• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a study showing that 40 years ago most people were a little bit country, and a little bit rock and roll. Now most people are one or the other.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump announced opioid emergency details today. He's announcing a 7-day limit on prescriptions as studies show that it reduces the likelihood of both overprescription and the odds of addiction. What states had taken the lead on that I wonder...

Artboard_1.png

Damn elitists!!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird. I'm on vacation this week and my company went ahead and decided to let the whole HR department have the week off.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/campus...s-vs-sheriff-powerful-lawmaker-232611605.html

Lets see:

Not ok for the cheerleaders to kneel...check
Ok for a Sheriff to push political beliefs on a job that should NOT be political...check
Ok for the law maker involved to have same political view as said Sheriff, noted that controls the money appropriated to the college, to force his view point on the cheerleaders....check

So in conclusion, if you agree with the Sheriff and Lawmaker you are ok. If your viewpoint is different then you must be punished.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird. I'm on vacation this week and my company went ahead and decided to let the whole HR department have the week off.

Be careful my friend; they aren't really on vacation. I've been down this road. They're trying to catch you in the act. Just an FYI, apparently itgoes against some companies' policy to dip your junk in a big jug of ice cold margarita while screaming "<Insert Company name>. Fuck YEEAAAHH!"

It was so hot though and man was that refreshing.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful my friend; they aren't really on vacation. I've been down this road. They're trying to catch you in the act. Just an FYI, apparently itgoes against some companies' policy to dip your junk in a big jug of ice cold margarita while screaming "<Insert Company name>. Fuck YEEAAAHH!"

It was so hot though and man was that refreshing.
The place I am renting has a hot tub. Is it ok if I invite the HR workers up for drinking and tubbin'? Just the girls, not the guys ughhh.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The place I am renting has a hot tub. Is it ok if I invite the HR workers up for drinking and tubbin'? Just the girls, not the guys ughhh.

I think so. The girls can go tubbin', just make sure you don't go tub girling.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i can see it now ...

this happens:
hqdefault.jpg

other girls jump out of the tub

comeds stays and says : "you really know how to turn a guy on"

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty good gag if youre ever on your death bed :think:

In his 2010 memoir (and related interviews), George W. Bush referred to the “black testicles” gag, recalling how his father had once targeted a female nurse at the Mayo Clinic following an operation. After Bush 41 twice asked the nurse, “Ma’am, are my testicles black?” the woman reached for the sheet covering the ex-president. At that point, Bush--pretending that the nurse misheard him--asked, “Are my test results back?”

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heard om the radio this morning...

Bush 41's favo(u)rite magician is David Cop-A-Feel :D

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To give Trump credit, many of the steps being taken to deal with the opioid crisis are good ones and will help. This was a good move and it's too bad pragmatism can't just rule the day on most of these issues because then we might actually provide good governance to people. So kudos, Trump. It took you more than 9 months, but you did something positive and responsible today. It's not perfect, but mostly good stuff to address the problem at a variety of levels from importation to regulating how much is prescribed.

It's not that I'm opposed to any and all of his ideas, it just happens that most of them are stupid.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can see it now ...

this happens:
hqdefault.jpg

other girls jump out of the tub

comeds stays and says : "you really know how to turn a guy on"

I remember that episode of Family Ties. Man that Mallory and Skippy relationship was screwed up. Sha la la la.

Status
Not open for further replies.