• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Seahawks vs Eagles: Wildcard Rd 1:40 PST

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You or Baldwin? I know I would smoke the shit out of Your pussy ass

Sorry... I’m not gay and I don’t think @Tapey is either. You’re just gonna have to “smoke the shit out of” some other dude. Good luck!! :thumb:

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. You only argued Wentz injury as clean cause no flag was thrown. Can’t have it both ways idiot

Haha. Wrong again ... idiot.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the two of you could keep him on the hook for another good hour.

Nice work! :thumb:

but he’s not mad. He’s a 49ers fan. Bwhaha.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno on the flag.. he dove head first (you KIND of have to against a player diving) but Carson was diving (not sliding) and he wasn't down yet (nobody touched) so I KIND of get it. When the game is moving that fast you don't have Iron Man armor that can tell you exactly where to dive 5 seconds ahead of time to get him down.

That said, I saw San Fran players have 3 helmet to helmet (2 Wilson, 1 Moore/Lockett, can't remember) contacts that were BLATANT and no calls. Seems like the game moves too fast for helmet to helmet to be a real call unless you can see everything happening in slow mo. It's a hard thing to whine about. Meanwhile Rodgers or Brady get tapped by a pinky finger on the head (happened a bunch in 17-18) and it's a 15 yard penalty.

End of day it sucks for Eagles fans that the play resulted in an injury to Wentz. Had there been a flag, outside of an auto first nothing else would've changed given the injury.

After seeing the push off Minny didn't against New Orleans, I thought that was a much larger and more blatant game decider.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L So here comes the fucking excuses on why the Eagles lost today. Do you realize that the Hawks didn't have any running backs today? Quit your fucking whining.

You do realize I wasn't making excuses for why they lost? I get that your old and dumb, but damn.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno on the flag.. he dove head first (you KIND of have to against a player diving) but Carson was diving (not sliding) and he wasn't down yet (nobody touched) so I KIND of get it. When the game is moving that fast you don't have Iron Man armor that can tell you exactly where to dive 5 seconds ahead of time to get him down.

That said, I saw San Fran players have 3 helmet to helmet (2 Wilson, 1 Moore/Lockett, can't remember) contacts that were BLATANT and no calls. Seems like the game moves too fast for helmet to helmet to be a real call unless you can see everything happening in slow mo. It's a hard thing to whine about. Meanwhile Rodgers or Brady get tapped by a pinky finger on the head (happened a bunch in 17-18) and it's a 15 yard penalty.

End of day it sucks for Eagles fans that the play resulted in an injury to Wentz. Had there been a flag, outside of an auto first nothing else would've changed given the injury.

After seeing the push off Minny didn't against New Orleans, I thought that was a much larger and more blatant game decider.
Carson was going down by contact before Clowney speared him.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It was a dirty play. Clowney was looking looking to put the hurt on in the worst possible way. Wagner doesn't pull that shit.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson was going down by contact before Clowney speared him.

I agree... so was Wilson (twice) and Lockett, when the 49ers speared them and no flag was thrown in the first matchup this year.

Should've been called. So.. a 15 yard penalty and a 1st down. Clowney STILL would not be ejected. What about that blatant offsides that would've resulted in a 1st down in the 25 yard line that the Eagles were never called on? Or the ticky tack OPI on Hollister? Or the 25 yard catch by Lockett that was CLEAR as DAY but Seattle had to challenge?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a dirty play. Clowney was looking looking to put the hurt on in the worst possible way. Wagner doesn't pull that shit.

Oh okay. Got it... we all know what every player that can run a 4.4/4.5 40 meter time who is ridiculously athletic is thinking within fractions of a second.

Got it. Well let's just sign you up in the Supreme Court! Clearly you know the intent and motives of EVERY person in the World! You've got my vote for SCJudge husk!

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh okay. Got it... we all know what every player that can run a 4.4/4.5 40 meter time who is ridiculously athletic is thinking within fractions of a second.

Got it. Well let's just sign you up in the Supreme Court! Clearly you know the intent and motives of EVERY person in the World! You've got my vote for SCJudge husk!

WTF does athleticism have to do with it? It's the tech. He went crown of the helmet first into him right into Wentz helmet. Dirty play.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF does athleticism have to do with it? It's the tech. He went crown of the helmet first into him right into Wentz helmet. Dirty play.

You're calling it a dirty play. It's football... these kind of plays (evidence to my Seattle/San Fran game) happen all the time. It APPEARS to MAYBE be dirty, but you're implying there was an intent by Clowney to personally injure Wentz. That was not the case here... the game was moving extremely fast at the moment and a play (whether foul or not) resulted in an injury.

There's a big difference from that Haynesworth/Suh stomping on players after a play is clearly over OR actual testimony from dickheads like Romanowski, Harrison (Pats), 2012 Saints team, saying they intentionally looked for injury.