• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

should the OL or DL be main focus in draft?

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw way PBrain, what makes you so sure that Orton won't get hurt in this game and that they won't need Kitna to step in for an important game or even the playoffs? Your complete lack of football awareness is astounding.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is too late to be rerunning the "i hate Romo" debate ,Frye. the question was what do we do in the draft drafted OL or DL? try sticking to the subject. we need to restock the Defense. we need DT's, a DE opposite Ware, a backup MLB because Lee can't stay healthy and Safeties.

but we also need guards on the OL

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You remain a hopeless Romo lover. Waiting until 2016 to draft and groom a young QB?? Lol...with Romo's injury history and the uncertainty of this latest injury??...I'm not even going to start talking about his history of choking in playoff elimination type games, or his worst 3rd down conversion tag and poor decision making abilities. It's dumb fanboy thinking like this by people like you and uncle Jerrah, which has this team winning the SB every preseason and awarding $100M contract extensions to overrated players before they accomplish anything.

of course Frye you would blow everything on a QB and to hell with the other problems

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw way PBrain, what makes you so sure that Orton won't get hurt in this game and that they won't need Kitna to step in for an important game or even the playoffs? Your complete lack of football awareness is astounding.

It would really matter who they bring in at this point. If Romo can't play and Orton goes down, no QB on the market would know enough about this offense to run it properly anyway. At least Kitna knows this offense, and is familiar with most of the players.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the agenda works better when it's twisted that cowboy sluppers wanted Kitna

onward through the fog

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would you have brought in?

There was no better person to bring in.

Not one person on a practice squad on on the streets could have learned this offense in time for Sunday's game.

Kitna knows the offense so he just had to refresh himself not relearn it.

Was absolutely the best move Jerry could have made

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would you have brought in?

ME?
Kitna seems as good as any....knowing the system seems better than a David Carr type
Before the pbrain stuff, all I was saying was practice arm and knowing the system and I thought it cool he gets 55K for 5 days work with a 50K teaching job. I sure hope my small contribution here meets your requirements scotty....this isn't the ranger board

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ME?
Kitna seems as good as any....knowing the system seems better than a David Carr type
Before the pbrain stuff, all I was saying was practice arm and knowing the system and I thought it cool he gets 55K for 5 days work with a 50K teaching job. I sure hope my small contribution here meets your requirements scotty....this isn't the ranger board

just wondering the wording made it seem like you disagreed with them signing him

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I thought it cool he gets 55K for 5 days work with a 50K teaching job. \

I just read something that makes it even cooler.... He is donating the money he is making from the cowboys to that high school

In a sport so full of greed, gotta love stories like this

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baloney....

Kitna a is not mobile and is slow. They could have brought in another QB and gave him a crash course on basic offense plays to be ready just in case. And if he didn't have to play this weekend and they won game, had another full week to learn basic offensive plays. Most of you here act as if a team has never had to sign a 3rd QB in short notice before? lol. You don't just call up a over 40 QB that's been out the game two years and get great play you know...that's just absurd desperate reasoning again. Which also explains the way that they handled the QB position over the last decade in Dallas, stop gap instead planning for the future. The playoffs. Kitna is done and it was a a typical move from Jerry and franchise. Bringing in washed up QBs as a stop gap that no other team wants or would but Jerry and Garrett lol...

If anyone here seriously believes that this team can win in the playoffs with old broken down ass Kitna, they should have their heads examined for football stupidity syndrome.

Last edited by a moderator:

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baloney....

Kitna a is not mobile and is slow. They could have brought in another QB and gave him a crash course on basic offense plays to be ready just in case. And if he didn't have to play this weekend and they won game, had another full week to learn offense for. The playoffs. Kitna is done and it was a a typical move from Jerry and franchise. Bringing in washed up QBs as a stop gap that no other team wants or would but Jerry and Garrett lol...

If anyone here seriously believes that this team can win in the playoffs with old broken down ass Kitna, they should have their heads examined for football stupidity syndrome.

Frye you made it one day where you could stay on topic .... ONE fucking day

who believes we can win with Kitna? No body .... Who thinks we could have won with David Carr YOU? If you do you are a dumbass..... In fact you are an even bigger dumbass if you think we could win with a Qb "with a crash course in this offense"

It's plain and simple.... We have a slight chance with Orton not a great one ..... If he goes down .... Zero chance Period.

And btw dipshit .... once again YOU came here to derail YET ANOTHER topic. This topic was about O-line or D-line in the draft .... and with every topic you jump into you derail it.

How the fuck the admins havent banned you for doing it yet is beyond me.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many years now have I been saying that this team needs to draft a Young QB to bring along for times like this? Instead they prefer to sign these vagabond rejects to back up Tony as to not ruffle his feathers and blow his confidence? This is what you get as the alternative?

Just brilliant planning, which explains a lot after almost two decades.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many years now have I been saying that this team needs to draft a Young QB to bring along for times like this? Instead they prefer to sign these vagabond rejects to back up Tony as to not ruffle his feathers and blow his confidence? This is what you get as the alternative?

we had a young Qb on the roster . We sent him to the practice squad because of all the injuries. .

Cleveland snagged him a few weeks ago.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

pssst....chuckles

Stephen McGee (player 101 in that draft) made um turn to Orton.

Buy a clue when you rant about nothing at all

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pssst....chuckles

Stephen McGee (player 101 in that draft) made um turn to Orton.

Buy a clue when you rant about nothing at all

Stephen McGoo? Seriously? That's the great young QB to bring along?? This team has absolutely zero ability to evaluate young QBs in the draft. Until Garrett figures out how to evaluate a real QB and not just ride Romo's coat tails with uncle Jerry, there will be a lot of these Romo injury scenarios in the near future for this team.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our loacal new media which is pure 100% Redskin Fans

Curt Autry NBC 12
CLASS ACT....with Tony Romo injured - the Cowboys were forced to sign a 3rd string QB and 41 year old John Kitna is coming out of retirement to help. He's now a High School math teacher, and although he didn't want anyone to know - it leaked that he's donating his $53,000.00 game check to the school. Kitna played 15 years in the NFL, he's a multi-millionaire, he doesn't need to teach, but does...never thought I'd say this, but go Cowboys.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our loacal new media which is pure 100% Redskin Fans

Curt Autry NBC 12
CLASS ACT....with Tony Romo injured - the Cowboys were forced to sign a 3rd string QB and 41 year old John Kitna is coming out of retirement to help. He's now a High School math teacher, and although he didn't want anyone to know - it leaked that he's donating his $53,000.00 game check to the school. Kitna played 15 years in the NFL, he's a multi-millionaire, he doesn't need to teach, but does...never thought I'd say this, but go Cowboys.

When they start handing out SB wins for being "man of the year", please let me know. How ironic is it that a piss-ant loudmouth lewd head case such as yourself is such an community activist proponent??

Who would have thunk it?

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they start handing out SB wins for being "man of the year", please let me know. How ironic is it that a piss-ant loudmouth lewd head case such as yourself was such an community activist proponent??

Who would have thunk it?

you are such a fucking piece of shit troll.

Name the Qb we should have went and signed....... Fucking name him or shit the fuck up.
And stop with the coulda woulda shoulda bullshit. Unless you own a fucking time machine...... and I'm sure Jerry would appreciate it if you did