• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seriously SEC? WTF?

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gamecocks OOC opponents:
Clemson 10-1
UCF 9-1
Coastal Carolina 10-2
UNC 6-5

Doesn't look bad to me. :noidea:
Coastal is FCS, but are 10-2 (loss to Gamecocks included) and are at least champion of their conference.
UCF's only loss is to USC.
Clemson is pretty good.
UNC, well, looks like they'll make a bowl.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look gumpy calling somebody else a dumbass. Pot maybe? Read the whole thread idiot. Now kiss my ass. I'm done with you You're the joke..

Buckass alert! We got another one loose! Done with? You have to start first and believe me you never made it to my level!

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:Piss of little boy. I have better things to do with my time than waste it on you.
This is about the 9th time you've said something like that in this thread, and yet here you still are. Make up your mind, will you! :noidea:

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama vs barn, top 5 matchup, last game I the season

NEXT...

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re-read the thread. I am specifically talking about "LATE" ooc cupcake games. Not 1 single Big 12 school has even had an ooc game since week 4.

If I wanted to include all ooc SEC games, I would have included:

Toledo;
North Texas;
SMU;
West Kentucky;
Miami OH;
Murray State;
Arkansas State;
AP (whoever that is);
UAB;
Colorado State;
Georgia State;
La Lafayette;
Samford;
So Missouri;
Western Carolina;
Kent State;
Alcorn State;
Troy;
Bowling Green;
Seminole State;
Idaho;
Rice;
Sam Houston State.

** But I didn't include all of those because I was differentiating between early and late ooc cupcakes. We on point now?

Crack me up.

Relax everyone. This bullshit pulled by the Sec Sec Sec will end next year and instead of winning votes :) there will be two others to expose this whack ass milking Rednecks conference.

Roll Tide! :) 3 out of four as ND should of never been in a tittle game and the crying The Pokes into a rematch as vs LSU as a non conference champ :)

It just shows that after Nascar the Sec Sec Sec decided to load up on cupcakes, play them late and cry if you have one loss to get into a tittle game :) Reason is outside the Saints and Heat sports Pro sports sucks in the South and the NCAA is all you Rednecks have as you tweek the schedule to have 4-6 teams with a chance to get in.

Hope FSU losses in the ACC tittle game. Over rated conference. Then the Buckeyes can end this shit and send the Redneck Tide fans to go out and buy late Christmas present to brighten their end sorrow with Duck Dynasty season whatever DVD release :)

Roll Tide Rednecks :) Only thing the lame state of Alabama has that is close to a pro team :) Lame!

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:Piss of little boy. I have better things to do with my time than waste it on you.

Piss of little boy? You have better things to do? I'm calling the cops.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crack me up.

Relax everyone. This bullshit pulled by the Sec Sec Sec will end next year and instead of winning votes :) there will be two others to expose this whack ass milking Rednecks conference.

Roll Tide! :) 3 out of four as ND should of never been in a tittle game and the crying The Pokes into a rematch as vs LSU as a non conference champ :)

It just shows that after Nascar the Sec Sec Sec decided to load up on cupcakes, play them late and cry if you have one loss to get into a tittle game :) Reason is outside the Saints and Heat sports Pro sports sucks in the South and the NCAA is all you Rednecks have as you tweek the schedule to have 4-6 teams with a chance to get in.

Hope FSU losses in the ACC tittle game. Over rated conference. Then the Buckeyes can end this shit and send the Redneck Tide fans to go out and buy late Christmas present to brighten their end sorrow with Duck Dynasty season whatever DVD release :)

Roll Tide Rednecks :) Only thing the lame state of Alabama has that is close to a pro team :) Lame!

Wisconsin grammar is terrible! Lol at your post! Please tell me you are drunk and really not this fucking ignorant!

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin grammar is terrible! Lol at your post! Please tell me you are drunk and really not this fucking ignorant!

:)

Now fuck off and just laugh your ass off at the grammar and take a couple shots of moonshine redneck :)

Roll Tide! We play politics, cupcakes late, and take two weeks off before big games :)

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now fuck off and just laugh your ass off at the grammar and take a couple shots of moonshine redneck :)

Roll Tide! We play politics, cupcakes late, and take two weeks off before big games :)

Seems that you are the only redneck around here... Go to bed child!

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moonshine is good tho......:/

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When did this dude get unbanned?

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crack me up.

Someone needs a tissue, preparation H and English lessons.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crack me up.

Roll Tide Rednecks Only thing the lame state of Alabama has that is close to a pro team :) Lame!

Got enough smilies in thur?

image.png