• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However, I will point out that he has denied outright the allegation that would be a crime and is only saying he doesn't remember about those which would be creepy to sane people but not actually illegal under the laws at the time.

Roy Moore on Hannity...

"...I don't remember that and I don't remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother. And I think in her statement she said that her mother actually encouraged her to go out with me."

He also mentioned not being his "customary practice" to date teenage girls when he was 32.

I don't know about you guys, but if I was accused of something I didn't do, using things like customary practice and saying their mom gave me permission does not ring true to what my responses would be. This is also assuming these statements are coming from a competent, sane adult. I have no reason to believe Roy Moore is either of those things.

Also, he was banned from a nearby mall for harrassing teenage girls. He did whatever is alleged... probably more.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't the foggiest. It's working for me, but I'm not in Canada, so that give you no information.

That's not true, @Darkstone42 . Technically, you've tested at least one variable.

The link works for me. I'm also American.

So, it's working correctly for 2 Americans.
It's working incorrectly for 1 Canadian.

We can't prove anything yet, but I think it's enough for a hypothesis we can test.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's put the Roy Moore Scandal another way...

2001_Not_Another_Teen_391.jpg

Looks like Mr. Eighteen Years Late for the Prom is eighteen years late for the prom.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true, @Darkstone42 . Technically, you've tested at least one variable.

We can't prove anything yet, but I think it's enough for a hypothesis we can test.

Seems clear to me that Youtube has fully bought in to Trump's "America First" credo...

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coffee talk:

You know what else triggers me? I hate when protesting snowflakes stab themselves in the eyes with butter knives. Really gets under my skin.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coffee talk:

You know what else triggers me? I hate when protesting snowflakes stab themselves in the eyes with butter knives. Really gets under my skin.

I really hope this is a Russian farm troll or a bot because if this is a real person, I feel sorry for him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coffee talk:

This liberal hates those things and was happy to see it smashed on the ground, I just want it pointed out.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy Moore on Hannity...

"...I don't remember that and I don't remember ever dating any girl without the permission of her mother. And I think in her statement she said that her mother actually encouraged her to go out with me."

He also mentioned not being his "customary practice" to date teenage girls when he was 32.

I don't know about you guys, but if I was accused of something I didn't do, using things like customary practice and saying their mom gave me permission does not ring true to what my responses would be. This is also assuming these statements are coming from a competent, sane adult. I have no reason to believe Roy Moore is either of those things.

Also, he was banned from a nearby mall for harrassing teenage girls. He did whatever is alleged... probably more.
He's using the terminology for the girls that would have been over the age of consent and which are not alleging any sexual assault. I think we all agree that a 32 year old with a 16-18 year old is creepy as fuck, but it's not - and wasn't at the time either - illegal in Alambama. That's where he's using the weasel "not that I recall" BS defense.

The allegations that would have been a crime, that he tried to bang the 14 year old and the newest allegation that he got handsy with a 16 year old against her wishes he has outright denied. I don't believe him. But his denial has been a little more unequivocal in relation to those.

And amidst all of this, I'm willing to bet some vCash that he still gets elected :L

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This liberal hates those things and was happy to see it smashed on the ground, I just want it pointed out.
Some liberals.

I'm a very liberal guy, but you can have my Keurig when you pry it from my cold dead hands.

(For the record, I use one of the refillable pods ~90% of the time)

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you think its an American/Canadian thing or perhaps some other factor? Like location?

Should we test these things out?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I used my VPN service to come from Canada. I was able to see the video.

I was also able to see it coming from Sweden and the UK.

Conclusion = Youtube doesn't like dash.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coffee talk:

If that's what they did with their coffee machines I'm terrified as to what they'll do with their cars:

Status
Not open for further replies.