• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Patriotic Diamondbacks vs. Communist Scum

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball game...... I'm stubborn when it comes to giving up, but I'm almost ready to post in that 2014 thread.

BACKSfromAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 956.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's face facts...

Diamondbacks DON'T deserve to go to the playoffs.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's face facts...

Diamondbacks DON'T deserve to go to the playoffs.

You sir are probably right. Gotta earn your way there by stepping your game up against the team you are chasing. Losing 3 of 4 to them is not stepping up.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd time Kubel K's. Poetic.

I was actually expecting a weekly hit 4-6-3 game ending grounder......

So frustrating, especially since the Dodgers are the only team left on our schedule with a winning record.....

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It certainly looks like this team is going to miss the playoffs as I have been expecting the entire season. The pitching is wildly inconsistent and you never expect anyone besides Corbin to go out there and have a great game.

Towers has wasted so much money on absolutely terrible players and has put the organization in a very bad position. Cahill, McCarthy, and Ross are all making way more than they deserve. The Jason Kubel signing is one of the worst free agent acquisitions in team history. And obviously the Jarrod Parker for Trevor Cahill trade might be the worst trade I can think of in Arizona sports history. That is not the way that a team with a tight budget can successfully operate.

Really just a shame. Baseball is 100% about pitching. Goldschmidt might win the MVP and the d'backs most likely will not even sniff the playoffs. Teams are nothing without great pitching.

Btw, Trevor Cahill's start today still does not make me think he is good. I think he horrible. Just horrible. He only gave up one run but he still had 4 walks and 3 wild pitches. His control is awful. I think they said he leads the league in wild pitches.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this team is done. Biggest series of the season and they lose 3/4. No way that they deserve to even sniff the playoffs this season.