• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful with the sarcastic school shooting posts. If you do too many, or cross someone's line than a mod with a person holding a gun in their avatar will remove your post and threaten you with banning if it happens again.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful with the sarcastic school shooting posts. If you do too many, or cross someone's line than a mod with a person holding a gun in their avatar will remove your post and threaten you with banning if it happens again.
Is this something that's actually happening?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This seems oddly specific. Has your HR staff hacked into SportsHoopla again? If so, sorry about those PMs old buddy.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems oddly specific. Has your HR staff hacked into SportsHoopla again? If so, sorry about those PMs old buddy.

HR has been giving me a break since I learned to respect women.

Is this something that's actually happening?
To me once, its been a few years though. And to be fair I was probably pushing it....but there had been a rash of school shootings and I was upset and angry.

MODS - CAN YOU REMOVE THE BONBONS AND SOAP OPERA POSTS ASAP PLEASE?

Last edited by a moderator:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belated, but happy Valentine's Day!!

DWAcJBTU8AAVRzG.jpg:large

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aaaaannd the NBA has just passed the NFL in the race for being the root of all evil in the USA.

#FakeNews #MAGAPOTUS

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's supposed to speak today at 11AM. I'm guessing there will be something along the lines of "now is not the time for politics".

Yeah that pathetic excuse is getting old. But you know somewhere in his speech he will blame Obama or Clinton somehow.

Sad that a comedy writer has to point out the hypocrisies of these people:
Kimmel Writer Calls Out GOP In Blistering Replies To 'Prayers' After Florida Shooting | HuffPost

It was old the minute it was first trotted out.

As a parent you can't possibly be prepared or have a clue how this must feel to lose your child in a massacre like this. Heaven forbid this were to ever happen to me I would likely take some solace in the fact that, although my child is never coming back, officials are taking immediate action to try to prevent my neighbour from losing their child.

For example if a series of school buses with kids in them drive over a bridge and it fails, killing dozens of kids on multiple occasions, what would be the proper response from local, state and/or national leadership? In this scenario let's say a governor stood up and said " We're closing that goddam bridge indefinitely before any more senseless deaths can occur. The situation will be re-evaluated once proper risk assessments have been done." Would people shush him and say that "Now is not the time to discuss transportation policy!! We must grieve for the people lost in this terrible, terrible tragedy."?

Fuck off with that bullshit. It's insanity.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was old the minute it was first trotted out.

As a parent you can't possibly be prepared or have a clue how this must feel to lose your child in a massacre like this. Heaven forbid this were to ever happen to me I would likely take some solace in the fact that, although my child is never coming back, officials are taking immediate action to try to prevent my neighbour from losing their child.

For example if a series of school buses with kids in them drive over a bridge and it fails, killing dozens of kids on multiple occasions, what would be the proper response from local, state and/or national leadership? In this scenario let's say a governor stood up and said " We're closing that goddam bridge indefinitely before any more senseless deaths can occur. The situation will be re-evaluated once proper risk assessments have been done." Would people shush him and say that "Now is not the time to discuss transportation policy!! We must grieve for the people lost in this terrible, terrible tragedy."?

Fuck off with that bullshit. It's insanity.

This sadly goes to that same reality, and remember they were banned due to being a choking hazard.
At any security checkpoint this will be confiscated:
Kinder_Surprise_Egg.jpg

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is currently on the front page of CNN's site. All links are clickable on their site because they've wrote about each and every one. Figured it was worth highlighting:

Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.