• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, so much for the EPA...

Scott Pruitt, the former attorney general of Oklahoma, was confirmed by the Senate by a vote of 52-46 to lead the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on Friday afternoon, after a marathon all-night session in which Democrats held the floor for hours to oppose his nomination.

The vote came less than a day after an Oklahoma court ordered Pruitt to release thousands of pages of correspondence between his office and the oil-and-gas industry, saying Pruitt had been in “abject failure” to comply with Oklahoma’s open-records law.

With his confirmation, the EPA gets a leader more hostile to its policies than it has had in three decades. Pruitt’s official state website has long called him a “leading advocate against the EPA’s activist agenda.” Now, he will get to set that agenda.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a5r22jG_700b.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might be prudent to start wiping your phone clean (back it up to your laptop) before crossing the border for milk and gas in garbage bags.

How to secure your phone when crossing the border

“The security of cell phones is a lot stronger when they’re sitting there cold and not running,” he said. “I’m pretty confident that there are ways to extract data from even the latest iPhones and Android devices when they’re operational. But defeating encryption when they’re sitting there off is a lot harder.

No it isn't.

You can also use tamper-proof tape or even pearlescent nail polish to create a seal over the SIM card slot and the screws holding your phone together so that if it is removed or altered after your phone is seized, you can tell your phone was tampered with.

Don't put nail polish inside your phone.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp, so much for the EPA...

Scott Pruitt, the former attorney general of Oklahoma, was confirmed by the Senate by a vote of 52-46 to lead the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on Friday afternoon, after a marathon all-night session in which Democrats held the floor for hours to oppose his nomination.

The vote came less than a day after an Oklahoma court ordered Pruitt to release thousands of pages of correspondence between his office and the oil-and-gas industry, saying Pruitt had been in “abject failure” to comply with Oklahoma’s open-records law.

With his confirmation, the EPA gets a leader more hostile to its policies than it has had in three decades. Pruitt’s official state website has long called him a “leading advocate against the EPA’s activist agenda.” Now, he will get to set that agenda.

I hate their agenda of clean water and clean air. Water is prettier when you can see a rainbowy sheen on top of it.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you guys are on your milk and gas runs if you ever want to meet for lunch let me know. I know a place that has a lot of good menu items. Get whatever you want. Jstew, you'll be having the meatloaf.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you guys are on your milk and gas runs if you ever want to meet for lunch let me know. I know a place that has a lot of good menu items. Get whatever you want. Jstew, you'll be having the meatloaf.
donald-trump-unloads-on-chris-christie-with-multipronged-attack.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess POTUS needed to get in one last shot prior to heading out to Mar-A-Lago...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess POTUS needed to get in one last shot prior to heading out to Mar-A-Lago...

I guess the SICK! was too strong ... or he wanted to include cbs and abc lol

original tweet that was deleted:

C45nRhiUEAEgxlc.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.