• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seriously Jeff Fisher?

Guywithtoaster

Don't bane the dillies!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,515.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15327622_1367629309915903_745532397_n.jpg

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"In all likelihood, Fisher’s “Brandon” is James White and his “Danny” is Dion Lewis. But the names of three of his opponent’s top players are things an NFL coach really should know."

Umm no. He was referring to Brandon Boldin and Danny Amendola (who freaking played for him). How freaking hard is it to figure that out.

BTW...how does James White and Dion Lewis add up to three???

Just more horrendous commentary from NESN.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I blame Fisher. No matter the OC under Fisher's thumb, the results are the same. He's a defensive coach that won't let the offense breathe for fear of turnovers. He's not a disciplinarian and doesn't seem to have the respect of his team. Sure the Rams have missed badly on a few picks, but some of those (like Austin) I feel would be much better under a more creative offensive mind. That said, picking players like that to be wasted under Fisher is a failure of sorts as well.

Dump Fisher and hire Anthony Lynn from Buffalo. DC can stay if the new coach wants to keep him, but I'm not sold on him either. I don't think he's maximized the talent on this defense either.

Don't know who has been pulling the trigger on these drafts picks though. Fisher came in with a shit ton of good picks.

I think Fisher has not been very good - mostly I think he's way too laid back. But I think the GM having all of those picks has failed miserably.

Tavon has 4.3 speed and can't seem to get separation at all. That's pretty bad route running right there. And that was another dumb pick. G Rob? Horrible pick.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know who has been pulling the trigger on these drafts picks though. Fisher came in with a shit ton of good picks.

I think Fisher has not been very good - mostly I think he's way too laid back. But I think the GM having all of those picks has failed miserably.

Tavon has 4.3 speed and can't seem to get separation at all. That's pretty bad route running right there. And that was another dumb pick. G Rob? Horrible pick.

And then they go ahead and re-sign him for 4/40+mil. Of all the contract extensions this past year, that made the least sense to me.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...how does James White and Dion Lewis add up to three???

Just more horrendous commentary. from NESN

Fisher had already referenced Blount, as the Titans had signed him as a UDFA after the 2010 draft (released before the season to try to sneak him onto the practice squad).

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I always figured it was Snead and Fisher working in tandem. Except the Goff pick. I still think Kroenke had a hand in that.

I used to think it was just Fisher that needed to get fired but I think trading up for a QB when they did probably sealed both of their fates. Draft busts, bad contracts and now no depth.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher is one strange dude. When he trotted out all the players they got in the RGIII trade as captains I got a kick out of it, thought it was great. But 4 years later the Redskins are looking at a possible 3rd playoff appearance while the Rams have yet to have a winning season. Who's laughing now?

Next he goes full meltdown on Eric Dickerson, then lies about it. Punk move X 2.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to think it was just Fisher that needed to get fired but I think trading up for a QB when they did probably sealed both of their fates.

I disagree. Trading up wasn't the problem; it was trading up and then sitting him while the offense struggled under Keenum. That was the cheapest opportunity expected for a team on (a very slow) rise to trade up for a supposed franchise QB. We'll see if Goff reaches that level, but it is certainly too soon to say he can't.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Trading up wasn't the problem; it was trading up and then sitting him while the offense struggled under Keenum. That was the cheapest opportunity expected for a team on (a very slow) rise to trade up for a supposed franchise QB. We'll see if Goff reaches that level, but it is certainly too soon to say he can't.
Its a no-win situation. Goff needed to sit to learn the NFL game.

He still might end up being the most valuable player from the draft but Fisher and Snead shouldn't be around to find out.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher is one strange dude. When he trotted out all the players they got in the RGIII trade as captains I got a kick out of it, thought it was great. But 4 years later the Redskins are looking at a possible 3rd playoff appearance while the Rams have yet to have a winning season. Who's laughing now?

Next he goes full meltdown on Eric Dickerson, then lies about it. Punk move X 2.

^ This

Redskins give up the farm, we have a ton of picks and look at our effing offense the past 5 years. Dude had so many picks