• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sen McCaskill blasts Stewps

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main problem with the DGB thing is that it wasn't just one thing, he had multiple chances while at Mizzou to the point they had to kick him off the team. I just don't think a player should be able to be that big of a fuck up and get to transfer and play right away like nothing happened, pretty much skirting the punishment. I can't see as how that helps the player learn from their mistakes in the least imo. :noidea:
Precisamente.

Also, there is a big difference between the standards of proof in a court of law, and the expectations of behavior to retain the privilege of participating in intercollegiate athletics. Intimidating a witness into refusal to cooperate should not be overlooked. By anyone. Ever. the kid is a walking time bomb who is being enabled by people who keep giving him "second chances."

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You diverted because you can't answer the question in an honest manner. Grats, you're a pussy.
I'm sorry that my answer doesn't meet your needs. But it was, in fact, a direct answer to your direct question. Deal with it.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm not sure what would be best for him exactly. I just don't agree with the notion that people should be eternally screwed for their mistakes, which seems to me to be more about vengeance than what is in his best interest.

That's what I see in much of the current goings on, people just looking for vengeance.

I'd like to see him continue doing what he needs to do as a student and stick around to play next season then go on to the NFL. I think I'd look at his character a little different if he does.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precisamente.

Also, there is a big difference between the standards of proof in a court of law, and the expectations of behavior to retain the privilege of participating in intercollegiate athletics. Intimidating a witness into refusal to cooperate should not be overlooked. By anyone. Ever. the kid is a walking time bomb who is being enabled by people who keep giving him "second chances."

And nobody is scolding Missouri for kicking him off the team.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claire McCaskill?

I'd hit it.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm not sure what would be best for him exactly. I just don't agree with the notion that people should be eternally screwed for their mistakes, which seems to me to be more about vengeance than what is in his best interest.

That's what I see in much of the current goings on, people just looking for vengeance.

how?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry that my answer doesn't meet your needs. But it was, in fact, a direct answer to your direct question. Deal with it.

You refused to answer the question because doing so would reveal your hypocrisy on the topic.

Obviously if it was your kid your opinion would be different and you'd want the most opportunity for your own child. As would any decent parent.

That you lack the balls to say the obvious truth to the question is on you. Ain't a parent on these forums who can answer that question in any other manner honestly.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That you lack the balls to say the obvious truth to the question is on you. Ain't a parent on these forums who can answer that question in any other manner honestly.
Oh. I see. You think I am lying because that would be convenient to your argument. The reality is that you don't know thing one about me, so your claim that I am being dishonest not only has no meaning foundation other than your own projections, it also happens to be completely wrong.

And believe me - if it was my kid, I would be the easy parent. He would not want to have to face his mother. She would be much harsher than I.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. I see. You think I am lying because that would be convenient to your argument. The reality is that you don't know thing one about me, so your claim that I am being dishonest not only has no meaning foundation other than your own projections, it also happens to be completely wrong.

And believe me - if it was my kid, I would be the easy parent. He would not want to have to face his mother. She would be much harsher than I.

I think you are a pussy because you refused to answer the question and instead gave some non answer about how your kid wouldn't be in the situation to justify it.

Or would you have me to believe that you as a parent would like for your own child to not get another chance to get their life straight? Because if you say that, then I will call you a liar.

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already have a justice system to take care of things. People who think the justice system isn't providing enough punishment and that someone's life needs to be completely torn apart for a mistake are seriously getting on my nerves.

Where the fuck are all these perfect people who have never made a mistake in their lives? Because I've never met one. I've met plenty of assholes who think they are perfect and never make mistakes, but never met someone where that was actually the case.

Hell, I ain't perfect and apparently society thinks I deserve the death penalty for some of the stuff I've done in life. I should just go ahead and spend the rest of my life working at McDonalds.

And no, I'm not just talking about this one issue. I'm talking about the way sports has been as a whole for the past 3 weeks. Bunch of hating assholes - all of you. Get some fucking perspective on life and quit pretending that every little thing that happens in the world is somehow the biggest fucking wrong ever.

Let them learn from their mistakes, hope they become better people as a result and quit trying to wreck shit for your own pathetic amusement. If you are that hard up for reasons to feel better about yourself, MTV has an entire reality show lineup that should be right up your ally.

:clap: Whoa the lynch mobs aren't going to like you. They hate when damned adults show up on the scene with perspective.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are a pussy because you refused to answer the question and instead gave some non answer about how your kid wouldn't be in the situation to justify it.
No. I told you I would pull the kid out of Missouri once he had demonstrated that he was not mature enough to exist on his own. Go back and read it again. Try divorcing yourself from your assumptions and allow yourself to see my answer as a response to the question you asked.

It's amazing how you can misinterpret things if you treat your preconceptions as observed fact. You also end up being wrong a lot. This would be one of those times.

Incidentally, in my opinion, giving the kid "his best opportunity" would mean doing everything I could as a parent to make sure he doesn't end up as the next Ray Rice.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I told you I would pull the kid out of Missouri once he had demonstrated that he was not mature enough to exist on his own. Go back and read it again. Try divorcing yourself from your assumptions and allow yourself to see my answer as a response to the question you asked.

It's amazing how you can misinterpret things if you treat your preconceptions as observed fact. You also end up being wrong a lot. This would be one of those times.

Incidentally, in my opinion, giving the kid "his best opportunity" would mean doing everything I could as a parent to make sure he doesn't end up as the next Ray Rice.

If that is what you meant, then my apologies.

Still, are you saying that football was went wrong with him and caused that? And that you think him not playing football is what is going to help him go straight?

That seems a bit dumb to me.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob would fuck her right in her cold, frigid pussy.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”

― Groucho Marx

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, this reminds me:

4Down got a timeout.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow I doubt DGB gets drafted in the first place.

If he does, it will be in the 7th round. His potential has never been maximized......and he only has what, a year of game film?

He's a liability for most franchises. He'll most likely need to get a tryout as a UDFA and work his way up. We'll all see what he does with his opportunities. His "punishment" will be if he fails to succeed with his chances.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol: The Mom's always are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow I doubt DGB gets drafted in the first place.

If he does, it will be in the 7th round. His potential has never been maximized......and he only has what, a year of game film?

He's a liability for most franchises. He'll most likely need to get a tryout as a UDFA and work his way up. We'll all see what he does with his opportunities. His "punishment" will be if he fails to succeed with his chances.

He will get drafted. Just too talented. It is just a fact of life.