• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody's going to get whacked...

lol - The Mooch deleted the above tweet, but here it is in case you missed it.

Anthony Scaramucci‏@Scaramucci
In light of the leak of my financial disclosure info which is a felony. I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept #swamp @Reince45

Here's the thing - "leaking" a financial disclosure that became public to anyone who asked four days ago is not a felony...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll take Alaska if they ever get tired of belonging to the States...

Early Wednesday, Trump took to Twitter to express displeasure with Murkowski's vote. By that afternoon, each of Alaska's two Republican senators had received a phone call from Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke letting them know the vote had put Alaska's future with the administration in jeopardy.

The response follows Trump's no-holds-barred style of governing, even when it comes to his own party. It is his first strike of retaliation against Murkowski, however, despite her tendency to stray from the party line and the president's priorities.

Alaska Sen. Dan Sullivan said the call from Zinke heralded a "troubling message."

"I'm not going to go into the details, but I fear that the strong economic growth, pro-energy, pro-mining, pro-jobs and personnel from Alaska who are part of those policies are going to stop," Sullivan sai
d.

Trump administration threatens retribution against Alaska over Murkowski health votes

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll take Alaska if they ever get tired of belonging to the States...

Early Wednesday, Trump took to Twitter to express displeasure with Murkowski's vote. By that afternoon, each of Alaska's two Republican senators had received a phone call from Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke letting them know the vote had put Alaska's future with the administration in jeopardy.

The response follows Trump's no-holds-barred style of governing, even when it comes to his own party. It is his first strike of retaliation against Murkowski, however, despite her tendency to stray from the party line and the president's priorities.

Alaska Sen. Dan Sullivan said the call from Zinke heralded a "troubling message."

"I'm not going to go into the details, but I fear that the strong economic growth, pro-energy, pro-mining, pro-jobs and personnel from Alaska who are part of those policies are going to stop," Sullivan sai
d.

Trump administration threatens retribution against Alaska over Murkowski health votes
Alaska is the source of Palin. People there probably want Murkowski's blood more than Trump.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having Alaska would be sweet!!! Baked would be preferred.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah that ride video was horrendous

/last night we took the kids to a park that is adjacent to the amusement park in vancouver (PNE/Playland). The ride on the other side of the chainlink and black fabric tarped fence separating playland from the park is the famous old wooden coaster that turns 60 years old next year. The amusement park was closed for the evening but they were doing maintenance on the coaster. I heard grinding so i looked through a small hole in the fence and saw a guy grinding rusty bolts off some of the supports. Sparks everywhere and the guy in short pants with no eye protection or gloves on. When you see stuff like this it makes you wonder about overall safety

when we went to Disneyland last year I dont think at any time i felt fear on any ride ... of course, disneyland rides are tame, but you believe and trust in the safety standards of a brand like Disney and most importantly, they dont let you see or know about problems with rides. Case in point, when rides just suddenly shut down. Grizzly River Run shut down when we were there one of the days. And (it probably happens with every ride shutdown) there were whispers among the crowd that someone fell out of the ride. The disney ride attendants blocked people at entrances and when people asked what happened its just the company line:
"just regular maintenance"

"When is it reopening?"
"We dont have a time for reopening"

its amazing how giving the least amount of information can keep people feeling reassured

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kkk-leaders-started-stabbing-each-other-over-argument-about-whos-23332220.png

i-cant-even.gif

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good question...

This morning, I read an old story about Obama meeting with all the parents of the children killed at Sandy Hook in the days following that tragedy*, one at a time, asking them about their child, what they were like, what they loved to do

and i just try to imagine trump doing that

* that is, if you believe it happened :wtf:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good question...

Well I think we do know that we'll have some cake. Chocolate cake. The most delicious chocolate cake...

.. then we just start pushing buttons.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im very sorry for the death of your child but did you see our big big numbers in Ohio? And how about that loser Bill Leavit? Never lose your momentum!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This morning, I read an old story about Obama meeting with all the parents of the children killed at Sandy Hook in the days following that tragedy*, one at a time, asking them about their child, what they were like, what they loved to do

and i just try to imagine trump doing that

* that is, if you believe it happened :wtf:
"Think of your child, and what you could tell them about me if they were here! Just terrific. "

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boss is out today so I have time to work on my Lethal Weapon / Rambo crossover script.

John McKenzie Rambo: "Murtaugh, I'm coming to get you!"
Murtaugh: "I'm too old for this shit!"

Status
Not open for further replies.