB for another team. If you ever come up with a realistic plan, like trading the whole draft for a RB, maybe some of us will agree with tou.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed

I can deal with someone calling me dumb.... and or word that means that

Thats football forum debates.....

attacking someone's family ... or kids ... thats a total different level

saying sexual things about someone's kid(s) Thats really a different level

and that was the last 8 months of ESPN .... Started by one man ... WFRYE

at some point almost everyone was involved if not by that .... by the after math that followed

Frye taking a backseat to Eriko ... Cause frye is a bitch like that

How lucky you are hiding behind a keyboard in cyberspace with your filthy lies. Let me know if your ever in the NYC area anytime in the future. Nothing more would please me but to kick your ass in person.

Real talk

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a POS...then hides behind some BS community activist flag like some kind of upstanding guy spewing deviant lies. You're less then a dog. You better hope to god that we never meet white trash.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you on that. You never know what might happen in sports. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we won with Orton. This is why we pay him the salary we do to hold a clipboard. Even with Kitna you never can say for sure, but then again i didn't have us listed as "done"after each loss and I didn't have us down for a must win until last week...

Anyone who doesn't believe we have a shot should bet their house against it if there is no chance and then hope Foles doesn't play like he did last time we played or you may be homeless...

There have been many upsets through the years in the NFL. Who actually gave a Tim Tebow led Bronco's team a chance of beating the Steelers in round one a couple years ago. How about the 7-9 Seahawks beating the defending Superbowl champ Saints team a few years ago. How about in 2007 when the Giants beat the 13-3 Cowboys in Dallas. Upsets happen, and this game is no exception.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How lucky you are hiding behind a keyboard in cyberspace with your filthy lies. Let me know if your ever in the NYC area anytime in the future. Nothing more would please me but to kick your ass in person.

Real talk

and now who's hiding behind a keyboard?