• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seahawk fans oh Seahawk fans, where art thou Seahawk fans?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to see that the Seahawks were knocked off. The arrogant pricks

Speaking of arrogant pricks... How about Rodgers deflecting the loss on to the refs and the coinflip. Does that guy ever give due credit or take responsibility in defeat?

Sportsdude101

Title Town
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of arrogant pricks... How about Rodgers deflecting the loss on to the refs and the coinflip. Does that guy ever give due credit or take responsibility in defeat?
Rodgers is a class act..
This thread is about Seattle though...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that feature. personally asking to not have to read the PF's hatred and racism.

Seahawks just didn't have the heart or determination in this game. Panthers just had to sit back and play Prevent a whole half of football and it worked. THe better team won.

No Heart is why they tried comeback from 31 down to try and win it?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes and no. He could of said no comment.
Not just talking about Pete and Chip, coaches often and praise as encouragement.

Look at the Eagles, Chip won 10 games with mostly Reids players. Yes he won 10 games year two, but the team started to fail near the end of the season. When he got full control he destroyed the team, lost the team, and alienated the front office.
That there is not a mixture for success.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to see that the Seahawks were knocked off. The arrogant pricks
I understand your pain. The entire NFCW has been kicking sand in your face for years.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im happy with Chip. 2 10 wins seasons. not bad. Not many coaches the came from college to NFL can say that. U always attack by mentioning the 49ers. We know they suck right now. It doesnt hurt my feelings by you saying it. The best part is you dont think your team in on a decline after a 10-6 season and 2nd rd exit. Window might of just closed. Time to rebuild soon. if you guys can continue to draft well you should be ok because you have no money to improve the team in FA.

Only thing sad and pathetic are your responses that make no sense just like this last one you posted.

keep going, this is fun watching you fall apart.
Great comedy. I bet Chip wasn't one of your top four choices.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shows how stupid you are. How are we not relevant when we have gone to the super with in the last 5 years and has been to 3 NFC championship games in the last 5 years. Please explain or continue to melt down. Either one.

Which is, of course, why Seattle is in your head so much.
Typical Seahawk reaction. you guys are like 5th graders

Have you been reading the thread? That's the sandbox here.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers is a class act..
This thread is about Seattle though...
To be more accurate this thread is about "where are the Seahawk fans". We all know the OP failed in Saddam Hussein fashion in thinking we would all hide under a rock with yesterday's loss. Another large fail attempt to put us down as in MA fashion on a smaller scale.
We have been here taking whatever anyone wishes to throw at us, including your little dig.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just talking about Pete and Chip, coaches often and praise as encouragement.

Look at the Eagles, Chip won 10 games with mostly Reids players. Yes he won 10 games year two, but the team started to fail near the end of the season. When he got full control he destroyed the team, lost the team, and alienated the front office.
That there is not a mixture for success.
U just proved my point. When he had full control he failed, when he coached they won 10 games both years. He wont have full control with the 49ers. He will just be the HC. Thats what he is good at. Thats why I think its a good move. Now if they gave him part control I would say it was a bad move.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about ignorance.. I was referring to the team
You are showing why you referenced the 5th graders. I don't think you made it very far past that grade.
You call "someone" arrogant pricks.
Then you inform us what the thread is about.
Then one of us calls you out for calling us arrogant pricks.
You then say you were talking about the team.
You are again reminded that this thread is about Seahawk fans, not the team...and we are the ignorant ones? LOL at you little bro.
Please remove the dildo from your mouth. It is not real even if you want it to be.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great comedy. I bet Chip wasn't one of your top four choices.
He was the best option. I wanted Payton if he became available, then i wanted Jackson. At 1st I did not like the Chip Kelly hire but after really looking into it I found out it was a great hire because he wont be the GM with the 49ers. There is a big difference. Overall I wanted anyone other then Tomsula. This is still a Big upgrade for the 49ers. I hope it was the right move. We will find out.

Trust me I would bash it if i thought it was bad. ask any body on the 49ers board. I hated the Tomsula hire as a HC. They should of went Gase and Fangio would of stayed as the DC. Im not a Homer when it comes to my teams. i tell it how it is. This move I rate it as a B because we get a proven HC , a HC with a winning record and OC type of HC. I just hope we land the right DC. The best part he wont be our GM or have any control of the roster. He will have input but wont be the official decision maker at the end like he was with the Eagles.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this has got to be the biggest nanny nanny boo boo thread on the Hoop

wtf