• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

See you guys next year!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly all im hoping for is to stay above .500 at the end of the season. I think we have been above .500 the whole season. Which would make not making the postseason even worse but oh well. Hard to compete with a 200+ million payroll.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 GB is NOTHING... I know we're playing like shit and things are going downhill but if something clicks or the Reds completely choke then you never know. I give us a 10 percent chance of actually making it.

besaesa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Reds Cards and Pirates are going to beat each other up this month so you have to gain ground when you get the opportunity. It is still plenty of time to get the wild card.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theresa, as much as us D-back fans would like to think we have a shot at October we really don't. Our schedule is packed with division games and we are terrible within the division, the Reds should be more worried about WAS than us.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At best, I can see the Dbacks going 18-9 the rest of the season.

I can see the Reds going 16-9 in their remaining games.

We're fucked.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, do we even want this team in the playoffs? I mean yes the obvious answer is yes you always want to make the playoffs, but there are more holes in this team than there are in the bleachers after Bell pitches. If by some miracle we won the one game wildcard playoff game, there's no way we make noise in the first round.

Its real close to giving our young studs some shots at the majors and to shut down Corbin so he doesn't get Matt Harvey'd.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signs are pointing to a fluke year for Corbin. Sure he is fatigued, which can effect him for years to come like fatigue may have affected Kennedy.

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, do we even want this team in the playoffs? I mean yes the obvious answer is yes you always want to make the playoffs, but there are more holes in this team than there are in the bleachers after Bell pitches. If by some miracle we won the one game wildcard playoff game, there's no way we make noise in the first round.

Its real close to giving our young studs some shots at the majors and to shut down Corbin so he doesn't get Matt Harvey'd.

Meh, if you're in the playoffs, anything can happen.....88 Dodgers worst world series championship team of all time.....Mets and A's were both far superior teams.....

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

here's the thing though... if we somehow do make the playoffs then that would mean we played our asses off and that we're hot heading into the playoffs. Usually the hottest team wins goes the furthest in the playoffs. Not likely to happen but if it does that's something to consider.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread got popular pretty fast LOL!!

Thats a good thing! DBacks fans has gone through some rough moments this year, but this group of DBacks fans all love our team, even those cancelling their tv service lol.

We all pretty much accepted what out team is / was. We have a surplus of good pitchers on the way, so we are excited to see what this team does in this division for the next couple of years. It still hurts that we had so many chances this year, but we just Bell'd it. (Couldn't close)

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here's the thing though... if we somehow do make the playoffs then that would mean we played our asses off and that we're hot heading into the playoffs. Usually the hottest team wins goes the furthest in the playoffs. Not likely to happen but if it does that's something to consider.

Yeah like the Rockies that one year they went to the WS. I get it, I just don't see it in this team. They've had too many games where either the pitchers or offense completely failed to show up. That doesn't seem like a team that will have the fight in them. But damn would it be cool if they did.

Its not like I've given up on them, it just is what it is.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to shut Corbin down. Maybe give him 1 more start, but you can tell that he is exhausted. His location and velocity have been mediocre in his last 2 starts. Let Skaggs or Bradley take his spot in the rotation for the rest of the year (it would be great for their development). This team can seriously contend next season with a retooled bullpen and the addition of a legitimate clean-up hitter to back up Goldy.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to draft more power bats, we have a lot of pitching depth in our system, and we grow good defensive players who can hit for average but not power.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants will go into rebuild mode, Rockies and Padres... LOL

It will be between the Bax and the Dodgers for the next few years. The Dodgers can sign anyone they want and we are good at developing minor league talent.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kennedy relied mostly on his location in his 2011 season. Corbin has shown that he can not only have great location, but great stuff as well. His slider is downright filthy, I don't see him being a fluke.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to shut Corbin down. Maybe give him 1 more start, but you can tell that he is exhausted. His location and velocity have been mediocre in his last 2 starts. Let Skaggs or Bradley take his spot in the rotation for the rest of the year (it would be great for their development). This team can seriously contend next season with a retooled bullpen and the addition of a legitimate clean-up hitter to back up Goldy.

Yeah man that is my main concern now. Injury should be a risk that is being considered by this team's management. Everyone hates on the Nats for having shut down Strasburg last year, but I never did (T can confirm this). You just can't judge how a pitchers arm will react to having a heavy workload for the first time in their career or after an injury.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want this team to bitch slap the Dodgers when we play them! Can't stand those arrogant pricks in Puig, Kershaw, Hanley, Greinke, Uribe, Kemp, Gonzalez, Ellis, Ellis, Either, Ryu, League, Marmol, Jansen, Rodriguez, Punto, Schumaker, Capuano, Fife, Nolasco and Belisario.