• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seriously

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This happened in 2011 too with Mendenhall. Steelers know how to kille a RB career. You have the AFC South and a NFC division who isnt consistent against the run on the schedule and you want to now do a RBBC? Otherwise this had breakout year written all over it for Bell. I mean.........

Cleveland..........Its in Pittsburgh, where steelers have been known to run roughshod on them
@Carolina........Carolina may stop the run at times, but I believe they are overrated.
@Jacksonville...Easily a nice game if Mathews can do well here and Richardson last year. I don't expect jags home problems to change.
Houston.............In a likely easy win, Bell could make for a big play running the clock out.
Indy...............Who can't stop the run
@Tennessee...........Another team who has been terrible against the run and seems bound to start the season badly with their plans so far.
@Cincinatti.......because they have always ran the ball against them well.
KC...................In grind it games, running the ball ensues. McCoy had success last year as did Spiller against them.

And the ravens I didn't mention but he did well both games last year. This was the perfect year for him to prove he is a capable 1 back and among a top five candidate but bringing in Blount just screwed that up.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This happened in 2011 too with Mendenhall. Steelers know how to kille a RB career. You have the AFC South and a NFC division who isnt consistent against the run on the schedule and you want to now do a RBBC? Otherwise this had breakout year written all over it for Bell. I mean.........

Cleveland..........Its in Pittsburgh, where steelers have been known to run roughshod on them
@Carolina........Carolina may stop the run at times, but I believe they are overrated.
@Jacksonville...Easily a nice game if Mathews can do well here and Richardson last year. I don't expect jags home problems to change.
Houston.............In a likely easy win, Bell could make for a big play running the clock out.
Indy...............Who can't stop the run
@Tennessee...........Another team who has been terrible against the run and seems bound to start the season badly with their plans so far.
@Cincinatti.......because they have always ran the ball against them well.
KC...................In grind it games, running the ball ensues. McCoy had success last year as did Spiller against them.

And the ravens I didn't mention but he did well both games last year. This was the perfect year for him to prove he is a capable 1 back and among a top five candidate but bringing in Blount just screwed that up.

Is about fantasy? If so, maybe you're right.

Reality

Bell I think proved he's a capable top level RB in his rookie year...Blount will take some of the carries from Bell, but imo 300 touches a year is a sure fire way to kill a RBs career. Bell will get enough carries to go over a 1000 yds for certain and hopefully be fresh enough to produce in the playoff as well with Blount sharing the load.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes its about fantasy.