• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

See you guys next year!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want this team to bitch slap the Dodgers when we play them! Can't stand those arrogant pricks in Puig, Kershaw, Hanley, Greinke, Uribe, Kemp, Gonzalez, Ellis, Ellis, Either, Ryu, League, Marmol, Jansen, Rodriguez, Punto, Schumaker, Capuano, Fife, Nolasco and Belisario.

I doubt all these guys are pricks.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I know I just wanted to emphasize my hate for the Dodgers. :) Ryu, A-Gon, Either and a few others are nice guys. But the rest are douches.

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theresa, as much as us D-back fans would like to think we have a shot at October we really don't. Our schedule is packed with division games and we are terrible within the division, the Reds should be more worried about WAS than us.

Look at how bad the Dodgers have been in division and then turned it around the second half. Washington is not going anywhere at the second wild card in my opinion. It would either be the Reds/Pirates Cards or Dbacks depending on what you guys do this last month.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want this team to bitch slap the Dodgers when we play them! Can't stand those arrogant pricks in Puig, Kershaw, Hanley, Greinke, Uribe, Kemp, Gonzalez, Ellis, Ellis, Either, Ryu, League, Marmol, Jansen, Rodriguez, Punto, Schumaker, Capuano, Fife, Nolasco and Belisario.

Haha! Did you forget anyone?

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your comment is irrelevant bro I understand if you think Puig & kemp can be arrogant prick but to say Kershaw,Hanley,Uribe,Agon, Ryu, Greinke, Nolasco, Punto & other are also arrogant is incorrect...they are pretty lay back guys & not dicks!!! & their also much better players then the AZ roster...no way we are getting bitched slap not untill your Roster has a make over buddy!!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comment is irrelevant bro I understand if you think Puig & kemp can be arrogant prick but to say Kershaw,Hanley,Uribe,Agon, Ryu, Greinke, Nolasco, Punto & other are also arrogant is incorrect...they are pretty lay back guys & not dicks!!! & their also much better players then the AZ roster...no way we are getting bitched slap not untill your Roster has a make over buddy!!

Hanley and Kershaw are both pretty arrogant pricks... of course if they were on my team I wouldn't mind it.

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah man that is my main concern now. Injury should be a risk that is being considered by this team's management. Everyone hates on the Nats for having shut down Strasburg last year, but I never did (T can confirm this). You just can't judge how a pitchers arm will react to having a heavy workload for the first time in their career or after an injury.

Glo the Strasburg situation was different in that they pretty much had a playoff spot clinched. You have to go with whoever gives you the best chance to win as you are not guaranteed to make the playoffs ever year. The thing is they should have managed Stras's innings from the beginning of the year so that he would have been available in the postseason.

With Corbin I cannot say as I have not seen his last couple of starts, but the last thing you want to do at this point is have a strasburg or Harvey situation happen with him. If you guys truly feel you guys are out of it then maybe it is time to shut him down until next year. I just still think you guys have a shot at the wild card.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to look up the roster to find all of the names, and I know not every Dodger is an asshole, but Puig, Kershaw and Hanley make the whole team seem like villains.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to look up the roster to find all of the names, and I know not every Dodger is an asshole, but Puig, Kershaw and Hanley make the whole team seem like villains.

Kershaw is such a cool guy & is always helping out the community & children in need of help!!...one of the classiest dude in baseball...never any off the field issues with him.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that, this is the same D-backs team that was 17-4 against LA until that last series. The "injury" excuse can go either way.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah!!! Damn them all to hell!!!:whistle:

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kershaw is such a cool guy & is always helping out the community & children in need of help!!...one of the classiest dude in baseball...never any off the field issues with him.
Key word "off the field" I know a lot of guys do charity work but when you throw punches in a brawl and intentionally throw at Parra and a few others you won't look like a nice guy.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6.5 GB of CIN with a month left to play, the odds are slim but anything can happen. A lucky win here or there can change the whole dynamic of this team.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is here to troll or start shit, the exit is at the top! Keep it classy!

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that, this is the same D-backs team that was 17-4 against LA until that last series. The "injury" excuse can go either way.

Your 11.5 games back outside of Corbin & Goldy nobody else is helping..Dodgers are deep & have balance team with everyone contributing...Dodgers even went on that 42 & 8 run with Hanley missing some games & Kemp out...thats saying something!!

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dodgers have a great rotation, a great offense, and a shaky bullpen. No doubt they are the better team than us this year, but if the D-backs miraculously make the playoffs and meet the Dodgers don't be surprised if that series goes down to the wire. Key word is "what if" and the odds are against us. :frusty:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dodgers have a great rotation, a great offense, and a shaky bullpen. No doubt they are the better team than us this year, but if the D-backs miraculously make the playoffs and meet the Dodgers don't be surprised if that series goes down to the wire. Key word is "what if" and the odds are against us. :frusty:

Thats really the only weakness ass long ass Cappy,League & Marmol are not playing teams can beat us lol