• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sen McCaskill blasts Stewps

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's back. He is just posting on the Bama board to avoid sandy vaginas.....

:happy:

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he get a timeout for? Apparently I missed some things when I was traveling last week.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he get a timeout for? Apparently I missed some things when I was traveling last week.

Dude was well on his way to meltdown during the bama Florida game.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He got upset that I had the audacity to call the Bama/Florida game sloppy right after the 5th turnover

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude was well on his way to meltdown during the bama Florida game.

No I wasn't. I wasn't even upset. And if I was - shouldn't it have waited until I did actually do so?

I got banned for telling people to leave the game thread because all they wanted to do was come in and complain. The same thing Oklahoma fans did with Texasexes(who btw was the only person I told directly to leave as well). Difference was, Texasexes got banned for the Oklahoma thread, I got banned from the Alabama thread.

Generally that has been the rule around here, no trolling game threads, no trolling team forums. Nobody wants to deal with a bunch of people trolling in their game threads, they post in the game threads to discuss and share the game that's on the TV for enjoyment. If some guy thinks it's the worst played football game of the year(stupid), then he should keep it to himself rather than trying to ruin a thread for others. So other than Texasexes I just made the general statement that if they weren't enjoying the game, to leave the thread etc. The guy who said it was the worst game he'd ever seen I haven't even seen post here before.

Hardly upset, hardly ban worthy. Last year the same person who banned me would even go so far as to send me PM's asking if anyone was trolling the game threads. In fact, as far as me getting upset in general, I think some people might would be disappointed at how little I get upset. Just because people disagree doesn't mean they are upset about it. More than anything I get frustrated with stupid stuff.

But of course, I really wasn't banned for the reason given. It's all very personal. And I've already been given the lowdown by another mod that basically anything I do now is going to result in a permanent ban due to group of mods who have it out for me. I've been banned twice in the past month already. Both times a complete surprise.

So I found some other places to talk about college football, and now I keep myself to the Alabama team boards and the other forums. It's a bit different, I like the majority of people here more, but I guess in time I'll get use to others as I did here.

Hopefully I don't get banned for this.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got upset that I had the audacity to call the Bama/Florida game sloppy right after the 5th turnover

Or, I simply disagreed with the assessment that a few negative plays made the game sloppy when the execution of the teams otherwise was damn near perfect.

And the turnovers themselves was really just Florida executing and punching the ball out. It's not like they were just randomly dropping it.

Anyway, good luck. I enjoyed my time here. If people want to characterize disagreements about such things as being upset and ban worthy, then that's just the way it is. I've said my peace, back in my hole I go. :D

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I wasn't. I wasn't even upset. And if I was - shouldn't it have waited until I did actually do so?

I got banned for telling people to leave the game thread because all they wanted to do was come in and complain. The same thing Oklahoma fans did with Texasexes(who btw was the only person I told directly to leave as well). Difference was, Texasexes got banned for the Oklahoma thread, I got banned from the Alabama thread.

Generally that has been the rule around here, no trolling game threads, no trolling team forums. Nobody wants to deal with a bunch of people trolling in their game threads, they post in the game threads to discuss and share the game that's on the TV for enjoyment. If some guy thinks it's the worst played football game of the year(stupid), then he should keep it to himself rather than trying to ruin a thread for others. So other than Texasexes I just made the general statement that if they weren't enjoying the game, to leave the thread etc. The guy who said it was the worst game he'd ever seen I haven't even seen post here before.

Hardly upset, hardly ban worthy. Last year the same person who banned me would even go so far as to send me PM's asking if anyone was trolling the game threads. In fact, as far as me getting upset in general, I think some people might would be disappointed at how little I get upset. Just because people disagree doesn't mean they are upset about it. More than anything I get frustrated with stupid stuff.

But of course, I really wasn't banned for the reason given. It's all very personal. And I've already been given the lowdown by another mod that basically anything I do now is going to result in a permanent ban due to group of mods who have it out for me. I've been banned twice in the past month already. Both times a complete surprise.

So I found some other places to talk about college football, and now I keep myself to the Alabama team boards and the other forums. It's a bit different, I like the majority of people here more, but I guess in time I'll get use to others as I did here.

Hopefully I don't get banned for this.

Well, it's been nice knowing you.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, I simply disagreed with the assessment that a few negative plays made the game sloppy when the execution of the teams otherwise was damn near perfect.

And the turnovers themselves was really just Florida executing and punching the ball out. It's not like they were just randomly dropping it.

Anyway, good luck. I enjoyed my time here. If people want to characterize disagreements about such things as being upset and ban worthy, then that's just the way it is. I've said my peace, back in my hole I go. :D

Well, posting an opinion is way different than trolling Sir. Attempting to derail a thread is as bad as trolling in my opinion.

We all agree to disagree at times.

I think you're a quality poster that is very passionate about their team and conference. Nothing wrong with the former. :2cents:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, posting an opinion is way different than trolling Sir. Attempting to derail a thread is as bad as trolling in my opinion.

We all agree to disagree at times.

I think you're a quality poster that is very passionate about their team and conference. Nothing wrong with the former. :2cents:

Ditto on him being a quality poster. Honestly I don't get all the pms people get about trolling. If someone wants to talk about my team - I welcome them. It's all for debate, no? What I don't like is the personal attacks, behind computer message board threats, schoolyard name calling, and I agree with you on derailing threads.

I could care less if another teams poster wants to come and talk shit about my team. What we are here for, IMO.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 0.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ditto on him being a quality poster. Honestly I don't get all the pms people get about trolling. If someone wants to talk about my team - I welcome them. It's all for debate, no? What I don't like is the personal attacks, behind computer message board threats, schoolyard name calling, and I agree with you on derailing threads.

I could care less if another teams poster wants to come and talk shit about my team. What we are here for, IMO.

Yeah, I don't see the need to send PMs about "so-and-so is trolling me." I figure whining is worse than trolling. I get along with just about everybody. If there's anybody I don't care for, I just don't read their stuff or I don't respond to them. Anybody who doesn't like my style has the same options.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I stick my nose in a game thread that does not involve my team, I purposely avoid pissing those whose team is not doing too well off, if at all possible.

Because, I know if they are like me, they take what their team is doing seriously, and when they fuck up, dont need a passerby to shoot from the hip.

Football criticism is one thing; name calling and trolling is something all together different.