• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seattle @ New Orleans. 10am FOX

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasnt a bad call at the end of the game if they would have put jimmy graham out there the defense would have been all over him you think they are just going to let him run that route? Kearse got the 1 on 1 and caught the ball just couldnt keep him feet in bounds.

The real concern is this offense as a whole, we cant run, we cant block, wilson is hurt, nothing is clicking. week after week it has been the same story. Our biggest play on offense came off a trick play

Graham was out there - he was lined up as a TE, not split out.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell me why they wont?

buffalo L
NE L
philly L
bucs W
panthers W
packers L
rams L
cards L
niners W

we have shown no ability to score points even on THE WORST defenses. i see no reason to believe this team can win any of the games i marked as L.

The Hawks are currently 3-0 at home. And you have them finishing 1-4 at home.

Cmon man.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its blind faith to think so.

Fan. Root word FANATIC.

I mean I get why you do it, if you get all morose now, you can pretend later that you knew it was coming all along.

Me, I'd rather just take it as it comes. So when we're down 16-0 to the Packers, and the O can't buy a first down, I have reason to keep watching. Thus I get to see something historic.

YRMV.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cant say anything bad about offensive coordinator....people get bent out of shape. Remember,its because of injuries the offense is so bad....OK?

I personally think its on Wilson not bevell

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see 7-2 the rest of the way to finish 11-4-1, that should be good enough this year to get the #2 seed and a bye.

If they can turn one of those loses into a win and finish 12-3-1 i think that might take the #1 seed in the NFC.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think its on Wilson not bevell

Finally someone other than myself thinks this way. How come in all the blame being thrown around, why is none of it being placed on Wilson? Regardless of injuries he has played pretty poorly.

Last edited:

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see 7-2 the rest of the way to finish 11-4-1, that should be good enough this year to get the #2 seed and a bye.

If they can turn one of those loses into a win and finish 12-3-1 i think that might take the #1 seed in the NFC.

That is what i see. Either Pats, Eagles or Pack is the one

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally someone other than myself thinks this way. How come in all the blame being thrown away, why is none of it being placed on Wilson? Regardless of injuries he has played pretty poorly.

I think you hit the nail on the head. He is hurt. there are other factors though. Lockett case in point

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally someone other than myself thinks this way. How come in all the blame being thrown away, why is none of it being placed on Wilson? Regardless of injuries he has played pretty poorly.

Wilson will put it on himself, that's what makes him great.

I dunno how you can say 'regardless of injuries' though. He's not a robot. We're very very spoiled as fans now.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gritty effort at the end I guess, but unfortunately a fairly predictable (to me at least) loss. In the first 6 games the O was productive against lesser defenses and struggled against the better ones. Now today we also struggled against one of the worst in the NFL. Hard to understand why we don't use Graham more in the red zone, and we were just flat out unable to run the ball at all in the first half.

To the good, I liked what I saw from Prosise. We desperately need someone to step and make plays on offense.

From here, hopefully some home cooking and an extra rest day will help. Buffalo hasn't looked as good lately as earlier in the year, so maybe we can see a better ending to this next game than the last 2 disappointments.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson was fine today. He didn't see the LB on his one pick, but outside of that I can't think of many throws that even hit the dirt. Everything was either a throwaway under pressure or a completion.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson was fine today. He didn't see the LB on his one pick, but outside of that I can't think of many throws that even hit the dirt. Everything was either a throwaway under pressure or a completion.
Russell played fine. He did make a poor choice/throw on the INT, but it's sorta hard to be overly critical when that's only his 2nd pick of the year and had the longest streak in the league without a pick up to that play. With how poor the line has been and how one dimensional we are on O, along with his injuries, RW's play is actually very impressive.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Seahawks can cut down on the penalties, that would go a long ways to helping both the offense and defense. Not just talking about this game.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson could have given Kearse a bit more of a chance to come down in bounds on that last throw. You could tell that the ball was too high as soon as it left his hand. Other than that and the INT he was fine. He just needed to be more than fine for Seattle to win that one.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Seahawks can cut down on the penalties, that would go a long ways to helping both the offense and defense. Not just talking about this game.

It would also help if opposing teams "cut up" on the penalties. I'm afraid to look but I wouldn't be surprised if this is another year where Seattle's opponents are the least penalized "team" in the league.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think about Seattle extending Bennett? Are they lemmings who need to hire you to evaluate players on all-22?

If Bennett goes under the knife and misses the rest of the season or plays like he has the first half of this season they wont extend him and will make him play out his final year.

If he has a monster second half then they will either trade him for some value ( the smart move ) or let him play the last year on his contract.

I do not think the smart move would be to extend a player that is declining and who will turn 31 in a couple weeks. They have him locked up through 2017 and the smart move would be to not offer him a contract and either trade him or let him become a FA after the 2017 season. Sure it might really piss Bennett off but he would be playing for his LAST contract so he might have a big season in 2017. Money is his only driving force.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson could have given Kearse a bit more of a chance to come down in bounds on that last throw. You could tell that the ball was too high as soon as it left his hand. Other than that and the INT he was fine. He just needed to be more than fine for Seattle to win that one.
Yeah, Kearse had a near impossible play to make. I think since it was for sure the last play of the game (barring defensive penalty which wasn't called all game vs NO), if you're the passer then you take a little bigger risk of INT to give your guy more opportunity for a play. But that's nitpicking a bit I think. Would have liked to have seen it gone to either Graham or Baldwin there.