• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sequel is usually not as good as the original my friend.
Hey take that back...Slapshot 2 was an instant classic vs the original. Heck it even had the President Elects (I just threw up a little as I typed that) favorite Baldwin in it.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me, or is this second cup of coffee talk much more bitter than the first cup?

Well, this one is flavored with spoiled yams, so...

“I’m not exactly sure why so many people won’t perform at the Inauguration.”

Hold on to that desire to get booked anywhere as long as you can, Jackie.

FTFY

Gotta feel for that guy.

Probably had a dream as a young child to make a difference. Spent his whole school career working hard and staying out of trouble. Probably played a varsity sport, and walked to the Marines recruiting office on his 18th birthday. He did his duty, took every opportunity presented to him to learn new tactics and volunteering for shit jobs to get higher proficiency ratings. Then he made the commitment to the Secret Service. Grueling training, being away from family, tons of studying. But he stayed with it because of a dream. Being on waiting lists with the elite of his command. Wanting his chance. Watching others get the call, while he continuously worked with superiors to refine his skills and make the small improvements he needed to be ready when he got that call. You're up, son. The dedication is right there on his face. So many sacrifices in his eyes.

And all he's thinking is "I have to take a bullet for this fucktard?"

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i saw that yesterday ... how so many said they love that Trump is so honest :crazy:
My fave was the one where the person said something like "I like how he always apologises after saying something bad".

You just didn't get that kinda contrition from Obama after he bragged about the pussy-grabbing!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know their CEO was a grade-A asshole but their plain hoodies were all I wore for a few years. So comfy, colour never faded, decently-priced.

i have alot of their tshirts ... i mean almost every colo(u)r ... they did a groupon where you pay $40 and get $80 and for some reason my groupon code never redeemed lol ... I used it "a couple" times

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is all kinds of oh no (there's another 20 or so of these if you click into it):

"I'm not mocking them, just repeating what they said"

They are mocking themselves. I almost with we could have GPS tagged them in their ears like we do with seals so we can come back to each one of those fucking morons in 2 years. How about now? You still good? Still happy? Still think he's honest?

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The late great Bill Hicks said:

You ever notice how people who believe in creationism look REALLY un-evolved?

This quote popped into my head for no reason at all while reading this thread. :whistle:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the Chinese say, "May you live in interesting times"

/Isn't that known as a Chinese curse? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.