• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seriously SEC? WTF?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't paying attention. Was tracking UNA's survival of Tuskegee in the first round of the Division II playoffs. Couldn't get audio feed for it, so had to track it on the forums.

For the Bama game, my ESPN3 feed was blacked out in Huntsville.

I was trying to stream it online and supposedly DirecTV has the feed and it was horrible. Finally they get it fixed in the second half after Sims has taken over at the helm of the Rolling Tide machine.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I find it both amusing and sad when a poster takes the above position. They blast the hell out of a school or a conference about something and if their team or conference is a worse offender, at those same issues, and another poster brings it up, it's always, " I didn't say anything about our team or conference." And yes that is being a hypocrite! :nod:

I find you amusing too. It's funny how everybody can blast the B1G for scheduling but you can't take it yourselves when it's justified. If you bothered reading all of my posts in this thread you would see I was talking about this ONE weekend. Get a life gump.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough for them to lose anything. They are supporting the largest athletic department in the country. 36 varsity sports. Got to pay for the girls one way or another.

I know, thats why I say it might be more beneficial to give up one home game in lieu of a neutral site game that might net you a recruit your are trying to get, or impress a new area of recruits by playing in the area.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I know, thats why I say it might be more beneficial to give up one home game in lieu of a neutral site game that might net you a recruit your are trying to get, or impress a new area of recruits by playing in the area.

I wouldn't mind it if it was a once in a GREAT while thing. It's not fair to the home field fans to lose a home game though. As hard as it is to get tickets it only makes it harder when the lottery takes a game out.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find you amusing too. It's funny how everybody can blast the B1G for scheduling but you can't take it yourselves when it's justified. If you bothered reading all of my posts in this thread you would see I was talking about this ONE weekend. Get a life gump.

Hey dumbass! You brought up the SEC OOC scheduling! When someone challenged you about your own teams conference OOC games you got your panties in a wad. :bawling: You need to remember we didn't start threads about how weak ass B1G OOC games are; you did! Don't treat everyone like they're the one's who blasted the B1G's scheduling. But now that YOU brought it up you set yourself up to be called a hypocrite because it is a joke! :nod:

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey dumbass! You brought up the SEC OOC scheduling! When someone challenged you about your own teams conference OOC games you got your panties in a wad. :bawling: You need to remember we didn't start threads about how weak ass B1G OOC games are; you did! Don't treat everyone like they're the one's who blasted the B1G's scheduling. But now that YOU brought it up you set yourself up to be called a hypocrite because it is a joke! :nod:

Look gumpy calling somebody else a dumbass. Pot maybe? Read the whole thread idiot. Now kiss my ass. I'm done with you You're the joke..

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I work with an engineer that graduated from UF. I asked him about Florida playing Georgia Southern late in the season and he started going on about how good teams like GA Southern and Appalachian St really are. I couldn't believe him. Of course, I keep mentioning that Jacksonville Jaguars might draft Bridgewater and he says there is no way. After all, Bridgewater is the QB from Louisville and they are nothing compared to the SEC. I did remind him that UF lost their bowl game to Louisville, but he says it was just a fluke and Louisville got lucky.

So, Louisville is not a good team, but App St and GA Southern are kick-ass!! :L

Looks like his team is about to lose to both of these teams.... Maybe hes right??? LOL

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is totally different from your OP which was all about playing the OOC late ... your OP was about when the game were played.

As for OOC, we've had a billion of those threads, too. No conference schedules a really difficult OOC. Some teams do, some teams don't, and they cycle up and done for various reasons.

By the way, I'll be looking for your post next week when the SEC has all the OOC grudge matches at the end of the season. But, I won't hold my breath.

Is Ga southern an ooc grudge match? If not, it should be.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look gumpy calling somebody else a dumbass. Pot maybe? Read the whole thread idiot. Now kiss my ass. I'm done with you You're the joke..

Who ever asks this questions?

Its always time for pot:lol:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the UF fan you are talking to is an idiot. There isn't anyone here, true fans, that believe any of that.

What's :L is that you are acting like one stupid fan represents everyone else.

No, I wasn't saying that one fan represented everyone else. I was stating that this is what I have to listen to at work. I know there are good and not-so-good fans in every fan base. Didn't mean to imply that all SEC fans thought this. So instead of :L...how does :suds: work for ya?

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I wasn't saying that one fan represented everyone else. I was stating that this is what I have to listen to at work. I know there are good and not-so-good fans in every fan base. Didn't mean to imply that all SEC fans thought this. So instead of :L...how does :suds: work for ya?

:suds:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia Southern this years LA-Monroe?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a winner to me. I've got to go to a family b-day party in an hour though. Got to stay sober.:suds:

Isn't that more reason to blaze up?:yahoo:

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Florida's scheduling of an FCS team didn't help today. Maybe they should have instead scheduled a Division II team.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Florida's scheduling of an FCS team didn't help today. Maybe they should have instead scheduled a Division II team.

I do enjoy how people were pumping them up stating that they are one of the best FCS schools at 4-4 in their conference.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do enjoy how people were pumping them up stating that they are one of the best FCS schools at 4-4 in their conference.

Not this year. Usually, they're in the running for an FCS NC.

This year, they're an average FCS team, but still good enough to beat Florida.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When i made my claim they were good it was prefaced by saying they are a good program most years. I dont follow them, so i had no knowledge of their record this year

I also claimed App St is a pretty good program most years. Not sure of their record either and i am currently living not far from them. just dont care enough to follow them.

Shows that even though its an FCS team, if you cant play, then you can lose.