• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawks Schedule 2017

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather play in Green Bay in week 1 than LA again. By early September, it shouldn't hit 90+ in Green Bay anymore like it can in LA.

Also of note about that Rams game is that Jeff Fisher won't be their coach this year, so maybe he'll take his ability to beat the Seahawks with him.
Not to mention the weather in Lambo won't be the frozen tundra. I'm starting to warm up to the idea.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys make of the week 6 bye? I honestly don't mind it. It gives the coaching staff a chance to assess any early issues and address them before they get too deep into the season. Ideally, they won't have any major issues to address (I'm thinking offensive line in particular here), but should they have any, it's better to be able to address them and have time to implement changes earlier in the season rather than later.

There was an article on seahawks.com that mentioned how the Seahawks' bye week has been later by one week for the past 3 seasons now, but it's still a first half bye. Also mentioned in that article was the fact that we'll have a mini-bye later in the season thanks to a TNF followed by MNF stretch in weeks 10 and 11. Of course, they'll have to deal with playing on the road on three days rest before getting that long break, so there's a trade off there too.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that for sure, but our opponent will be working out new pieces too. I will prefer earlier at GB than later.
One positive: if Dion Jordan comes in with his head screwed on and pans out in the least, we go into that week 1 tilt with no one really knowing how we'll work him in or what our passing down DL packages look like.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the schedule is what it is. I try not to worry much about it, because it never unfolds as anticipated. Hopefully the Seahawks get off to a great start.
No doubt about that. I find the strength of schedule drills and predicting every game for the whole season both fairly useless this time of year.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather play in Green Bay in week 1 than LA again. By early September, it shouldn't hit 90+ in Green Bay anymore like it can in LA.

Also of note about that Rams game is that Jeff Fisher won't be their coach this year, so maybe he'll take his ability to beat the Seahawks with him.

Also hope Fisher took his trick play book with him since Seattle mostly got beat by them.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm calling B.S. on the Redskins & Falcons games.

1.) Travel. These are East coast teams coming to the Clink.
2.) Did I miss something with Washington? What have they done during the off season to get better? They were journeymen at best last season.
3.) While I have a healthy respect for Atlanta, this is Monday Night Football. Prime time game at the Clink.... nah, I'm sticking with Seattle.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm calling B.S. on the Redskins & Falcons games.

1.) Travel. These are East coast teams coming to the Clink.
2.) Did I miss something with Washington? What have they done during the off season to get better? They were journeymen at best last season.
3.) While I have a healthy respect for Atlanta, this is Monday Night Football. Prime time game at the Clink.... nah, I'm sticking with Seattle.

They have the Seahawks beating the Falcons.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys make of the week 6 bye? I honestly don't mind it. It gives the coaching staff a chance to assess any early issues and address them before they get too deep into the season. Ideally, they won't have any major issues to address (I'm thinking offensive line in particular here), but should they have any, it's better to be able to address them and have time to implement changes earlier in the season rather than later.

There was an article on seahawks.com that mentioned how the Seahawks' bye week has been later by one week for the past 3 seasons now, but it's still a first half bye. Also mentioned in that article was the fact that we'll have a mini-bye later in the season thanks to a TNF followed by MNF stretch in weeks 10 and 11. Of course, they'll have to deal with playing on the road on three days rest before getting that long break, so there's a trade off there too.

I'm fine with the week 6 bye week. Splits our b2b road games in half.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First game in Green Bay is a little Brutal, although the weather won't be a factor so that's a plus...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 games bugged me to no end last season. The Lose to the Bucs and the loss at home to the Cards. We can not, i repeat CAN NOT allow that to happen this season. Beat the teams you are supposed to beat damn it. Hawks would have had HFA through out the playoffs ( Dallas would have lost their First game still lol ) had they just beat the teams they SHOULD beat.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if we put up 3 points against the jags and give the cards a 2 quarter head start we will lose those games.

these are issues this team has been dealing with for years and have yet to overcome them.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to yesterday's Danny, Dave & Moore: Clayton came on and says as a product of our "easy" schedule, the Hawks are (betting) favorites in 13 games. Underdogs @ GB and @ Dallas, pickem @ NYG. This will certainly ebb and flow as the season goes, but I just found it a bit interesting.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see us 4-1 going into the bye week... I think our loss will be at Tennessee...